Tuesday, September 25, 2018

BLOG 34 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN
















BLOG 34 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN

SUB-TITLE:

''GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS'' CONTINUING CHAPTERS IN MORIANITY'S RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM 3

















You son of a gun. I am not having fun at the old early middle seventies bayou BUTTTT, I am sitting at my PC Work Station here in blazing hot Fort Pierce, Florida, U. S. A.













Ladies and gentlemen, I went to the Publix Shopping Store yesterday, at Virginia Avenue and Federal Highway U.S. 1. The day was uneventful for the most part, but it is such an amazing thing. I live in the sunshine state. Where are the BLONDS down here in this wonderful Florida-USA?











Like Boo. Where art thou, all you lovely wonderful Blondie's?







AND SPEAKING OF BEAUTIFUL BLONDS;



THANK YOU beautiful LIGHTNING, for coming around and visiting your little boy so very often this summer of 2018. You were all around me when you saw all the hell that I was going through, at the hands of this evil wicked demonic satanic diabolical WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCE. You are so BEYOND RED WILD HOT, DIANA ARTEEMIS, MY ENDLESS 1-2-3 LOVER CODES FROM 1983. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Now I know that Diana won't like what I'm about to tell my wonderful Blogaudians. “OH WELL”, to quote the mighty Ann King of the Jersey lands! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! 'Wo' Billy Harner, and yes, the last man on the Steel Pier; but then, shortly before you were, some other major event went down on this pier, and we all know it, so why play stupid ass games? But just how many blonds were a part of that one, old Pine Hill pal from New Jersey, U. S. A.???? Yes, blond, redhead, brunet, 'whatever', my great old bud from our youth, Mister Congressman Andrews; There are a lot of women who seem to knock on my door with regularity. One asked for 'Aretha', and just the other day over the weekend, one asked for 'Vicky'. I now have come to the conclusion that this is just P.C. As I term this not so nicely, but still, quite accurately. The other P.C. That is, remember, from earlier Morianity Blogs? So when my persecutors get real bad for a long stretch, as we all know and remember quite well, ON COMES MY ***** COMMAND!!!!!!!!!! BUTTTT, my upstairs neighbor is a real Rose Jacobey 'hammerer', let me tell you all that. One day I am going to stick that hammer right through her damn eardrum! MY RUSSIAN MOTHER ******* HACKERS or 'whatever Congressman', are at it big time, on MY COMPUTER-MOUSE, YO!!

















This **** eating ******* computer is not so much hacked, but is attacked, when the **** lapping mother ******* enemy WOMO-MILITUFAWCES, feels like **** sucking striking it; FBI, ACLU, FCC, AND OTHERS OUT HERE WHO JUST MIGHT GIVE A **** ABOUT CIVIL RIGHTS AND ******* LIBERTIES, OR THE ******* **** LOSS THEREOF, YO YO YO YO YO BRAHHHHHH!!!!!















Oh yes great mighty powerful wonderful TD Ameritrade and TD Bank, and my old pal and pathetic victim of Paula King, Mister Regis Philbin, and



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)



REMEMBER THIS 'PASTE-IN', KIND FOLKS OUT HERE???

BY JUNE IT WILL BE 18,000. BY END OF SUMMER, 20,000, AND BY END OF 2014, IT WILL BE 25,000 POINTS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. And then by 2019 it will be 28,000, and by 2020 it will be between 40 and 50 thousand mother ******* crooked cheated Bohemian parallel-event-APE-points!



TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, LOVELY GORGEOUS GINA MY QUEENA, YO!!!!!











WOW FOLKS, ARE THESE GODDAMN MOTHER ******* RUSSIAN, OR WHOEVER HACKERS, OF THE STACEY LATTISAW JACK HACK ATTACK, really at it with me, moving makes and turning tapes, or whatever that was all about in the early nineteen-eighties, YO!!!!!!! Oh yes my kind people; parallel event and applying it, (using it mother ******* illegally against someone who is totally incapable of fighting back on their billionaire level; is TOTALLY CRIMINAL and deserves the DEATH PENALTY! Let me tell you lovely nineties babe GINA, that yes, I BELIEVE I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, AND YES SWEETIE PIE; THE DJIA STOCK MARKET WILL JUST KEEP RIGHT ON GOING MOTHER ******* ENDLESSLY UP-UP-UP-UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP!!!!!!!!!











Harassing illegal scamming telephone calls are constant, if you are remotely interested in my woes; FBI, and UNITED STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL, and State AG. Also, my harassment with utilities, electric and phone is off the dial and has been again for some time, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION!

Boy oh boy could I use some goddamn assistance with all of this, kind Sheriff KJM, sir. This is highly illegal, and as you and other DA's all know, very damn difficult to prove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well sir, as stated, my *****-COMMAND is way up during these major sieges without back-off, so all I need to do is one day, begin taking mother ******* advantage of this, and then KAPLOOEY, the stock market goes straight into the goddamn toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









HA-HA-HA; YOU MISSED ME, MISS WATER WITCH BITCH, PRICK ASS JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





JUNE 19, 2014,

THURSDAY EVENING AT 10:25,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 75 DEGREES FNHT, HUMIDITY 98%, my ass hole nabes above me, are hammering!











Well, moving up to more present times all though events and my endless freaking persecution never ever halts, as you all know quite damn well:









SEPTEMBER 25, 2018,

TUESDAY EVENING AT 7:17,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 83 DEGREES FNHT,

RANGE OF TEMPS TODAY, H-88/L-81.

HUMIDITY IS 85%, HEAT INDEX IS 93 DGFT.

WIND IS E AT 7, GUSTING TO 17.

RAINFUL IS 000 CENTI-INCHES TODAY.







ENDocrinologists AND END TRANSMISSION.


No comments:

Post a Comment