Saturday, April 6, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER XXXVIII


7:41 PM-EDST, SATURDAY EVENING, 6 APRIL, 2013



A lot of preachers and non preachers may remember how I recently did that little church preacher thing, you know, talking about the present topic, and then referring to Morianity, Chapter and verse, with showing older post sections. I did not do it exact and precise, as that was not my intention to really go to town wasting a ton of time on. For right now, let me say that I am a very paranoid and persecuted individual. I cannot always tell friends from enemies, and ISIS has been playing this nightmare game with me so long, 30 years to be exact, on a daily basis now, and has left me a shell of a man, PUN INTENDED, with or without any wooden or stone jetty's.



I need to make a simple point now. Many people have said to me, WOW, do you ever live in the present? Only their ignorance can help them to make that statement, and I do not hold it against them. I am the present. All that ever 'is is' the present, I AM, WE ARE, YOU ARE, IT IS, ISIS, and all of that and more, but the simplicity here is mind boggling. All though to the untrained mind, I appear to have little if any present and am either speaking of the future or in the majority of cases, the past, this again, Mister Blaine Copperfield Houdini is PURE ILLUSION. Expand and explain, you say, well fine then, I will. My body is like your body, moving along in regular normal so-called Einsteinian Space-Time. In case you never ever stopped to see this fact, your body is a lot of ugly messy junk, so is your brain, at death it is worth around a dollar. We are in body, a bunch of maggots waiting to hatch, the second our blood is no longer circulating around, we are future flies, as maggots hatch later on into flies, as caterpillars become butterflies. What is YOU, is not that junky mess, and a moron should be able to realize that this junky mess is just a physical plane biological machine of sort, that permits a reality or truth called MIND to exist in a tiny piece of separateness from a whole total one MIND, or the sixth dimension. You are not who you were at age 5 or 10 or 15, and if you are 40, who you were at 20 and 10, and if age 70, you're not who you were at 50 and 30 and 6. Right? Do you feel dead? This is a natural moving process, and it does not start in any individual human body, nor end in one. There is nothing to fear in this extremely totally natural process. In 10 years, if alive, no one out there will be who they are now. You will have a degree of memory of what you think you remember you were, and that is that, Esolph. Life, death, all of it, one powerful and silly little illusion. Nothing can ever begin or end, and everything is in a loop. All is a circle, a cycle, it goes around, it came around, it will keep going around. My present is so powerful however, that all of my many experiences from 1000 years ago or ahead, are part of that present, don't try to climb into a hell like that. I more than any of you, LIVE IN THE EVER PRESENT PRESENT. It merely contains a lot more consciously preserved past and future in my beingness, than it should, and the only possible reason for that, is this mind boggling game that is going on between All Mighty Scylla (ISIS-SSJKK) and me. Go ahead, read the last chapter, then read the insert, preachers are having a field day with me, and even I cannot distinguish between HER GAME, in so much as just who is who, who is doing what, who means me harm, who wishes to help, and a trillion neutral areas all in-between. Take pity on me folks, as I told PP years ago late in the 90's, 'I'm a hurting squirrel' and I guessed he thought it amusing, as I remember a distinct laugh afterward. If someone was trying to help me and be my friend, I AM sorry for flipping out, how can I ever know who is trying to help or hurt me, I will give the moon and the stars to anyone who can e-mail me an answer to that, and it really works, I swear that under penalty of mafia retribution. I say this to the great families or anyone, I'll give you the entire universe if you can show me this magic. Nobody dares to promise the mob something and not deliver if they deliver. Now, what does this blog all tell you oh wonderful 'folks'? You all have a nice evening and remember, I am just a poor scared nobody with the world against me, and the most powerful awesome Goddess above the stars against me as well. What she said to me last night in a 'dream' is beyond unspeakable. I have cried all day long.



I will attempt to kill myself one more time later on. But I already known I'll wake up on Sunday morning, and whatever I tried to do to off myself, will just have been another dream, as I am still running to my desk in pitch blackness, trying to get that rotten ass light on my desk to go on, and it never will be later than 1972 for me, so it seems. Watch out world, if that light ever does come on, it won't be easy for me to forget or forgive all of this.






LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READING MORIANITY PART 5,

I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER NUMBER XXXVIII, WHAAAAA.
























      Photos of the Day





























OH LOVELY LUNA, AKA DIANA ARTEEMIS, AKA, 'THE MOON'





Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.







































my pic photo MohrMark.jpg


WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join and the price is FREE.




Here is a little bio information about the Head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project:








theansweristheqyuestion





My Photo


On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2779

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Non-Profit
Occupation
paranormal researcher
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
I close my mind to nothing
Favorite Movies
all old movies
Favorite Music
most old music
Favorite Books
The winds of war, Time travelers from our future, Gone with the wind,

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:

At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.



Now before we proceed with the blog, see this:

Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement











MORIANITY-5-----SO SAHWEE SALVADOR OLD BUDDY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE DOES IT ALL GO, GRACE COOPER RIVER PARK MESSENGER, 4 YEARS LATER?





Governor Jesse Ventura talks about time travel, in ways that totally connect up with stuff from my own personal life; including the chance that his own distant relative, Salvador, was sent to me in 1965, to show me, and not Miss Wescott; how to tap my fingers in really cool ways, so that 'lightning' will respond to this, up in 1983; on a telephone receiver. Do not bother clicking here, the site was removed, slow Bobby; but maybe our pal fast Jesse will wrestle around with us later on, watch out for Elisa, big boy.













YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983





NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC TRACK ALONG WITH ARE UP AT THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, LIKE DUH:





Only the opening title words are real.





To sing along with the new 2012 lyrics, go to my blog and click the SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, and scroll down until the page comes up with the words to the song, YO. If you do not like techno-pop music of the early and middle nineteen-eighties, there are other songs at the same site, http://youtube/paulaking2011/ so go there and have a blast.








NOW THIS PARTICULAR BLOG WILL BEGIN RIGHT HERE:







Hopefully, so will I, but we all know better, right Chinese girl from Laurel Road in Lindenwold, NJUSAESMWG, in all universes? Yes, a long way from home, not a few miles west in Oaklyn, right DOJ and World smugglers society of 1975?
























No comments:

Post a Comment