Saturday, September 1, 2018

BLOG 11 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN








BLOG 11 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN











SUBTITLE:

GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS

CHAPTER 131











I know very well kind people, or unkind ones also, that for a dozen gol darn years, my blogs have been literally all over the place. If there ever was a reason to create the old adage of being 'all over the map', the Blogs of Mountainpen would certainly be a qualifying factor. It just would not be feasible or at all possible to ever really please the great Egghead Terry of the New Jersey Harbor-Lands, and not have them being as she put it back in oh-7, “all scatterbrained to hell”!











Folks, it is currently a few minutes shy of five in the A.M. (Ante' Meridian), on 1 September, 2018, on this pre-dawn early Saturday morning. I do not plan to get Mister Neil Diamond all excited with this, or dance the night away with the great dynamite darling of disco, Mizz Donna Adrian Gaines Summer! It is currently 75 degrees Fahrenheit and it feels like 80 with a 100% humidity here in the great one and only Fort Pierce, Florida, U. S. A. There are many reasons why many things have happened both to me as well as to all of the world, over the past few years, few decades, few centuries, and few millennia. If I were to ever try to write these blogs in the normal average STM way that would be quite aesthetically pleasing to Mizz Terry Harbors, none of this would ever get done and would in all honesty appear ten times or more scrambled and scatterbrained!











There truly are reasons that are larger than they appear to be, for all of the things that have been told and blogged about for roughly a dozen years now, since Mister Christopher Bennett put me onto 'blogging'!













For one thing, as far as all the world's genius folks out there think they are, they still are missing one more step and need to consult with nuclear physicists and nuke engineers to see if I am the crackpot that they believe me to freaking be, YO! The reason that the Astral-Plane-Gods (AATA-Ancient Astronaut Theorist Aliens) have gone out of their way to do all of this to me for nearly sixty-four years now, makes perfect sense when one concept is taken into consideration. That would be that this family line has been being communicated with since the days of John Baptiste. Shortly after his interaction with Paula King/Patricia Hollister, along came the game-owner, jacking into the came, the great King Akoslem, AKA the Lord Jesus Christ. The mighty surfer queen Paula and later turned Atlantic City radio station owner (WAYV), did her concert for me in a powerful lucid “DREAM”, five weeks after I moved into 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, in Voorhees Township, in New Jersey, U. S. A. back on the first day in May, of 1980. Her powerful interaction with me, when she sang her incredible song to me, just a few yards from her radio station, at the bench area just outside of the Frailenger's Salt Water Taffy Store on Tennessee Avenue, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, U. S. A., was only remembered by me in a very small few chunks of it. Later on in 2007, I placed myself into a very deep Edgar Cayce type trance, and went back into the 'dream' and learned the song was quite incredible, and this girl was declaring herself to be the Almighty Goddess of our universe, Scylla-Jehovah. But this great being sent her Viqueen friends (ANGELS) to use a more biblical verbiage, back to John the Baptist and his people, and the story is all in scripture for anyone who doubts my powerful interactions with this great mighty GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Later still by one offspring generation, Mary-Louise Madonna Carpenter was given the visitation, and an artificial laboratory insemination, also. The Carpenter family became the Stuarts of Scotland and then we branched into Huntington's as more time progressed into the 13th and 14th centuries. All of America and all of these things was all carefully planned from Purgatory. Nothing is here in STM (Space-Time-Mind) that does not exist out here on the other side of the hole. This family is gods-connected and has been for over two damn mellenia now! You know folks, the initials (AI) have lots of meanings and codes, the two of them where the 'I' stands for insemination and intelligence, and then there are talent shows and many other such codes of coincidences, huh 1998 Sally County-Fair Starr????????? And is this magical angel the great Patty-Paula, mother of Pink Goddess; Mister Childress and Professor Kaku, kind sirs?????????












Who the hell can ever really know anything for sure, Mister Malyeska? All I do know is that I believe 100% that DNA is a powerful code. If you access any of the posted junk put up on the net from the nineties, you hear me scream at Mister MacInvondi over the telephone that we all are indeed 'biological androids', it is all right there for anyone to access, YO! Where was DNA discovered, lovely 22nd great granny Mary Stuart? Hey all families get their names changed around eventually, but really folks, ask Alexa or some other silly gismo where DNA was discovered, where the lab was, the name of the place. Hey Mizz Ringworm, are you still pretty in lovely pink?????????















All the traveling that I have done, or really my spirit energy, where does one even begin to discuss the entire matter half intelligently my kind folks out here? Open concept real estate floor plans, give me a break you windy crazy door slamming heavy set redheads of planet Earth. 6-9 rooms with no hallways. Sounds to me like 'open-concept' floor plans of the following decade!!!!!!!!!!









Then there is that back to my high school junk in 1996 with the 1997 overtones. Suddenly I find myself in the year 1968 in Westmont, New Jersey, and at my old high school, with a bunch of hoodlum thugs trying to rip off a 'tablet' from my Saturn Automobile, Mizz Comic Stephanie! Even the mighty Silicon Valley in Calli-4N hadn't yet come up with TAP SCREENS or TABLETS! It was 1996 for Crissake, Mary-Lou! Spirit travels when our physical bodies sleep as well as when they die. When traveling during physical sleep, humans call this 'dreaming'. As for death, psychics call that traveling, 'moving on'. Of course, we don't move anywhere. Still, why exactly does our spirit take us to the places that it does while we sleep, in hyperspace, to those various parallel reality/universes? Why do we go to so many bad places in the great multiverse/metaverse and why does Terry Harbors and her great 'SECRET' work for some and not others? Simple. Our true self or soul/spirit (energy-counterpart) wants to experience certain things and what it wants, it goes after, despite what our conscious physical brain and minds try and accomplish. B4 moving on folks, I need to thank my beautiful Lightning Goddess Diana Z. Arteemis, for coming over to visit me while I have been typing. She is making all sorts of lovely colors and fractal pattern designs up in the skies over my part of town, for forty minutes or so now, as it is just past 6:30 now. Yes, our truer reality-self is what seeks out things we truly need and not our caporial-brain part of us. Now a few freaky people have souls that match their carnal nature, like President D. J. Trump. This is why everything that bastard does and has done since he was a school brat, has turned into solid gold. Many times our spirit takes us to places in hyperspace while we sleep, (dream) and other times, we are 'led' to them by 'spiritual forces' (outside energies). When I was fifteen years old, and living at Dellway Arms Apartments, in Oaklyn, New Jersey, U. S. A., on Oakland Avenue; I fell into a restless sleep watching some late night TV. Suddenly I was talking to the sun. He told me his name was Apollo-Lucifer and that he was running out of time, and then he began to tear up. I told him not to be concerned as he had billions of years to shine in the sky according to all the Earth scientists. He told me they are wrong, and that he won't be around all that much longer. About six years later when I was twenty-one, and visiting my mom at her apartment in Media, Pennsylvania; I fell asleep on some sofa cushions that I had laid onto the floor, and within a few minutes, Apollo-Lucifer had grabbed my energy (soul) and yanked it out of my body. He began to slam me up against a high mounted wall air conditioning unit, over and over again. I yelled out, “I want the word, I want the word”. I had met a dude who had me all totally ****** up on a lot of religious hocus pocus shortly before this, and he taught me to pray when 'the devil' did wild stuff like this to me. I guess that I did not do something right, as this did not work. He mockingly said back to me, “You want the word, go to the word”. Then he slammed me in my spirit even harder into the air conditioner all over again. This proves to me that we do not go where we consciously wish to go when we 'sleep and dream', to use a mortal expression. We either go where the true spirit of our-self thinks we need to see and experience in some parallel world, or else, we are led by some kind of a guide to some parallel world for reasons that 'they' know and understand, only. This may even lead us beyond the hyperspace of parallel universes and onto the Astral-Plane itself (Plank/Purgatory/Timelessness). Now I am not saying that I no longer hold dear to my heart, what I have termed and labeled on many years of blogging, the Exploratronic Supermind Society (ESS), but whether this or some similar deal is really what is happening all around us; we only move about the physical plane in our own universe in what we call waking-reality, as a result of having a brain that is powered by a body, and this takes our true existence, divides it by the speed of light squared, and 'paddow' as Detective Ed Green would say, we have physical material tangible caporial existence on a material world. Let's keep all Madonna's happy, and all classmates; huh Mister F.C.C McDowell? Why did Apollo-Lucifer enjoy burning me up back when I was eleven? Why these two interactions after that? Well, ask him. He knows. Still, I know tis much. I am the chosen Huntington. Each offspring generation ever since Christ died for the sins of human-kind, there is one of our family member who must suffer and endure the curse of gods wrath on humanity so that salvation through the blood of Christ may be offered to us. This is just the rules of SSJKK's video-game. The only way I'll ever be convinced that I am wrong is for someone to prove me wrong some mother ******* day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











The most recent two theories regarding our beautiful moon, is that 1) a large planet struck Earth and after this, some pieces of the after merge broke off and formed a belt of materials that eventually coalesced and cooled to form our orbiting moon, and 2) it was constructed by physical plane aliens from far away and literally space-trucked into its present orbit. Neither the sun or the moon were 'constructed', by our human concept of that word. In the plankatory to coin my own word, intelligent energy entities or (IEE'S) for short, 'think' about dreaming out and away as they begin to lose too much energy to create interactions after virtually limitless such doings, and they literally begin automatically think-designing the stars. Science says that a bang happened and then things began to cool down and eventually star nurseries formed. Same thing, just different ways of describing it. In any event, after that, these stars then go onto do all of the rest of it, all the way down to nuclear mechanics that create the eventual carbon element so that beings like us can begin to roam around and think on a physical level (transferring their thought or spirit reality by dividing it by C-Squared) and now as carbon beings, exist and live on a material world. Once the nukes spit us out however, they don't normally communicate with us, and to prevent us from knowing about them in greater detail, they alter a coded message that they use, each and every time that they send one. This is called in the world on math and science, creating random! In any event it works. I still cannot make anyone see the truths of Morianity! But they are catching up. All the things they do now speak of, I was discussing back in the early seventies through the late eighties!













As they say in the music business, 1-2-3-4:







But as I might say, which is way more to the dam point, ladies and gentlemen; But of course they all own my blogs and everything else, through the new god called Microsoft Corporation who owns and controls Google, Youtube, Facebook, and all of it. There never ever was any chance at all for me to come out of this. The last laugh was on me all the time. It always boils down to the ultimate reality of the great card game that most children have learned and played, called WAR. There are spins that even great NASCAR drivers cannot pull out of. These mother ******* have made sure to place me into one of them, right after I had met David Roth over at the Caldor Department Store of Woodbury Heights, New Jersey, in early November in the year of 1985. From there, it has been one down hill ride straight into blood sucking hellfire with no possible way of escape. Don't run me over Paula King, at the Walmart!











© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2018





BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)



GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 131











Just exactly why our spirit goes where it goes is right along the lines of those numerous times when we all reflect back to the events of the day or even the entire year and ask ourselves, 'gee, why did I do or say that stupid thing, or why not'?























I can invite the mayor and the sheriff and the AG over for dinner any time, and have nothing to hide; CUZZ DONALD!!!

















My Photo









MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3










Alerts Map



The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.





Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement



































































So what is really so magical about

apartment number 1---8---0---2?

For that matter, just what was so magical about the year of 1980?









Robin Hill Apartments - Voorhees, New Jersey 08043











What was/is so magical about Patty Hollister and Paula King? This may take a few thousand more blogs to cut a half slice into!










Yes folks, my name is Giant Katharine.



Hello G.K., you are such a beautiful fish!











Laugh if you ******* want to peeps, but I tell you all straight right now, dogs are not treated anywhere nearly as bad as I am being mother ******* treated all over **** chewing hyperspace.
















The problem I will always have with all of this **** is the evental-time-warp of 1987, and my pal David. If they did not want all this to happen, they should have just allowed me to live a normal life, which is all I ever wanted to ******* do in the first place, not be here trying to create the one and only religion for an entire millennium. It is these paradoxes and philosophical conundrums that just don't cut it in the making sense department, and I'll be the ******* first dude at the gate holding up a huge sign saying just that! I may have two signs when all is said and done, and the second one will point down to a winding weird pathway with dinosaur type animals roaming all around, and other weird items as well, with or without any friends of this family of HELL-WASH-CLOTHS!!!!!!!! How I remember this from about a third dozen years back give or take. The great COMCAST. Well, think about it folks, YO. If anyone has a connection to the ESS or something even remotely similar to such a covert cosmic organization, would it not be a 'broadcast-giant' or some reasonable facsimile thereof?????? WEEEEEE!









I ****** up and said that Hurricane Mathew was in 2017 and Hurricane Irma was in 2018. Sorry folks, typo! I meant to say Mathew was in 2016, and Irma was in 2017. I've been told I'd **** up a wet dream, and am beginning to totally believe it, people!

Still and all, thank you so very much for visiting with me lovely LIGHTNING, IWALU, 990-990-990-990-990-990-990!











Well, I sure hope the young peeps get out there and vote all of these diseased worthless crooked greedy Republicans out of damn office. They have a right to be in school without day to day worries of getting mother ******* shot to pieces! My worst fears in school were the tough bullies that wanted to kick my *** after school. Big difference in the world folks. Let's VOTE OUT THESE SCUM BAG MURDERING FILTH BAGS!









END TRANSMISSION.






No comments:

Post a Comment