Saturday, April 6, 2013

MORIANITY PART FIVE, CHAPTER 00037


3:19 AM-EDST, SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2013





OK, Mister Joel, time for some big time honesty, not that I was holding back with intention of not saying all this, merely waiting for the time that I personally for reasons no one need concern themselves with, know is the right time, to just fill in some blanks that I've left intentionally not filled in for quite some time, or filled in maybe partially, maybe.





This may appear from the onset that this is building into a huge blog, the size of the last one only without being a mere compilation work, and no, it will be not be all that long, so see if you can stay with me, not that this matters all that much.





Good people, I do not know you, you know me, this gives you a great advantage in a cosmic chess game that you have no idea of its importance, I don't care if the President Himself is one of my readers, you have no clue what is happening, all around me, for my mortal lifetime, and for eternity far out beyond any of that childishness. There are things that have happened to me that go worlds beyond what even the best television documentaries, or the sci-fi buffs dare to go, or can go. I need not go there to make my case or my point on this blog, but I'll do one better than that, through the cosmic rear doors. Let me show you what I mean, plain out simple, no fancy-shmancy words and rhetoric.





I have told you many things, and promised to elucidate upon them, and what I did not tell you, is this was conditional. If no one wants to hear these elucidations, then time will tick by and pass, and not one viewing person will so much as say, hay shit-head, where is the details on this, or that, that you said you would be discussing. This was not meant to be a one way forum, and after close to 7.3 years now, it still IS A ONE WAY forum. As stated before, I cannot request anything of anyone, but I can adjust the motive and goals of these blogs, according to the response or lack thereof, to what I tell. It is not as though I am talking about the next NASCAR Race or the next biggest viral Youtube video, as you all know, I could care less. I have bigger fish to fry, starting with scum bags nabes who have been slamming in and out all day, and it is now 3:33 AM, and I'll be dialing 911 soon. I have bigger things to worry about than the latest dumb Entertainment World crap. It never did mean a dam thing to me, and does not now, nor will it ever. My interests are in real things, the EW is all about fantasy and things made up in the minds of those who work in it, no matter what kind of art it is, even the art of tremendous athletic ability. I do not condemn them, just saying I do not have a lot of time for any of that shit, never did, never will, because my life is real, and it is major fucked up, and it honestly is that simple, no big bells and whistles attached.





So, I will honor the one person who has asked me a genuine question about the Astral plane, and try and understand that I do not live and exist, all though my physical body or beingness does, in regular time that moves in any one speed or in any one direction. It is like the print you are reading, in numerous ways. The Spell Checker is programmed to respond to this font, not red lining anything that I do not spell incorrectly, yet look at the ridiculousness of the printing, and see, I make up a word like adding NESS to ridiculous, and it red lines me. I will use it anyway, fuck them, it fits. Now suddenly like magic, the word is accepted. Even when I go to extreme lengths to try and make powerful points, this time travel company called Microsoft Saucer Aliens, and don't fucking laugh to quickly peeps, as there is powerful shit in all of this; kicks in.





L-4, let me tell you that I will never again say ladies and gentlemen, L-4, or any of it, and will address the audience, whoever you all are out there in magic-ozland behind the Q-Girl Twister Curtains of RORO, simply as 'folks', and let me keep it there, for the simple reason that I know as sure as I sit here now at this computer work station, that a few folks are out here and have some type of personal interest in what I print and post next. Then there are another group who are the worriers, the WOMO Microsoft owners of everything, who are plotting even as I speak, to kick me off the system, and they can do it, believe me. But I'll beat them to the punch by exiting on my own, strategically, and very soon. What I had hoped to accomplish, actually backfired, and someone is laughing about that so loud, that my 'soul' is able to hear it, and that is gospel truth. I wanted to appease the great gods, now let us re-name this to anything that fits your comfort zone, the owners of the world, you know movers/shakers/fortune-500 etcetera, the one god concept of an all powerful creator punisher god, or anything in-between these two things that could range from a realm filled to the brim with multiple powerful gods or advanced entities or whatever, and so on and so forth, nearly endlessly, but I wanted to appease this force that has been against me since the day I stood knee high to a stinky wart covered toad, and instead, have angered this whatever it is, ten or more fold, in this 7.3 years of blogging, an idea suggested to me by a security guard coworker by the name of Christopher Bennett. As with all things in my miserable pathetic life, I try and give it all I have and push to the wall, and only end up realizing that Ida been further ahead if I had relaxed with cable TV and not done one mother fucking thing, an old argument I had with my miserable no good rotten mother, and of course, lost the argument in utter total fucking futility, as black and white irrefutable proof was not good enough for that daughter of a slob. Hay good folks, she meant well, and she'll always get an A+ from me on THAT, and ONLY on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still I've always been a champion fighter for not bad mouthing anyone who tries, and she did try, she just was as twisted and screwed up as anyone could ever get, living here on this human realm. So I am going to say a few words to ADS if that person is here, and if not, I can only cosmically major apologize for the situation that I am indeed in, where I can watch one half of a football game in 1995 and the other half right now, and to me it is one game, and it matters not one tiny speck that more than 17 years passed. Don't try to crawl into my head or be me, you won't like it in fucking there, folks. When someone who is real and on the up and up wants to know how time can run in various ways by simple seeming magic tricks, and why humans and other beings on Earth need to sleep and dream, and all the real details that are light years ahead of where anyone is right now in any university or in any documentary on television, and a million other things, then ask, and I will tell, otherwise, my blogging will become just a journal. A mere Beaver Cleaver diary without Roseann Delaney or anything else, not even a set of rail road tracks to worry parents. Gee, not even symbolism. You have no idea what you will be missing, if that is, you are missing it. You see, if you already have as much and maybe more, of the omniscient wisdom than I do, then you don't need me talking, and you are merely monitoring and sweating bullets on what I may decide to do or say. This leaves me to ponder now, just what is going on, and just how do I wish to respond from this point on, in this game, inside the dollhouse that is inside the dollhouse. First off, there is the dollhouse, and then comes cyberspace which in many ways, talk about symbolic crap, I mean a hit tune by Scylla says it all, so UI can shut up right now. There was a boy in the late sixties who when someone would call him names would take something out of his pocket, no, not a knife, but words as we all know can be very injurious weapons, Hillary Duff is on the $$$$$ 100%. Now speaking of Roseann, yes, let us not play dumb here folks. Of course, using what happened on 10SC Avenue not once but twice, and the same family at other locations not in Atlantic City, doing this on half a dozen other occasions to me as well, well, yes, so why couldn't she have bitten me in 1983? Who can ever really know these things, all the way from breath echos to Copyright Examiners, or even fishing jetty's that are out of regular time as well, Ouch, silver-hands Jeff. No one can ever know a dam thing for sure, and we all know that, and I believe humanity chose to stop letting that bother them any more, and they morphed into this wild nutty New Weird Odor to keep a different agenda in the front of their consciousness, almost to beat things like the old time worries at their own game. Most people don't even give death much thought any more, they live, and one day, they die, and don't care at all. Now that is fine if you are me and really know what is real, but how others can be comfortable doing that, well, that eludes me beyond anything I can ever even hope to type about it.





OK there ADS, I will tell you a little bit more about my personal situation that will directly go into responding to your exact question that you asked me on a comment at the Wordpress site back last year sometime, or maybe even before that year, I am no expert on these computers, not 1% of 1% of 1%. I've had more time since learning of your comment to me, to reflect on your exact query, and actually have some new information that I promise, should you still be out here, I'll tell you. I do not have it in front of me, it is in a pile of papers that pertain to my blogs, everything form passwords to e-mail addresses to how to perform some kind of task on a website or in my own computer, and what have you. I will find it, and soon, I promise you. I actually realized that I'd given by accident, a little false information to you, and that there was really one situation where the Astral World appeared indeed to be effected by what we do here as opposed to the normal lawtronic reverse that simply put means it is written in cosmic stone that it never works in that mode, but even so, it is part of an elaborate system of illusions. First off, even without that being said, ILLUSION is everything, and there is nothing one bit special about an illusionist/magician, no matter how great they and their tricks are. What makes them them and us us, is also part of a powerful illusion. Why is your doctor a doctor? Why is your stock broker a stock broker? Sounds silly like I'm trying to prove I'm a moron, huh, well I'm not folks, YO. The simple truth is that behind the great curtains of everything, is not a loud mouth wizard but rather a complicated numeration system endlessly trying to solve an equation. The entire Sixth dimension is a realm that spits tiny pieces of itself out into lower dimensionality, creating universes and eventually in some of them, carbon thinking beings or reflections of themselves on the sixth dimension. How can anyone know what I have spoken for 7.3 years, NOT see that it is all true and real, right down to who the All mighty Goddess is in present incarnation? Well, traffic is directed towards as well as against all websites and blogs, in powerful ways that only the top one or two percent or less of the Microsoft employees themselves, really have a true clue about. I know what is going on, and I know there is no stopping it. I am merely doing my 18 and out, and then as JOJO, the fun begins. If I was wrong, the world would be buzzing and blazing in 24 hours, just from this post alone, going up to blogger tonight; only I'm not wrong, am I, AHA AHA AHA? Of course not, and PP, you are as clueless as a bat reading the big-E on the eye chart. Dinner is ready, let the universes wink out for a vigintillionth of a microsecond. Folks, whether or not Roseann Delaney got me on night in that Atco home in 1983, matters goose eggs David Bacon 0 zip. vocoder machines and ears don't lie, huh Stephanie? But as for the sixth dimension, they are like the brains down here in a microcosm, each one of our entire universes is one cell in this huge brain. Even the early eighties weird theories began to see that, BUT, that is where they let the child turn the light-switch off and go downstairs to dinner, quietly, maybe. All puns and jokes aside, stopping it where you did is tantamount to not even starting it at all. You left out the power of the circle, the string is fine and well, but all of it has to bend around and connect again, endlessly. What the fuck else can it ever hope to do? Those strings when long enough will do the equivalent of becoming heavy and bend down and around, only to all reconnect. But effecting uplines, or a light starry world (the spirit world), well, look at what the bios all say of how interested many within this star family, were in all of this, they couldn't make that disappear, and THAT fits biggest of all, into my story, PERSONALLY, of course, great French models all notwithstanding, or Pathmark Stores, this can be the next thing to poof away, not that I said what I said to ADS. You see why I had to write that fucking tune in 1983, US © Office, called, “Uncles On Bending knees”????????? Just how does one fight All Mighty Goddess ISIS, I mean the symbolism says it all, IT IS WHAT IT IS, ISIS, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!






LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READING MORIANITY PART 5,

AND HAVE NOW READ THIS CHAPTER NUMBER XXXVII. BYE-BYE, E/T.
























      Photos of the Day





























OH LOVELY LUNA, AKA DIANA ARTEEMIS, AKA, 'THE MOON'





Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.







































my pic photo MohrMark.jpg


WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join and the price is FREE.




Here is a little bio information about the Head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project:








theansweristheqyuestion





My Photo


On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2779

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Non-Profit
Occupation
paranormal researcher
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
I close my mind to nothing
Favorite Movies
all old movies
Favorite Music
most old music
Favorite Books
The winds of war, Time travelers from our future, Gone with the wind,

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:

At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.



Now before we proceed with the blog, see this:

Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement











MORIANITY-5-----SO SAHWEE SALVADOR OLD BUDDY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE DOES IT ALL GO, GRACE COOPER RIVER PARK MESSENGER, 4 YEARS LATER?





Governor Jesse Ventura talks about time travel, in ways that totally connect up with stuff from my own personal life; including the chance that his own distant relative, Salvador, was sent to me in 1965, to show me, and not Miss Wescott; how to tap my fingers in really cool ways, so that 'lightning' will respond to this, up in 1983; on a telephone receiver. Do not bother clicking here, the site was removed, slow Bobby; but maybe our pal fast Jesse will wrestle around with us later on, watch out for Elisa, big boy.













YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983





NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC TRACK ALONG WITH ARE UP AT THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, LIKE DUH:





Only the opening title words are real.





To sing along with the new 2012 lyrics, go to my blog and click the SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, and scroll down until the page comes up with the words to the song, YO. If you do not like techno-pop music of the early and middle nineteen-eighties, there are other songs at the same site, http://youtube/paulaking2011/ so go there and have a blast.













































No comments:

Post a Comment