Tuesday, September 11, 2018

BLOG 23 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN
















BLOG 23 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN

SUB-TITLE:

''GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS'' CONTINUING CHAPTERS IN MORIANITY'S RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM 3





















Good morning Sheriff Ken Mascara of Saint Lucie County, Florida, USAESMWG. When I shut down my compuker back before that horrible damn Monday that I just freaking suffered through kind sir, it somehow got turned back on. This is one wild hack or 'whatever' that never happened to me before with all of the many things that enemies have done to me for countless decades. Every once in a while they find a new hell to throw me into, sir! WEEEEEE.









The torment I have suffered through this year is really taking its toll on me physically, Sheriff sir. I am not feeling very well, and should I die, I hold personally responsible, all of the legal authorities who have shunned me and treated me unfairly ever since this real hell began happening all around me back in the summer time in the year of 1986.









It is a quarter shy of two, on a Tuesday morning. The date is 9 February, 2016. Every single mother ******* day and date is a PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER in the GAWNUM SYSTEM. Many scoff at the GAWNUM. I am here to say go ******* screw yourself, should you be among this list. Yes sheriff sir, SATAN is at work, as always! WOW THAT!











I will be major big time exploring a whole lot of brand new non Jamaican keys, non Floridian keys, non musical keys; but rather, major ******* keys, and pivotal **** that seems to be behind a lot of my ******* dirt bag hassles and woes and turmoil, and that has little to do with actual paranormal and or esoteric and supernatural type of ******* **** that's behind any OZ-CURTAINS, BRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Why indeed have so many John Crowley's and Mark Moroni's, and Mike Devlin's, and Lenny McKinnon's, and the list is quite exhaustive, nauseating, and revolting, so there's no mother ******* need for me to keep typing on here; but WHY are so many people ripping me off, and stealing from me since I have been knee ******* **** high to a small **** chewing puppy dog, YO? No Halloween outing for me either!!!





JOHN J CROWLEY, Mister Tow-truck Ripoff dude from 1979, WOW, where did it all really begin?

Nearby Offender: Thomas Giordano »



BOY OH BOY OH BOY, GIANT GINA! Major hacking!!!!!

expand






The man who ripped me off in 1979 with the tow truck deal:

Last Known Address: 1201 ROBERTS WAY, VOORHEES, NJ, 08043


Race:
White


 
 
Sex:
Male


Eyes:
Blue
Height:
6'0


Hair:
Brown
Weight
205 lbs.


Age/DOB:
4/12/1947

Offense or Statute


Offense/Statute: ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD Disposition Date: 29 March 1996

Alias(es)


JOHN CROWLEY:JOHN H SPROWL



Why have a dozen top musical artists ripped off songs from me over the past four plus decades? There is a reason, and not all of it is nee-nee-nee-nee weird and super mother fuckiGN natural; and I promise you that!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you SHERIFF KJM???















HALLS FAWCES HATE FOLKS KEEPING RECORDS!!!!!!!!!



Memories are all part of the same MIND PROGRAM that is all the stuff all around us. The subject alone here is 100 Encyclopedia Britannica lengths long; I assure you. No one consciously forgets one single thing as long as we are reasonably brain healthy. There are triggers that bring memories back, as we are not tape recorders. However, if you begin to keep a journal on tape as well as listen back to it for 20+ mother ******* years, it will produce an automatic endless trigger, sort of like engaging a ******* switch inside of your brain, that is on full power as far as memorizing your past, so long as it is in the past. As for me, it caused me to have a near perfect recall, other than for ten minutes ago to ten days ago, and when that becomes a new-past, it too will be as if it is etched in mental stone for me. Record your dreams for six months to try and prove me wrong here, and you will get a mind blow, but if you would rather record your life, do that. Then as you go back, your memory consciously, will go BANG, as if you never forgot it. It is not that the conscious ******* mind forgets or even reassigns it to more subconscious regions, as so many had believed for so long. Instead it is a delegation into a land of, ''hay you must trigger me, and then I will pull it up, and until you do, screw it; I will keep it submerged''. That is almost a verbatim of what your conscious minds are saying to you and me, day and night, 24-7-365.2422!!! As for using this kind of TOOL, this, or PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, or APE-ICPE, and so many others; the main thing to focus on all of the time is that we need to be wondering just who is really who, and all the time. If something is out of character, and off, and you just know it, for crissake, as PP used to say all the ******* time, YO, “GO WITH YOUR GUT”, sheeeeeeit, dam good ******* advice from my old ex-partner!!!!!!!



















''AND THAT'S JUST REALITY SON”.










      Image result for images free funny faces







Life can be so potentially wonderful and amazing. It truly can be a Garden of Eden, and it was, even here physically once, when Pink Goddess Jehovah Krassle and her family decided to take human bodies and love amongst us. This was the Nodian-Experiment, before the Eden bull****. Now we all live in one form of hell or another. This is why it is such a damn *** shame that we mortals of the Earth's waking world reality, go on fighting and killing each other, over this beyond great and totally unfathomable creator entity. We cannot ever truly understand her, even when we are with her, and while in hyperspace, we are more clueless than a million Poolroy-95 dudes, all strung together, and clinging to the wall of a pool!!!!! There are trillions of ******* things I wish to discuss. Time of course makes that a total impossibility, huh Kim Beachgirls Disney Teenbitch Wideturns??? Oh Julie, oh oh Julie White, you lovely shark. Are you ever ever ever ever ever going to stop biting my brains out, lovely giant girl. My best to your ******* dad from the Teck-Center, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Admiral, you should see my Roker-Neck of the National Airspace System recently. All posters on YOUTUBE of chemtrail activity; come to ******* FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG, YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!







Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club

Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation












Sheriff, Sheriff, Sheriff, is my life one endless living hell. I wrote a letter to a horrible enemy back when I was twenty years of age. It was a very horrible letter entitled, “Curse On You”. One of the verses went, “Alpha Omega, all the same. You have but only you to blame. And may you always bear the name, of worthless and disgraceful shame. May life and death hold this for you, a living hell, a dead one too. May empty black be all you see, a drifting soul that's never free. A nightmare through eternity”. The great Bruce Allen Pennock, king of the cursor rants of Jersey, from 1973, his mother, Theresa Pennock, begged me not to mail that horrible 'CURSE-LETTER' to this lady who I called Annabelle. But I did it anyway, Sheriff Mascara, kind sir. Patty H. taught me that things are all part of a giant wheel that always sends bad energies back to the sender, in this case, freaking me! “Oh well”, Ann King! Nothing ever changes when you exist in eternal hell. All I have to do is randomly pull up files of prior blogging text. All things fit together, another huge “PATTY-H.-SECRET! Things don't wear out or break or age, and neither do people. All good things and bad things are nothing more than positive and negative spiritual interactions that filter down into lower matter worlds of hyperspace as good **** and bad ****. If one stops to seriously ******* ponder over it long enough, come on for crissake. How can some people just endlessly lose, while others endlessly win, no matter how hard the losers keep trying for an entire mother ******* dirt bag lifetime, such as mother ******* me? I totally know that I was chemtrail-poisoned back while living in 1983 on Norris Avenue, in Atco, New Jersey. This same **** is used to keep on making me sicker and sicker, until these enemy mother ******* prick eating *****, bury me deep into the **** chewing ground! Silwee Wabbit, Mister Elmer Fwudd, like WHAAAAAAAAA.









Boy are the damn ***hole Russian hackers screwing with my mouse and my P.C., Sheriff. It is 6:23 on this Tuesday morning on 11 September of 2018. Time for me to say night-night, kind folks. WHAAAAAAAA!!!!











END TRANSMISSION.


No comments:

Post a Comment