Sunday, September 2, 2018

BLOG 13 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN






WOW Sheriff Ken Mascara of Saint Lucie County, Florida, U. S. A., sir, AM I UNDER A MAJOR DEATH SIEGE TODAY, HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!



MOUSE HACKING IS MAJOR, I AM ALSO BEING ILLEGALLY MAJOR HACKED ON MY MOTHER ******* COMCAST TELEVISION SYSTEM, AS YOU ALL KNOW IN THIS NEW AGE GARBAGE WORLD, ALL THIS ******* BULL**** IS RUN BY COMPUKERS AND THE NET, SO WHEN I AM UNDER A MAJOR ******* DEATH SIEGE, I AM TOTALLY ******* COOKED AND SCREWED, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SUNDAY, SOSO-WEIN!!!

No great mighty sir, Late 'Uncle' Heinz Gottwald, of BABYLON, NEW YORK; take your cameras, your scratched phonograph records, your lack of 'permitted ice cream treats', and all of your wonderful warped CD's, and stick them so far into where the sun never shines, that there are no words to express my desire for you to go and do this.











BLOG 13 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN













MMMMMMMMMMMMM-AGNESONIC, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO AND, YOU KNOW WHEN TO DO IT; AND YES BRENDA MOHR HOCKEYSTICKS, I AM NOT LIKE TWENTY-ONE, BUT THREE TIMES THAT AND THEN SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









My illegal nabe-guests are here today and slamming away, waking me up, but then lightning came around and at least compensated for my miseries with her lovely colors and designs, and attention! This is a real mother ******* SUPER BOTBAR DAY, BUT AGAIN, WHAT ELSE IS NEW, SAME OLD SAME OLD, YOU KNOW, HELLIDAY-HOLIDAY SYNDROME, IT'S BEEN MOTHER ******* GOING ON NOW SINCE THE 15TH DAY OF **** HUFFING AUGUST, BACK IN GOD OLD 1986. I AM AS SICK AND TIRED OF PRINTING THAT DATE ON THESE MOTHER LOVING BLOGS AS YOU ALL ARE SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey YO, I'm the poor pathetic little dirt bag that has to live and suffer through all of this monstrous and inconceivable nightmare HELL, kind folks!!!!!!!! This is no lie and no joke and no damn hoax, NONE OF IT, BRO!!! Goddess SSJKK as my witness, if this story is a **** lapping lie in any way, MAY I SPEND THE REST OF MY DAYS HERE AS MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR IN 10 TIMES WORSE PAIN AND HELL, AND THE REST OF ETERNITY MAY I BURN IN ENDLESS FIRE AND HELL!!!!!!



























My ex-friend Mike is totally mother ******* bi-polar, and denies it, and I cannot deal with it any more. He was the only close thing to a friend here in Florida, but I cannot deal with bi-polar ******* ****. He either wants to be a friend to the point of annoyance, calling every day and sometimes more than once, talking hours, when he wants to, and then does not call for weeks at a time. Whenever I call, it is always a wrong or bad time, so I gave up calling him. The only true pal I ever had in this life was the ex Mister David Charles Roth, of 5133 Oakland Street, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U. S. A., YO!!!! He was secretly murdered by Masonic Member Mister Jonathan Shaw of Rising Sun Avenue, in Philly, back in the late nineties, through a covert method employed by many BLACK FILE MAJESTIC LEVEL AGENTS, known by us regular mortals as 'slow-poisoning'! He died a long slow agonizing death and officially croaked the first week of March back in oh-two!












































































































I really do try god damn hard to be an upbeat person, and as my mom if she were still alive would insist to anyone asking or interested; “It doesn't take much at all to make or to keep Mark happy”. The problem is quite simple. Little as this may be, some invisible stealthy covert Militu------FAWCE keeps making sure on a constant daily level and schedule; that I am programmed to always get far less than even that tiny amount.







Last night, I had some wild hyperspace experiences. 'You might say', I had some doozie ass nightmares. Either way, Paula King was here at my building, and she and a friend of hers, were working the lobby Crime-Stoppers Desk. I had a major disaster happen to me, and Paula's girlfriend who was sitting at the security desk told me, “YOU'LL ONLY HAVE TO PAY ONE HALF OF YOUR DAILY RENT AMOUNT”, as a result of this. I was thinking to myself, ****; who wants to stir up a problem for a few measly dollars, roughly just less than five? Later, a strange AA fellow who was tall and thin, followed me to the stairwell near my apartment, and told me that Paula was going to kick my ass for telling so many of her major secrets. That she was here, as your 1994 TPB book told you and channeled that info to you; on a cosmic mission, to watch and record things, and to interfere in a few of them as well, in an experiment that I don't need to concern myself with. This isn't a perfect quote from this dude, but it is good enough to tell what he wanted me to be aware of. He reminded me of a young Richard Pryor, only two heads taller.










Folks, nothing ever changes. NOT EVER! My cunt chewing ILLEGAL GUES TABES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS THIS **** CHEWING AFTERNOON, BRAHHHHHH!!!










Leave it to this time of the year of course. After-all, this is the twelfth day of July, ladies and gentlemen. “SHARK-SHARK-SHARK”, huh Aunt Ruth of New-Babylon, New York, USA? BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT,

When things do not go along with scriptural teachings, this can literally upset an entire planet's evolution by whatever forces use tech-tricks to create some kind of a religion for its populous. I of course, speak about the tracts I passed out in Gloucester City, New Jersey, in 1986, an dhow Satan did not operate one tiny bit the way scriptures teach that he does in fact do. In other words, my very existence on this planet, can prove the entire bible to be a fuckiGN lie, and this makes me beyond dangerous to the powers that be, who are behind all of this secret mother fuckiGN shit that these blogs of ten years now, only are scratching at the surface to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


























































































































































Powered by Blogger







OH HOW I WISH THERE WAS A WAY FOR ME TO BBBBBBBBBBBB CAREFUL ENOUGH, SO AS TO PREVENT THIS 24/7/365.2422 UNRELENTING MOTHER ******* DISASTROUS TRAGEDY that is always **** huffing happening to me. STILL, JUST WHY AND HOW was I able to know this back when I wrote my 1969 song of early summertime or very late spring time, called, ''THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES''???




















BANG—SLAM-BANG--SLAM--BANG--SLAM

OH DOES THIS SUCK SHERIFF, AND MICROSUCKS LIGHTBULB SCUM SUCKERS!!!




BANG—SLAM-BANG--SLAM--BANG--SLAM

OH DOES THIS SUCK SHERIFF, AND MICROSUCKS LIGHTBULB SCUM SUCKERS!!!




BANG—SLAM-BANG--SLAM--BANG--SLAM

OH DOES THIS SUCK SHERIFF, AND MICROSUCKS LIGHTBULB SCUM SUCKERS!!!




BANG—SLAM-BANG--SLAM--BANG--SLAM

OH DOES THIS SUCK SHERIFF, AND MICROSUCKS LIGHTBULB SCUM SUCKERS!!!










YOU MISSED ME, MIZZ JANE SLEAZE-WEEDS-DISEASE NOTFONDAU 1-BIT, HA-HA-HA, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







'WHETHER' I GET OUT OF ENDLESS HELL OR



NAUT, MIZZ AT&T 1983 BLAKE,





THE WEATHER BUG (TWB)

This map and legend is shared on the BOM.


































































































































WyomingWisconsinWest VirginiaWashingtonVirginiaVirginiaVermontUtahTexasTennesseeSouth DakotaSouth CarolinaRhode IslandPennsylvaniaOregonOklahomaOhioNorth DakotaNorth CarolinaNew YorkNew MexicoNew JerseyNew HampshireNevadaNebraskaMontanaMissouriMississippiMinnesotaMichiganMassachusettsMarylandMaineLouisianaKentuckyKansasIowaIndianaIllinoisIdahoGeorgiaFloridaFloridaDelawareConnecticutColoradoCaliforniaArkansasArizonaAlabama
Advisory Colors Key
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Tornado Warning
WeatherBug Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert
Severe Thunderstorm Watch - Box
Tornado Watch - Box
Flood Warning
Flood Watch
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Severe Weather Statement
Flood Statement
Marine Warning
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.





THE WEATHER BUG


































































































BIG-O and allofem just want to Own The Land!!!!!!!! Back they all came, against the flame, huh Ralph and Sandy???????????











Image result for images free funny faces





No Halloween for me, dam it”!

I'm being bad too, MERRY!































































SUP THESE DAYS; HOWARD SOLOMON?























































































JULY 12, 2015,

SUNDAY MORNING AT 10:00,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 83 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE SO FAR-------(H-83/L-70).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 74%, FEELING LIKE 90.

WIND IS SW AT 6, GUSTING TO 7.

NO IT'S NOT REALLY PAULA KIND DAY OF THE FIFTEEN YEAR FOLKS, BUT NOTHING EVER MOTHER ******* CHANGES FOR ME, YOU ALL KNOW THIS BY NOW, AS I TOTALLY KNOW MISTER ISLAND JOEL GETS IT, YO!!!!










END TRANSMISSION, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment