Thursday, April 4, 2013

MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 35

















LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READING MORIANITY PART 5,

SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER NUMBER XXXV NOW.
























      Photos of the Day





























OH LOVELY LUNA, AKA DIANA ARTEEMIS, AKA, 'THE MOON'





Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.







































my pic photo MohrMark.jpg


WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join and the price is FREE.




Here is a little bio information about the Head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project:








theansweristheqyuestion





My Photo


On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2779

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Non-Profit
Occupation
paranormal researcher
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
I close my mind to nothing
Favorite Movies
all old movies
Favorite Music
most old music
Favorite Books
The winds of war, Time travelers from our future, Gone with the wind,

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:

At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.



Now before we proceed with the blog, see this:

Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement











MORIANITY-5-----SO SAHWEE SALVADOR OLD BUDDY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE DOES IT ALL GO, GRACE COOPER RIVER PARK MESSENGER, 4 YEARS LATER?





Governor Jesse Ventura talks about time travel, in ways that totally connect up with stuff from my own personal life; including the chance that his own distant relative, Salvador, was sent to me in 1965, to show me, and not Miss Wescott; how to tap my fingers in really cool ways, so that 'lightning' will respond to this, up in 1983; on a telephone receiver. Do not bother clicking here, the site was removed, slow Bobby; but maybe our pal fast Jesse will wrestle around with us later on, watch out for Elisa, big boy.













YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983





NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC TRACK ALONG WITH ARE UP AT THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, LIKE DUH:





Only the opening title words are real.





To sing along with the new 2012 lyrics, go to my blog and click the SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, and scroll down until the page comes up with the words to the song, YO. If you do not like techno-pop music of the early and middle nineteen-eighties, there are other songs at the same site, http://youtube/paulaking2011/ so go there and have a blast.








NOW THIS PARTICULAR BLOG WILL BEGIN RIGHT HERE:



1:25 PM-EDST, THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 2013

RED ALERT—RED ALERT—RED ALERT—RED ALERT—RED ALERT



This is not a mother fucking drill, Captain James Tiberius Kirk of Star Trek fictional television. Sorry Trekkers, this is my life we're talking about.



My health has been struck hard, both heart and bowels, with death beams. My next door nabes began blasting music and at the same time, my local nuclear plant began its up and down the street quarterly rounds of loud squeals and 'this is a test, this is only a test' blaring through a bull horn. It went on from roughly just past noon until a quarter shy of one. Then along came the across the hallway in and out doors after all of this. I AM UNDER A REAL HEAVY FUCKING DEATH SIEGE TODAY, PAM BONDI, STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, FBI, STATE AND LOCAL POLICE, SHERIFF KEN MASCARA, AND OTHERS, JUST FOR THE RECORD IN CASE I AM FOUND IN HERE DEAD AND MURDERED.





Someone did not like the last blog that I posted up, and the joke is on them, as this is merely opening a door, and I'll take things way beyond that. As I told the United States Copyright Office back in 1984, Miss Blake and Mister Rambo of American Telephone and Telegraph; please be advised, my attorneys will contact you. Don't be surprised when they make your life so blue. Perhaps you have surmised all the crap you've put me through. And though you sing your lies, my story comes out true. I could tell you where to go to hear the melody and to just make make the first of four notes move upscale one full note higher, but will not. Lads, Lassies, Labbers, and Labrador Dogs, and any and all others reading these words, whenever, and however, and yes Robert Andrews old buddy, WHATEVER, from Haddon Heights, New Jersey, do you really think I have not basically put this entire thing all together, right down to Taren getting busted in Delaware for drugs, perhaps even by the father of the Trinity Authorities, who can know, all though, the Martino's seem to do a great job of keeping the roadways clear of the snow and ice after the blizzards strike. Then of course, comes about nine hundred and fifty eight other things that never made a tad bit of sense until I stopped seeing it all as merely isolated events all those years, and saw how the All mighty did all of this to me ever since she did the chain miracle visitation, and then came back onto the scene, (soon) thereafter, with all of this, right Russell T. Thaxton? Yes poor dumb little me, so stupid he cannot ever properly add up one and one and not believe the lies that this equals nine and a quarter. I feel really tempted to tell a few huge things, and only what I can prove, as many things leave big ass paper trails, if that is, one is looking for them. I speak of the old Glassboro State College, and just how things are worth half a billion USD to some, that I seemingly was able to do a few simple little tricks. We touched on this in 2010, but need not heat up the issue again right now on a parallel highway, and as I speak, the Microsucks Magic Lanterns of Nora Weist are trying to make my computer crash out at 1:45. Maybe the Nationwide Insurance Company is trying to access me, huh Don and Dick. Did you know my father embarrassed the entire banking world with his story about the LIRR, and Heinz Gottwald the great, had to set the story right, in front of an already messed up teenager, me, just hours after what the Project BB folks might call the highest possible encounter number kind? Maybe they wanted to up set me to the point that I would try and drown myself off of Fire Island when Cousin Kathy and her fiance' took me there, uh-oh, time-lines don't match up, huh Facebook, ouu-ouu, that won't work, no Facebook yet. Does any of this deserve a WOW? Well, whether that be the case, or NOT, Miss Blake, did you ever watch that old Twilight Zone show with Miss Finch, and the broken phone line laying across the gravestone of a dead lover? Well, if somebody even back in the days of Rod Serling, was not privy to all of this fucking hellish shit, then you tell me what the fuck is going on, somebody. Since I feel like a train has hit me, thanks to the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, you can gladly keep your nice fresh Three Stooge Fish, so yes, spin around going whooo whooo whooo old pal Curly, I need a great laugh, and I don't need any memory of how Dawn King escaped the charges against her with the cleverest maneuver since Clarence Darrow walked into a court room, Mister Atlantic County Prosecutor, in New Jersey.





I will let you all go for now, but very soon, I'm telling, as the school snitches would say, and heads will roll on Wall Street all the way down Fifth Avenue, and the a lot of other folks will be looking for caves to hide in as well. Enjoy your fish.





If you like to sing and eat at the same time, get a copy of al Roker's great new TV commercial, and then have a blast singing along, with a picture of Sat Nurine, Julia White, Robert McGuire, and Frank Callio sitting in front of you, as this will keep the weight off all of the Carpenters, because when you have eaten to your fill; you suddenly will succumb to the irresistible urge to regurgitate.





VERSE ONE



I'm so very happy for you, pales of fish so fresh and new



Let me ask you really nicely, could you spare us just a few



Oh my wife and kids are starving, could you help us make a stew



We're down and out, and we will even go to work for you



You seem to have about a dozen giant pales or two



I am so weak and faint and do not wanna' be so blue



While we slept inside the dunes, somebody stole my shoe



Oh please kind sir, just take some pity, let us work for you



We'll help in any way we can, and be your loyal crew



But greedy Mister Fisherman, this is all that he would say



I've been working hard out in the sun all day



And I'm not giving any freaking fish away



VERSE TWO



So when you add your salty tears directly in the sea



And when you're done your song of woe, that you have sung to me



Just take your wife and kids, and jump right off this big jetty



And right into the undertow, and stop annoying me



And talking on and on and on, and bothering my fish



You loud annoying bleeding hearts, that beg and cry and bitch



I have lots of work to do, and buckets must be filled



So either leave this jetty now, or someone might be killed



Guys like me must catch our fish, like farmers fields get tilled



People say I'm cold and cruel, on every single day



But I have got a lot of freaking bills to pay



So I'm not giving any of my fish away



VERSE THREE



They say the greatest mother lies there out beyond the sand



And mothers can get angry when their kids are out of hand



Storms blow out of nowhere and, a lot of folks have died



The sea can give and take away, while many tears get cried



And on one very special day, a greedy man was drowned



Ignoring waves that swallowed rocks with heavy pounding sound



Just another bucket and, then he'll have caught his fill



A lot of daring fishermen forget the sea can kill



The king fish of the jetty, just was never seen again



Yet locals claim the winds still howl these words from fisher Ben



I've been working hard out in the sun all day



So yes I have a lot of freaking bills to pay



And I'm not giving any of my fish away



VERSE FOUR



You'll be crossing over, later wishing you'd been nicer



You'll be crossing over, through the quantum waving splicer



You'll be crossing over, hearing all the trash they're talking



You'll be crossing over, and you'll have to keep on walking



You'll be crossing over, watching all the others eating



Feasts with banquet tables, where the fish keep on repeating



Forever seeing many fish, but never on your plate



You had your time back in the sun before you sealed your fate



You'll be crossing over, and you'll be a lonesome rover



Forever doomed to hear the words you always used to say



That you've been working hard out in the sun all day



Oh yes we knew you had your freaking bills to pay



So you're not giving any of your fish away





END OF SONG.



Ladies and Gentlemen, I really do not think this will stop between the Project Bluebook Milituforce and me, until one of us is dead. So the problem is that I don't think they can die. Me, I have tried to die for nearly 40 years, and it does not look like I can either. Did George Burns say it so well that it needs little nobody me to immortalize his words? WHAT A MESS!



END TRANSMISSION, BACK LATER WITH HUGE TATTLE TAILING, UNLESS THIS FUCKING SHIT BREAKS OFF!
























No comments:

Post a Comment