Monday, April 8, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER XL, REAL BAD STUFF, SHERIFF KM AND AG-PB, HELP ME PLEASE




3:26 PM-EDST, MONDAY, 8 APRIL, 2013



Folks, my computer clock was set back again, either after I have been awake this afternoon, or even some time in the morning after posting up my prior blog work to the net.



My health has been hit, not major, a little bit, and the sky has some jet dissipation up there from earlier heavier pattern activity that either blew in or was direct at an earlier point.



There is a worm virus in the machine and has been. They know everything I do, I type, I go to on the net, all things, it is as if they are sitting right here at the keyboard. I never understood this back in June of 2008, nor did I understand Beaver Drive and Trout Lane, and the FISA and how my trailer was entered by nice loving kind folks who I pay taxes to support with very hard work all my life, until their endless persecutions crippled me into disability in 1994.



The minute I commented back a little message at my Youtube site from someone else's comment, a thumbs down on the video appeared. These things tell me I am not imagining anything. I would have been a lot happier, Mary Moore, if I really was just crazy, and yes mahm, I should have stayed somehow endlessly away from all of this. I don't know exactly how things happened around 1994-1996 where this Pandora's box got cracked wide open, only that first, it did, secondly I must know deep down inside somewhere, the worst secret in this entire family, and third, I have a very very very angry daughter, don't I Ingrid Blake?





Now in the movie on the MTM Network, since you are hot to trot today on my electronic cousin's network, along with all of your friends, miss lovely Greendress, yes poor you and me Mister President, we cannot even say a woman is pleasing to look at anymore without the world calling us sexists, so tell me, how do guys like you and me win, we;re damned if we do and damned if we don't. If you don't make all over a woman, she hates your guts, and when you so much as say she is lovely, you're a rotten sexist. WOW, I'll bet you wish you were still not staying in regular time, sir, I know I wish it for myself. Yes Mary Greendress, in the movie called, “Secrets of the Rose Garden” from 1996, your character had remembered a horrible thing that you witnessed as a little girl, and it looks like my mirror image to your character was on October 5, 2008 after coming home from Cifaloglio Garage Security Duty, and falling asleep and 'remembering'. Well, at least you got rescued Mary, me, I have a very powerful and angry little girl, who thinks it all was my fault, and for 30 years, has played with me. Now your character was big and strong and nearly killed you, while mine has what occultists call, incredible supernatural power. I am powerless to fight this 30 years later Miss Blakemoore, and the greatest corporations on the planet all know this is real, as do all of the billionaires.



They destroy everything I ever try and do, my entire life, you name it, they kibosh it to death, and appear all innocent. Stop and think about the lady in the bible with the golden Nugget White gaming chips, (me) and the wicked teasing evil wealthy players next to me mocking me with their Black gaming chips. The Crowned King of symbolism, huh Misses Elliot. At least I put you out of your suffering back in 1985, and ended my parking problem that should not have been my problem to begin with, always that connection with the state, THAT 2 never goes away, and all seemed to begin with the phone persecution of 30 years ago, right Marie De Gomez, and others from 30 years ago? Yes folks, my problem is not my throat and my choking, it was my doctor all along, my son of Sam lab technician with the power to morph into the Mary Tyler Moore show, and flash green dresses that stretch from the twin cities all the way to Tennessee Avenue, 27 years in the future. Did anyone see that gorgeous wormhole a few nights ago, if you did, you are keeping quiet like good little boys and girls, huh Sarah Fiveparty? I'll tell her where I was when she needed me, party or no party. I was under the clutches of two very dominating and wild women, one known very well to her, the other to me. Don't laugh Walmart, only you should write a new song called, 'Suddenly I Hear', remake your commercials with that song, and then have a picture of me leaving your store with the cousins that day, driving home, going into my room, pickling up the phone to retrieve a message, and hearing, “Hi Mark, where were you when I needed you as a child, click” In any case, SAM, maintenance man or Large tore owner, sir, we all know the hell I am going through and that I should have killed myself the other day. Maybe as Donna Summer put it wo well when alive and younger, “I should reevaluate”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



There truly are some powerful and twisted gods out there beyond the stars that shine so bright all through the coldest darkest night. You remind me of a wind tunnel, great ISIS.

A child knows that a lot of shit can be learned by visiting my Youtube site that will be gone forever very shortly, your loss folks, not freaking mine.





THE MASTER SHEET FOR MORIANITY PART FIVE:
















my pic photo MohrMark.jpg




Add to Your Facebook Timeline

Showcase your uploads, Stories and other recent activity on your Facebook Timeline. You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.




theansweristheqyuestion


My Photo
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2779

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:
At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.









YOU HAVE READ CHAPTER NUMBER 40:







If you have read this opening, feel free to skip this part.



FOLKS, AS I SAID TO THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE IN THE LATE EIGHTIES ON MY EPITOME OF HARASSMENT TAPES, GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE. How can I possibly know when you are reading what I am writing? I AM not the great ISISCYLLA SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, and never will be, sort of like my old pal David Charles Roth's only show in town. How he would always remind me, seemingly on a daily basis, that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE is not the only show in town, nor will they ever be. I believe the tapes are somewhere available in the great Library of Congress, Copyright Office, in Washington, District of Columbia, a place may I add with a very liberated attitude where the age of sexual consent should be placed, and what is good for the lawmakers, is good for everyone else, and if that is not true, just exactly how have I misspelled America? XIII is the number by the way, such a tender age and how the perverts must wonder why this is not common knowledge and all move into our great capitol city, right Roy? I still cannot believe that you told me this, or that nobody seems to know it, know matter how I spread around what you said to me, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This will be the master sheet for PART 5 of MORIANITY.



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

















No comments:

Post a Comment