Monday, April 1, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER XXXII



















LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READING MORIANITY PART 5,

SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER NUMBER NOW.




11:13 PM-EDST, 1 APRIL, 2013, MONDAY NASTY ASS NITE


















      Photos of the Day











555555555555555555555
















OH LOVELY LUNA, AKA DIANA ARTEEMIS, AKA, 'THE MOON'





Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.







































my pic photo MohrMark.jpg


WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join and the price is FREE.




Here is a little bio information about the head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project:








theansweristheqyuestion





My Photo


On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2779

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Non-Profit
Occupation
paranormal researcher
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
I close my mind to nothing
Favorite Movies
all old movies
Favorite Music
most old music
Favorite Books
The winds of war, Time travelers from our future, Gone with the wind,

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:

At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.



Now before we proceed with the blog, see this:

Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement











MORIANITY-5-----SO SAHWEE SALVADOR OLD BUDDY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE DOES IT ALL GO, GRACE COOPER RIVER PARK MESSENGER, 4 YEARS LATER?





Governor Jesse Ventura talks about time travel, in ways that totally connect up with stuff from my own personal life; including the chance that his own distant relative, Salvador, was sent to me in 1965, to show me, and not Miss Wescott; how to tap my fingers in really cool ways, so that 'lightning' will respond to this, up in 1983; on a telephone receiver. Do not bother clicking here, the site was removed, slow Bobby; but maybe our pal fast Jesse will wrestle around with us later on, watch out for Elisa, big boy.













YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983





NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC TRACK ALONG WITH ARE UP AT THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, LIKE DUH:





Only the opening title words are real.





To sing along with the new 2012 lyrics, go to my blog and click the SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, and scroll down until the page comes up with the words to the song, YO. If you do not like techno-pop music of the early and middle nineteen-eighties, there are other songs at the same site, http://youtube/paulaking2011/ so go there and have a blast.








NOW THIS PARTICULAR BLOG WILL BEGIN RIGHT HERE:





Folks, this has been another lousy fucking day, and the two culprits are sky persecution, and neighbor harassment, the two most mother fucking common assaults done to me on a powerfully regular ass basis, by who else other than of course, the one and fucking only, WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, YO! LIKE DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I was not gonna' get into it, and the smarty pants peeps know what the IT is, and yes Dawn was a lot smarter all the time than she ever let on one iota with me while kidnapped by her and her peeps in Hammonton, New Jersey, right under the nose of all of the state and local township authorities, protecting foreigners more than they protect, as 6th Cuzz Trump would put it so well, and ''one of their own fucking countrymen'', quote end of fucking cunt lapping quote, YO folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I'm speaking of her favorite saying and expression that for all I know she herself could have invented, in or out of the Seacaucus, New Jersey Rehab Clinic of magic fragrances and wild family conspiracies to evade the very legal system itself, and I will get all into this since these people won't ever fucking stop hurting me, YO. Some have some more bacon slices, wash your hands carefully, and after enjoying a little Youtube Deezy Slim Rap, stay here and focused, as things will only heat up from this fucking cock sucking point on ladies and gentlemen, yes oh mighty Misses Dish Delicious Showoff Badgirlontheporch Motherblush, IT IS WHAT IT IS, AND BUILT RIGHT INTO THAT MAGIC OF 5 WORDS, is the 40% of it, “ISIS”! Only 60% of this magical phrase are the other three words of “IT WHAT IT”. MAJOR AND MIND NUMBING CHILLS, should now be going from your spine; all the way out your asshole; with unlimited, and unfathomable Donna Adrian Gaines White-Boy goosebumps. Belt it out, girl!





But for now folks, let me stay on point. Yes, nasty highway houses, chocking, belts, and beltways, doctors who call a grown man's mother instead of the man himself, should I go on, lovely Anita Van Buren, or is this Shangrala ever going to hear the dinging of the boxer bout bell??????? WHAAAAAA!

All fucking day, the door slammer is back here. This fucking jerk off comes and goes. Whatever is going on, they are all in a click together, and made the computer guy at the security desk turn on me, as I already knew would be the case. This shit has fucking been going on all around me for going on fucking cunt fifty-nine cunt lapping years now, it really has no shock value at all any more, but that in no way alleviates the excruciating agony of knowing you have been placed in some lab rat cage by a star family, and that there is nobody to believe you, and nothing ever that you can do, hard as you may persist and persevere and try forever and fucking cunt ever and ever and cock licking ever and FOREVER, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now with all the shit today, I managed to win at my SYSTEMS-ROULETTE, tee-hee-hee, Lilly Munster. Eventually, I'll have a nasty-ass loss if shit does not ease off, but I'll tell you all this fucking much folks. I intend to cash in on these pussy command attacks, so BRUING IT FUCKING ON WITH SKY ATTACKS OTAMM, as that is the main shit that causes those fucking ass holograms to come roaring into my fucking proximity like an out of control diesel locomotive, YO!!!!!!!!! Just how does all of this wild shit all connect, many have wondered for quite a while, beginning with Mister Parenting Expert up in the fucking hood: Well, whatever I say, you will mock me all smug and arrogant while munching on bacon and sub suds, but here goes, in a totally condensed story of course, or you and I would be all fucking night and into the next day here with all this dam ass shit, YO!





Remember, VERY VERY CONDENSED, like watered down camp juice, or adding a cup of bug juice with a gallon of rust water. YUK at the speed of light. Ani-ha folks, I was minding my own fucking business one day, but which day? Witch day was this, Electrician Joe? Dyawanna start with Browning Road in 1980, or go back into time another 5-10-15 years, or ahead by 10-20-30, your call, we can just choose any old year from 1965 through 2013, your goddess dam

call, world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laugh all you want to, YO!





How about we use the story of old ex jerk off business partner, speaking of recent wall writings and later cover ups of them, and just write it in the vein as to how it connects to one lousy branch of this wild star-family, the dam ass CALLIO mother fuckers? As usual, ditsy ass hole Mark, AKA ME, puts another one of my wonderful ads in that wonderful fucking rotten Courier Post Newspaper in Southern Jersey, and who answers, but good old big dude, PP? The problem is that I was not trying to do one thing, or for that matter two or three things, I was just working hard out in the sun all day, and catching no fish. There is nothing new happening with this, it's older than any mountain on this messed up screwy planet. LSS, there is a lot more going on than me placing an ad, and PP answering it, or what I was hoping to supposedly accomplish, and what he was. The only thing that really mattered, is the very same thing that matters in any situation with anyone at all, but nobody believes me, most likely because it is just too fucking horrible and terrible to accept, so it's flat out simpler and better to deny it to ourselves, only I cannot, not any longer, not when I know beyond any doubt that it is true, what I will not tell to you all, IT'S ALL TRUE, and you won't fucking believe me, and I already know it, yet still type this to you, do you know why? I do. It is the same reason I put all those fucking ads in that stupid fucking paper, and got everything from molested to robbed and my life terrorized and destroyed by terrorists who are invisible and are 1,000,000,000,000,000 times more deadly and dangerous than any human kind of Osama Bin Laden ever could be in a million fucking years. Yeah folks, the number is a quadrillion, AKA one times ten to the fifteenth power, AHA AHA AHA Mike McNulty-1071! The only thing that is going on that has the smallest truth or substance in energetic reality, is the thing I have called and labeled in earlier pre-PART-5-Morianity, the IF, or the INTERACTION-FORCE, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the energy inside of the upline child illustration, playing with a room of make believe dolls or soldiers, depending on if it is a girl or a boy, and that is no longer all that PC to say, so depending on any preference the child has, try and see the difficulty in living in these messed up and mixed up times, you younger whipper snappers out here, it is really like we were all transported in our sleep to a distant planet one night, at least, I'll fucking speak for myself, as there are folks 60-90 that love all this new age bull shot, I see only the Twinbay glass half empty part of it all, the biblical end times cannot buy or sell syndrome, especially among the majority of the older and the so-called ''crazys' population, you know, as discussed last summer, the tin foil hat stuff, now watch me suddenly run into another one, and believe me, I will report and record all that happens to me down the line and the comma and the period, so bank on that one Toronto trucks, and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the clock attack, AGAIN, Jane Sleazebag Diseaseweeds Bitch!!!!!!!!! Let me fucking cunt phlegm rape (compensate), YO, with some nice fives, since this is now PAGE FUCKING ELEVEN OF ELEVEN, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5555555555555555555555 PLUS 555555555555555 TIMES 555555555555555 and divided by 5555555555 is equal to who gives a blessed mother Viqueen Mariloo shit, as I know that I do not, and just need now to stop fucking typing, and stare at these lovely ass fives, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5555555555555555 is a very lovely number, and one can puke uin my mouth for all I dam care, so let me run out the dam clock here by typing nice and big, YO. OK my friends and fiends and L-4, and any and all else, please know this was a real nasty day for me, and I do apologize for my rants and my piss poor fucking behavior. Maybe all these dam jet fumes are too concentrated all around me. You think that dirt bag industry cares if some of us get sick and are allergic to it, you think that jet travel will stop because of it? What arya, nuts??????????? Hay laugh at me all you want to. At least I know that there is no magic shit in the jet spray, and that the atmosphere has slowly altered since jets came to be used, and this is why a slow gradual change in the appearance of their trails, is a new reality, yet always was around. It is all part of a naturally occurring ice-age-cycle. Still, the enemies can choose to target their enemies, and cause jet traffic to be way lighter, way heavier, or just neutral, around any of us in an average of days and months and years, and THIS is what is going on with THAT, no more, and no less, would you stand outside, open your mouth, and let your oil heat delivery man pour that liquid from his truck into your mouth, as opposed to your fuel heating tank? No you would not, and this is all I ever said, that planes of all kinds are used to persecute and harass the enemies of the FORTUNE 500 scum bags, AKA the WORLD-OWNERS, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you study my Morianity long enough, many of you who may be on the fence, will know that I am anything but a crazy person, other than for being driven totally fucking mad, right Miss Blakedaughters from wonderful AT&T of 1983, WHAAAAA?



Folks, I will say nighty-nite to you now, &ET!

No comments:

Post a Comment