Tuesday, September 11, 2018

BLOG 23 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN
















BLOG 24 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN

SUB-TITLE:

''GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS'' CONTINUING CHAPTERS IN MORIANITY'S RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM 3





















It is 85 hot degrees with muggy rotten humidity of 77%, and feeling like 95 degrees Fahrenheit, here in Fort Misery Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG. It is 11 September of 2018, also known as Mayor Brown's birthday up in New York City, huh Senator Late Fred Thompson the great? The damn time is 5:42 on a rotten hellish late afternoon.












I have five complaints so far today, Sheriff Ken Mascara, kind sir. It began with horrible 'nightmares' that were ongoing, when a knock at my door awakened me out of them. Wow and mouse turds, and this is just the beginning, and it ain't ******* over yet, not by a long-shot; to quote the great Mister Perry White, on the original fifties 'Superman' show. The lady at the door wanted to speak to Aretha. Well, there is no Aretha in here. This is not the first time women knock and ask for other people. This is ridiculous, to quote a younger me back in 1967 in Northeast, Maryland, at the wonderful Camp Chesapeake, as I would ofter say to my camp counselor, Mister Mack Kaiter! The nightmare was horrendous. I was back at my Westmont, New Jersey apartment all grown up and my mom was in that weird stage where she lost her mind. We were supposed to go up to Long Island to visit the Gottwalds, my mom's Cousin and my 'Aunt' or really whatever relation she was to me, Misses Ruth Huntington Gottwald. My mom was acting totally nuts and I had to call up her cuzz to let her know that we could not make it because of her illness. I was in the bathroom with my mom and she was acting nutty as all get out. I said to her, “You are not aware of it but you are very mentally ill”. She then walked out into the living room and turned on a huge power drill and began running it. Things got worse and worse and I won't impart all of the particulars on this blog. As stated, the door knock literally saved me from this ever progressing nightmare. As I type this, a music attack outside my window is striking me Sheriff sir, at 5:51 P.M. Hacking on my mouse and computer are off the mother ******* scale, and Sheriff, I am going to drive over to your office tomorrow and we are about to have a nice long talk about all of this illegal persecution I am getting. On top of this harassment sir, yesterday the enemy WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES hacked into my COMCAST account, and ****** up my telephone Voice-Mail System, so that I no longer get the varying tone signal telling me there are messages to check. As of now, it still is not resolved, and the Comcast Reps are working on it and hope to have it fixed by tomorrow. This is not the first time that this was done to me, kind Sheriff, and Fort Pierce Police Department, sirs and mams.









Then Sheriff sir, I go to take my bath and the pricks next door to me are in there banging on walls and hammering away at something. What a nightmare. My late Uncle Stuart Huntington Mason said it so perfectly decades ago in the very early nineteen-seventies, YO. “Everything is a pain in the ***”! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!









Some dirt bag piece of human sub scum, Sheriff sir, has put a brand new roach colony into my apartment. I keep this goddamn place 'spic and span', and this should not keep happening when I literally spray a can of ******* Raid in here every two days! Now my SPACE-BAR-HACK is being activated my kind SHERIFF MASCARA, SIR!!!!!!!!!!









I have a message here for my old goddamn camp counselor, Mister Kaiter. 'THIS IS REDICULOUS'!









Well, since this super assault on me is not going to mother ******* let up, we will now have to use ELECTRONIC-METAPHYSICS as a tool of major retaliation against these **** huffing mother ******* total turd eating filth bags, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Oh yeah, that assault the other day was major as well as the one on me today, YO! Remember what I told you on that blog just the other day, kind Sheriff, sir? When I shut down my compuker back before that horrible damn Monday that I just freaking suffered through kind sir, it somehow got turned back on. This is one wild hack or 'whatever' that never happened to me before with all of the many things that enemies have done to me for countless decades.









The sad part of all of this Sheriff sir, is that when the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES go on rolls this mother ******* severe, they take down other innocents along with me. They know that “Law & Order” is my very fave television show, so when they strike me as hard as they have been lately, they triple bang the mother ******* explosion with other **** all around me. The two networks that used to air this show, BOTH HAVE CANCELLED IT, ION AND TNT. A lot of fans are going to hate their guts, not just ******* me!





''AND THAT'S JUST REALITY SON”.











      Image result for images free funny faces













The great Avalon Beach Club. Oh well, at least they're not the Avalon Recording Studio. I never know what I do to people to cause them to end up treating me so mother ******* badly. Only Jesus the Christ has the answers to these Einsteinian equations, my BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club

Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation









Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club

Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation






Theresa Pennock, begged me not to mail that horrible 'CURSE-LETTER' to this lady who I called Annabelle.

''AND THAT'S JUST REALITY SON”.

''AND THAT'S JUST REALITY SON”.

''AND THAT'S JUST REALITY SON”.

''AND THAT'S JUST REALITY SON”.

''AND THAT'S JUST REALITY SON”.

''AND THAT'S JUST REALITY SON”.

      Image result for images free funny faces









WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
63
Pageviews yesterday
43
Pageviews last month
2,159
Pageviews all time history
101,512



Global Audience In Shade Ratio Popularity:





Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









SO WHY AM I POPULAR IN THESE GREAT COUNTRIES. I THINK WE ALL KNOW THAT MY WORDS ARE TRUE. PEOPLE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF GUTTLESS RAT BASTARDS WHO ARE TOO SCARED TO TAKE ON POWER STRUCTURES, TO EVER HELP POOR PITIFUL NON-RONSTADT ME, HUH LOVELY LINDA???





About Me


My Photo

MARK WAYNE MOHR, (MOUNTAINPEN)

theansweristheqyuestion
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.












It is mother ******* 6:21 in the Post Meridian. The dirt bag death angel is passing by my right side as I type this blog, folks!







































Well, I guess they ******** want total war, with all sorts of crashes, natural disasters, and worse. What can I say here, Attorney General Bondi, and Sheriff Mascara?















MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.



Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).



Computer, MAGNESONIC, on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P











Does anything ever ever ever ever ever change for me, kind Sheriff Mascara sir? This has been happening to mother mucking me ever since I walked out of COOLEY HIGH HALL HELL!

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 01/20/2016











ENDocrinologists AND END TRANSMISSION!!














No comments:

Post a Comment