Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER XLVII, KING NEBNOOSHOO SQUATNOBODY OF 1988, OH YEAH, RIGHT












MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER XLVII





3:18 AM-EDST, 16 APRIL, 2013, TUESDAY MORNING
















Mark Wayne Mohr has made a lot of predictions in his life, not all come true, because of something known as HSE (Hyperspace-Effect). This was discussed on earlier older blogs in Morianity. One thing that hyperspace effect has no control over or very little, is the situation that began for me in this universe, ever since waking up on August the fifteenth, back in 1986, into a parallel nightmare universe here, where I know I do not belong.











We can get into a lot more of this later. Right now, I have a question to anyone who ever viewed a blog or listened to a note of my music? Last Friday, the stock market just about 15,000 points, JUST AS I TOLD YOU ALL WOULD HAPPEN. I have not followed the news in a number of days, maybe a week, too busy with a lot of horrendous personal fucking bullshit, folks. MY QUESTION HOWEVER IS, AM I REALLY THE PROPHET OF 1988 NOTHING? OR, AM I, AS MY WONDERFUL OLDER KID WOULD PUT IT SO WONDERFULLY, “The greatest fish in the whole dam bay?



I TOLD YOU THE DOW JONES WILL BE UP EVERY SINGLE DECADE BY ROUGHLY THE AMOUNT OF POINTS THAT CAN BE CALCULATED WITH A NINE DOLLAR FUCKING WALMART SUDDENLY SEEING OR HEARING CALCULATOR, AND A FEW TOUCHES OF THE BUTTONS. Simply find the percentage since this bull rally crossed over into 4 digits in early 1983, that it increases on average, each year up through around the year 2000. This is roughly 9% per year average. Now take your little calculator and keep going whatever the market was in 2000, times 109%=. The new number is your average 2001 point value. To get the 2002 value average, you take the 2001 value average, and again hit the (X) key, then hit 109, and then the percent and the equals key. To get 2003, do the same with the 2002 price, and so on. Whatever the price average between 1983 and 2000 is, I am guessing it was 9% average increased annually, this is where you can keep plotting it. It is not going to exactly show huge peaks and huge dips over 3-5 year periods that swing out beyond the average predicted low and high for the exact year, but that is how statistical mathematical equations work.



I AM QUITE SURE THAT 15000 x 109% AND THEN THAT TIMES 109% AND THAT TIMES 109% WILL PRETTY MUCH BE WHERE POINT VALUES WILL BE IN THE YEAR OF 2016, AND TO WORK IT OUT TO THE 70 YEAR BIBLE GENERATION FOR THE TREESTABLISJMENT OF MATIONAL ISRAEL, just do two more times 109 percents to the above. This is where it all should end, or else Christianity is a big fat mother fucking hoax lie, not morianity, that tells the fucking truth. I have nothing to gain with lying, but the gods do have such an agenda, and even admitted that I AM the greatest fish in the whole dam bay, back 27 years ago. Did somebody say, W-----O-----W?











Let me say good night folks, things are going to be heating up real fast, real soon, LU!!!

I PROMISE, so trust me or don't trust me, at Highland and Route 130 in Cinnaminson, NJ.

Move over Mellman, Jakell, and Chevy Chase TODMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment