Tuesday, September 24, 2013

test blog FBI, please help me, PLEASE.












MORIANITY PART 6



CHAPTER 6



7:07 ANTE' MERIDIAN, 24 SEPTEMBER, 2013







I'll freaking super nut-shell it for you all, good folks out here, YO. I went down to talk to Debbie yesterday morning, and am extremely wild thing happened that I feel at the present time, a lot better and safer, to not talk about at all, just know please; talk about quintessential weird days or experiences, and leave things right there. I will only say that around the time that I returned upstairs to my apartment, add maybe a half hour, and a knock on the door came, and the repairman delivered and installed a brand new beauty queen of a unit. There is way more to this story, and I need to keep my whittle Herman Munster mouth, S---H---U---T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





All that you need to know right now is that I was planning on being out of this area by midnight, 7+ hours ago, and what happened, altered my decision. Also, this illegal computer hack is getting worse and worse when I try to get up to either of my two blogging sites of BLOGGER or WORDPRESS. And official letter is going to be off in the mail later today when I drive over to see my pal Mikey, as planned, and more powerful strange stuff is involved with this too my friends and fiends out here, Icabod McNulty HAHAWHO? I have come to learn some powerful stuff so off the wall and so far out, it makes all of 2007-2010 seem like I was in a child playpen with five sleepy babies, and bored to tears, squared. Yes this letter is to the FBI and to the FCC, about this hacking, and since they do not want to answer my e-mail, I will write directly and get a return receipt that they did in fact receive my ''2-letters'', WOW, does it really get more 'wowier' than this if you were watching the TWILIGHT ZONE?????????????????????? If you keep reading, you will see the media hype of flooding in my area. We have had a little rain, that is all. How all of you out here buy into the EW and its crap, totally astounds little old me, good folks. I was told by the great SSJKK to apologize publicly for saying that stuff about no-god, before she saved me, literally, yesterday. This was no trip in the creek, Baptist Bruce from 1966, ouch, my arm, YO!!!!! Relax Keisha, that other ouch and Bobby's other left; Steve Prefontaine. WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! BYE-BYE KALI.

No comments:

Post a Comment