Monday, April 8, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER XXXIX


5:00 AM-EDST-PRIVECODE TIME 30 YEARS (+)(-)

IN THE ILLUSION IT IS 8 APRIL, 2013, MONDAY



Folks, I calmed down, and did not go through with the attempted suicide as discussed in prior blogging. Still, Sidney Crown, Stuart Messenger, and other funny-namers all pretty much agree that life is not what we perceive it to be, we can even include Simon Baker, or at least his part in one of multitudes of Shakespeare's plays. The closest thing that agrees with reality in our sensory system is our eyes, as this brings us speed of light reality, no delay. Sound travels much much slower, and thought does not travel at all, but is why the entire universe is here to 'begin with'.



Why did my mom's old boyfriend change his name from Sidney Cohen, a number of years before he asked my mom out on a date after they met at a singles organization existing in those days, called SPS, (Single Parents Society).



Well, the explanation given to me was part of a thing we all know and hate, shame. I was told he was ashamed of his Jewish heritage. This was not said to me word for word. I was told he altered his name. When people do this, there is always a reason, there is something to hide, and there is shame. Something is wrong somewhere, but WHAT? Well, that is of course, none of my business, unless it directly effects me. When it does not, I don't poke into other peeps affairs, nor would I ever have the remotest desire to do so. Now in the case of Mirrors Sidney, he wanted to control me in ways not appropriate unless he was willing to make a commitment to my mother and at least put a fucking engagement ring on her finger. This was not in the picture, and all though he had no living wife, his fear of taking the great marital responsibility, is probably rivaled only by my own, after seeing my [parents fight and being poor and miserable. When I say something, unlike the rest of the world, I do not change, I am a rock, with or without a droid, and if Lurch Roro wants to do fisticuffs with me, then bring it on, Gene Rotten Berry. Yes, Sidney Cohen was the name of his heritage, but for reasons known not to me this blogger, he had it legally altered to something that royalty wears, what a KING would wear, or a national controller, a World Owner, yes folks, A CROWN. Oh the great wonderful powerful Sidney Oz Crown. Do we laugh now, or wait until Mister McNulty gives his written permission for a nice series of aha's? Now what other powerful illusions does the great American Tel and Tel have to offer me at this magical time of the day, now, 30 years ago, and probably for freaking ever? Well let us start to explore and examine the situation, OK Louigee Kent Super-Henderson, kind sir?





Just why did all of my unbelievable family all get born, live where they all lived, did what they all did, and blah blah blee blee blum? For that matter, why anything, and even concentrically, why not? George Burns said it so well in that OH GOD movie decades back to the also late, mister young girl lover, John Denver. But there is a little bit more going on with this than a heirum of middle school females, plane crashes, super family secrets, and powerful world renown organizations, with or without any god dam Gallagher's, McGettigan's, Callio's, or McGuire's. That folks, is gospel truth, in or out of court or church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would take that to my bank, but am still awaiting a nice WOW-TRUCK to come back and greet me, over at my fort pierce, US Highway 1 BRANCH. In any event, let me tell you why Sam Walton and his fine people are playing that silly song over and over on that commercial, it really is time to tell, Randy Van-warmer my old pal. Oh yes, Rats-Tats, and even a little bit of Jessica and her lovely game of football, gee willagars, are we here in 2013 or back again in the twenty-ohs?



I may have told my dirty nasty little story about a day at Wal-Mart, with Dawn and Ann King, and I may have told something else, but it all happened on the same day, in fact while I was out at this store taking my fave family on errand gofer number 5867483745756876893. I came home to a message from my daughter that makes me wonder if she and Randy had not spoken earlier. I have said these words myself on numerous occasions, you can use your own imaginations. It was in your voice, lovely one, sometimes it is what is said, sometimes it is what is not said. I pick up on things a million times sharper than others. Sorry if that talent annoys folks, but hay, as Lenny Briscoe would say, but still? My mother hid a terrible secret from me, world, and there is nothing that I can ever do to change that. I know other family members were also all in this conspiracy, and I wonder to this very day, how the entire eastern world fits in because of two gargantuan and non ignorable things. First, my cousin Sandy ending up with mom and me at the Trinity Hotel, spoken a little differently if not in Southwest America, and befriending the great TAWF as teenagers, and then the way my WFMU MacInvondi cassette tapes, had such a profound effect at North Atlantic City the night before Iraq invaded Kuwait. Now, there is Tony's Mobil station, and then there is the Haddonfield Mobil Station, and back in 1984, there was this, and also, there was the great lady Korea, who phoned me over and over, it is all on the blogs, it has all been spoken of and told. This is why if I had a shovel, I admit, I would be digging my shelter right about now folks, this is a very serious set of outlandish circumstances and coincidence carried to the quintessential extremes of ludicrousness. I will not be inviting any more meteors to come visit either, for a while. Folks, laugh all you want to, I know what is happening, and I know that you are making good and sure that all traffic is directed away from my youtube Channel, to lessen these transdimensional effects as much as you can without coming right out and admitting that all of my claims are real and true all this time.





I can tell the entire world secrets bigger than the entire NSA knows times a million. That will not serve to help me or anyone else. What I hopefully urge those in power to do at this point, is realize that maybe Bennett and Lynch are part of the ES, and were sent here by the good side of this army, to have me create these seven plus years of blogs, and the true story of MORIANITY, and now you must use the GAWNUM to figure out the best course of action. The Holy words of many religions tell about the coming invasion of the gods, Bluebook did not invent this, nor did Einstein and his dam nuke bomb and E=MC SQ. This is older than the hills and the trees and even Terry Jackson and his seasons and suns. Scoff at this, me, morianity, at your own risk, sawn you, WOMO, I tried to give a fair warning, and if memory serves, I said middle 2013, big trouble will come. Search 4 it from the middle of last year, as it is there somewhere folks, with or without Chinese Earthquakes, British Petroleum and betting, even 20 and 2. Yes, I know you YOU were when I did not need you, Sarah Jacobson, so hi yourself, and you rock, and you rule; and you always will ISIS, that is never an issue with me. You did not have to tell me this the way you did the other night, but I accept the fact that you are All mighty Sarah-Stacey Krassle, and you know what is best. You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! IWALU. WOW, I got home from Wal-mart, and suddenly I heard, yes Sam, son or no son, or maintenance man or no maintenance man, just powerful water walking at Walker and Water Streets, and powerful world laboratories. Yes, and two high schools with astronauts and other similarities in it, one with an additional T in it, gee, can it be, Hans Brinker silverjeff of the great Worshiping Hans Worshing from the Philly BB? Double-triple WOW, and GEE!





Folks, it is a quarter before six on Monday morning now, time for beddie-bye. I mean no harm to anyone, I am only showing that none of this is happening by chance, not Hurricane Katrina, Not Mary, not Johnny Nash, or Jaqamini, or Garrigan, or foolio Coolio or Christmas singing angels from Cooley Hall back in those times. The odds of all of this being a random set of jumbled nothingness would be trillions times trillions times trillions to one against it. Sorry, I just report the news. I do not create it, Mister Gofer Hacks.





DON'T WORRY DOC GARRIGAN, I'M NOT 2 HAPPY, YO!






LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READING MORIANITY PART 5,

SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER NUMBER XXXIX NOW.
























      Photos of the Day





























OH LOVELY LUNA, AKA DIANA ARTEEMIS, AKA, 'THE MOON'





Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.




































WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join and the price is FREE.




Here is a little bio information about the Head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project:








theansweristheqyuestion





My Photo



On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2779




Now you have read the blog, so please see this:

Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement











MORIANITY-5-----SO SAHWEE SALVADOR OLD BUDDY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE DOES IT ALL GO, GRACE COOPER RIVER PARK MESSENGER, 4 YEARS LATER?





Governor Jesse Ventura talks about time travel, in ways that totally connect up with stuff from my own personal life; including the chance that his own distant relative, Salvador, was sent to me in 1965, to show me, and not Miss Wescott; how to tap my fingers in really cool ways, so that 'lightning' will respond to this, up in 1983; on a telephone receiver. Do not bother clicking here, the site was removed, slow Bobby; but maybe our pal fast Jesse will wrestle around with us later on, watch out for Elisa, big boy.













YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983





NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC TRACK ALONG WITH ARE UP AT THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, LIKE DUH:





Only the opening title words are real.





To sing along with the new 2012 lyrics, go to my blog and click the SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, and scroll down until the page comes up with the words to the song, YO. If you do not like techno-pop music of the early and middle nineteen-eighties, there are other songs at the same site, http://youtube/paulaking2011/ so go there and have a blast.











































      Photos of the Day





























OH LOVELY LUNA, AKA DIANA ARTEEMIS, AKA, 'THE MOON'





Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.







































my pic photo MohrMark.jpg


WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join and the price is FREE.




Here is a little bio information about the Head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project:








theansweristheqyuestion





My Photo


On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2779

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Non-Profit
Occupation
paranormal researcher
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
I close my mind to nothing
Favorite Movies
all old movies
Favorite Music
most old music
Favorite Books
The winds of war, Time travelers from our future, Gone with the wind,

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:

At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.





Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement







55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555



MORIANITY-5-----SO SAHWEE SALVADOR OLD BUDDY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE DOES IT ALL GO, GRACE COOPER RIVER PARK MESSENGER, 4 YEARS LATER?





Governor Jesse Ventura talks about time travel, in ways that totally connect up with stuff from my own personal life; including the chance that his own distant relative, Salvador, was sent to me in 1965, to show me, and not Miss Wescott; how to tap my fingers in really cool ways, so that 'lightning' will respond to this, up in 1983; on a telephone receiver. Do not bother clicking here, the site was removed, slow Bobby; but maybe our pal fast Jesse will wrestle around with us later on, watch out for Elisa, big boy.













YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983





NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC TRACK ALONG WITH ARE UP AT THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, LIKE DUH:





Only the opening title words are real.





To sing along with the new 2012 lyrics, go to my blog and click the SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, and scroll down until the page comes up with the words to the song, YO. If you do not like techno-pop music of the early and middle nineteen-eighties, there are other songs at the same site, http://youtube/paulaking2011/ so go there and have a blast.








NOW THIS PARTICULAR BLOG WILL END RIGHT HERE:


No comments:

Post a Comment