Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MORIANITY PART FIVE, CHAPTER 00033





LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READING MORIANITY PART 5,

SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER NUMBER XXXIII NOW.
























      Photos of the Day





























OH LOVELY LUNA, AKA DIANA ARTEEMIS, AKA, 'THE MOON'





Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.







































my pic photo MohrMark.jpg


WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join and the price is FREE.




Here is a little bio information about the head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project:








theansweristheqyuestion





My Photo


On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2779

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Non-Profit
Occupation
paranormal researcher
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
I close my mind to nothing
Favorite Movies
all old movies
Favorite Music
most old music
Favorite Books
The winds of war, Time travelers from our future, Gone with the wind,

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:

At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.



Now before we proceed with the blog, see this:

Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement











MORIANITY-5-----SO SAHWEE SALVADOR OLD BUDDY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE DOES IT ALL GO, GRACE COOPER RIVER PARK MESSENGER, 4 YEARS LATER?





Governor Jesse Ventura talks about time travel, in ways that totally connect up with stuff from my own personal life; including the chance that his own distant relative, Salvador, was sent to me in 1965, to show me, and not Miss Wescott; how to tap my fingers in really cool ways, so that 'lightning' will respond to this, up in 1983; on a telephone receiver. Do not bother clicking here, the site was removed, slow Bobby; but maybe our pal fast Jesse will wrestle around with us later on, watch out for Elisa, big boy.













YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983





NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC TRACK ALONG WITH ARE UP AT THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, LIKE DUH:





Only the opening title words are real.





To sing along with the new 2012 lyrics, go to my blog and click the SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, and scroll down until the page comes up with the words to the song, YO. If you do not like techno-pop music of the early and middle nineteen-eighties, there are other songs at the same site, http://youtube/paulaking2011/ so go there and have a blast.








NOW THIS PARTICULAR BLOG WILL BEGIN RIGHT HERE:





12:56 PM-EDST, TUESDAY, 2 APRIL, 2013



Well ladies and gentlemen, this morning is filled with a lot of sky persecution, AGAIN, and I may soon go out and walk around, and check out my personal hologram for attracting lots of lovely young aggressive pussy. They want to play war games with me, they can have it right back. I awoke feeling lousy, but after a good shit, shower, and shave, am now doing this blog, and plan later to venture out, after I make some necessary telephone calls first.







I will only be tweeting today, but letting the turd chewing WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, that they sill do the forbidden thing once too often, and that is to take me too far to the test limits point, and then it will be the no turning back end of their global power and empire, FOREVER, and ever and ever!!!!!!!!



Once this happens, they'll need to call on the great family of 'travelers', right RORO places called New Roddenberry Jersey, YO??????????????? I've made my share of stupid moves, and there is no reason to think that OTAMM trash cannot do wo as well. Strange things are also around my apartment, strange weird sounds and other shit, and so far, today is a total fucking carbon copy (CC) of yesterday, and as I said, once it is 3 and 4 and 5 or so of this kind of a day, no Microsucks corporation, NOT THIS KIND ''ODF'' A DAY, you hacker trash, GET A LIFE, YOU TWISTED DISEASED PECKER-HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, a real CC day, the bull shit in the fucking skies, and the weird noises in the building here at the Fort Pierce's northeastern hood area where my Public Housing building is located, along with the computer game playing. You it is funny, in all of Mister Roker's fantastic necks of the woods, the symbolism goes on and on, and just because I have yet to tell a large majority of it, someone out here assumes, aww, that's it, there is all of it, not quite, numbskull, not quite. I know the one and only network that is so fascinated with my life and my literary works, and it's Trump's, ten times over the rest of them all combined. Ever since I was a boy, that cool dude has always given his cool weather reports, and yes, a bing and a bang and a slam, so very soon, I'll be out chasing pussy to see what I can score, and will take advantage of this assault while I am in the thick of it, but grind grind, clutch clutch, let's switch the gears and use the clutch pedal this time, the nabes are banging and slamming and yelling, and this started up yesterday after a short break off. Anyway folks, my neck of the woods is filled with jet fumes, door slamming, noise, persecution, and hacking, ALL OVER AGAIN, LILLY MUNSTER AND DIANA ARTEEMIS, from another Easter Sunday, back in Ohm-1. Yes, this great weather person always since the days I can remember watching him on television as a young dude, always would say what is happening in my ''neck of the woods'', it was more than his trademark, and may end up being his legacy, Doctor Grantglands. Yeah, choking belts, bad highways, and then we have necks, it is pretty hard to choke without a problem in the neck going on, be it naturally or strangulation by some evil murderer. I totally think his new television commercial rocks, with the rapidly altering weather. Did you catch enough fish before that super quick changing weather pattern, old friend? Is any of this my business, or for that matter doctor, my problem? Well, mommy dearest Betty, something has been my problem for almost 30 years to the day now, with my unknown bizarre medical condition that came on me every bit as quickly as Mister Roker's weather change by the fishing jetty's. WOW, TD LETMEDOWN BANK. Please explain to me one final thing that has eluded the magical equation for three solid decades, great Stephanie Taylor? Why is love for just the Carpenters, I thought this great carpenter brought love for all human kind? Maybe this 'foaxpox', or however the error is correctly spelled, and as usual, no help by the Microsucks Department; is the cause of chocking out the truth, with or without the mighty doctor Schorr and his psychiatric break with reality theory. In any event, even Joe Mannix and Mike Conner are involved in the mix of all this, whether they wish to be or not. There was an episode in the early days of this really cool detective show of yesteryear, where he forgot who he was for a day, and a black doctor told him that Sunday is inside his brain somewhere, showing Mannix a brain scan that he had taken. Well, looking up at the passing headlights was similar to something with me as well, after some phony state cops were paid to mess with me a long time ago. This is only the very start of a very ugly mess, but Mister Conner who played the part of Detective Mannix, has a very similar name as the Atlantic county, New Jersey judge who was presiding over the case of Dawn-Marie king, back when I was involved in the nasty business of this star-family or (TAWF-70). The only way we could get this many highways and beltways and chokeways and outlandish unexplainable train trips to Florida, involving the cassino, a powerful Jewish clan in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, the area mob, and inventors of the day every bit in the league with Nicholas Tesla and Thomas Edison, is if there was a huge master plan, and these items all were mere pawns and puppets, the resulting of strings pulled, from a place far away, from my home on the bay, and yet while I sleep, it seems real, well; to this lost carpenter who needs his great goddess ISIS, to help guide him back home with her to her great city forever; only when I finally start figuring a tiny bit of all of it out, she puts up a mocking website, telling me, that when I get it figured out, it will be too late. WOW, real funny and real nice, oh brown eyed, CALL-TEN AT&T, so why not the pranky commercial late in OHM-9 also by AT&T, huh Miss Blake of the 1983 Annoyance Caller Bureau? Still think all the belts and necks have been all choked to death, my Morians? What if I fucking tell you, I have only opened up a door to a mansion fucking sized room, BRO? What then, Lenny Briscoe, YO?





OK good L-4 folks and any other entities, let me go out and do some mild pussy-chasing, and test out the siege PC theory, that involves no computers, or unhappy young married ladies. Before I do, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, open command Magnesonic, you know what to do and you know when to do it, so fucking do it, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and CG-18, under G-901, G-189, and S-----T-----O-----P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Watch the real wild weather begin, along with a lot of other nasty messes, for what you are doing to me, you filthy dirty garbage feasting Lambrigg Cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep smiling Paul Graveyard Stoddard and McGuire, all McGuire's, oh well, I have said enough to piss off a lot of suffering folks, both now and hundreds of years ago on a lovely island, duh.





BYE-BYE for now, brown eyed Callio KALI-COW, WHAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment