Monday, April 1, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER XXXI





LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU ARE READING MORIANITY PART 5,

SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER NUMBER XXXI NOW.




MONDAY, 1 APRIL, 2013


















      Photos of the Day





























OH LOVELY LUNA, AKA DIANA ARTEEMIS, AKA, 'THE MOON'





Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse













































my pic photo MohrMark.jpg


WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join and the price is FREE.




Here is a little bio information about the head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project:








theansweristheqyuestion





My Photo


On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2779

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Non-Profit
Occupation
paranormal researcher
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
I close my mind to nothing
Favorite Movies
all old movies
Favorite Music
most old music
Favorite Books
The winds of war, Time travelers from our future, Gone with the wind,

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:

At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.



Now before we proceed with the blog, see this:

Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement











MORIANITY-5-----SO SAHWEE SALVADOR OLD BUDDY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE DOES IT ALL GO, GRACE COOPER RIVER PARK MESSENGER, 4 YEARS LATER?





Governor Jesse Ventura talks about time travel, in ways that totally connect up with stuff from my own personal life; including the chance that his own distant relative, Salvador, was sent to me in 1965, to show me, and not Miss Wescott; how to tap my fingers in really cool ways, so that 'lightning' will respond to this, up in 1983; on a telephone receiver. Do not bother clicking here, the site was removed, slow Bobby; but maybe our pal fast Jesse will wrestle around with us later on, watch out for Elisa, big boy.













YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983





NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC TRACK ALONG WITH ARE UP AT THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, LIKE DUH:





Only the opening title words are real.





To sing along with the new 2012 lyrics, go to my blog and click the SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, and scroll down until the page comes up with the words to the song, YO. If you do not like techno-pop music of the early and middle nineteen-eighties, there are other songs at the same site, http://youtube/paulaking2011/ so go there and have a blast.








NOW THIS PARTICULAR BLOG WILL BEGIN RIGHT HERE:



OK ladies and gentlemen, my wonderful viewers, and this includes most who put up with me, I wish to thank you, as whoever you are, I must have some tiny value to hold some bit of your attention. I'll try to live up to your expectations.



As you can tell, I used my afternoon without any more Monday (L&O) television, not to grab some DVD movie, but to work on my new MORIANITY PART 5 MASTER SHEET. Well, this was it, and now comes the blog. Well, another tweety bird blog, as this was a rotten day that has left me hungry and tired, and so I will watch some movie and have some din-din, if it meets with the approval of my Great aunt Maud Huntington Benjamin, and her friend, Miss Hollywood Betty Roachfood Davis, oh wonderful dearest mommy. Those too young to have ever seen the really cool shit from yesterday, and have no desire to ever sneak a peak at any of it, I genuinely have pity on your empty soul, this WAS TALENT, and even my super great awesome kid who now judges talent for herself, will tell anyone out here, that this is correct. They just do not make things like they used to. I speak here of the old movie 'Mommy dearest', naturally; starring Betty Davis. Of course, as a youth, I fell madly in love with that hot awesome goddess the first second that I ever saw her. Most kids it was Raquel and then maybe she a few others ranked number 2-5, but with me, it was always Betty right there on top, huh Mister Goldsmith Twilightzone?



Yes, I have not had a very good mother fucking time of things for a long long long long long fucking time, good people. It truly and honestly IS GETTING ON MY GOD DAM NERVES, so why lie and say otherwise, BRAHHHHHH???



I could bore you all to tears with a bazillion fucking things that 'GAGA' and I spoke together about, mathematically of course, as cats do not talk; or they shouldn't; unless we forget to take our medications for too long. Instead for right now and today, going into lots of numbers and phrases that pertain to all of the recent SOSO-WEIN BULL-SHIT, that is really not of any major shocking new value; so we will now endeavor to do something a little bit differently. I gave you one example of this just yesterday, of my stuff, not all being some fictional made up book. I only wish I had that kind of fucking talent people, I really ass do. As much as the 'EW' despises my pathetic whittle guts, and has since my birth; they would hire me tonight, and put me in a fucking mansion next to Jed Clampett; and we could both shoot at the moon, and make new pals like Timmy at the Harvest. They and I all know, that I am totally without talent; and this Morianity is not a work of fiction, but is all real, and to the best of my knowledge and recollections; it is also totally honest, and true; and nobody pays a NOBODY, for their true story, and folks, that's just the fucking cunt lapping sad part of life, because this planet has chosen cosmically, TO REALLY MISS OUT ON SOMETHING REAL ASS BIG, and the few viewers that I do have, KNOW IT, and they KNOW IT REAL DARN WELL, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to write this to you all out there, and just give you something a tiny bit new to scratch your head about, and munch on, with or without any paranoia or Apache Helicopters in or out of urban areas. Oh well, lovely giants, be them buildings or girls or 'WHATEVER' to quote my old now famous congressman pal who denies me like Peter denied Jesus, but again, WEIN-SOSO, but folks, the word is fitting, and I'll say it to you, but yes, I have an affinity for lovely tall things. Still, my ambivalence is due to very frightening events in my past that nobody can seem to fathom, and even make fun of. I won't lie, I try to like Officers of the Law, but they can indeed make themselves at times, quite unlikable. Still, let us all carry on, while I carry out the final plans for the MORIANTIY-FOUNDATION, day by day, or until I leave this horrific monstrous planet, whichever comes mercifully first. Yes the word is too fitting not to use L-4, so here goes, and thanks for nothing Toronto Bank,I really needed a truck there to maintain my rapidly disintegrating sanity. Ani-ha, W------O------W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Folks, it is way too big to get into on this blog, but DOC, I figured out my problem, as you said so well to my mom at her office in early 1984, and it is not just rotten neighbors who love to slam doors, such as mine, as this is another one of those fucked up days, maybe a little milder than some other days, but I'm getting tired of these fucking pricks. Yes, so what was my problem, doctor? You know symbolism is so huge that if I were to even remotely attempt to scratch a pin head surface of it, we'd be all night here. I began chocking to death with a belt in 1983 mister Krassle, not yet able to drive the ambulance, only needing one, Mister VP, of countries or banks, again Rob Andrews, and who, where, 'whatever'? Yes, throw a belt around a person and pull it from behind, and the outcome is choking. Once I came to fully realize just this very year, that no event in my life is that much isolated and or separate from my entire life as a whole and in general, every event counted and none removed; but only at this point did I say to myself, how did I become dangerous to my particular enemies around the time that tried to ice me not once, but twice, or was that three or four times, but I am not counting right now, Christopher Bennett and Arthur Crane, Icabod 31 October laughs! You know, for those who need one more powerful punch to end their day and this blog for right now, how about Halloween falling on the number of 31, and this number being my age for most of 1986 until my December fourth BD rolled around, and do we really need to talk about good old freaking 1986, good world, or maybe it is a real good world, or then, maybe it is not, and can we substitute other variables into this great formula here, sir RORO? Where the John Baseball Kruk are you when I need you, Captain William Shatner Tiberius Kirk? For that matter, where are the descendants of Mister Orwell, I need to have a serious talk with any of you if you are out there, YO!!!
               END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment