Friday, September 7, 2018

BLOG 19 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN










BLOG 19 OF TWENTY NINETEEN















SHERIFF MASCARA, PAULA RUSSIAN KING IS SUPER HACKING MY BLOG AND MY MACHINE TODAY, MY NEXT DOOR NABES ARE MAJOR NOISY WITH SCREAMING BRATTY KIDS, LOUD YELPING DOGS, AND SOMEONE OR SOMETHING IS PERSECUTING THE MOTHER ******* DAM **** OUT OF ME ON THIS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER THE **** LAPPING 7TH OF 2018, SIR, YO YO YO YO!!!!











MAGNESONIC, ALL GENERAL ORDERS, ALL SPECIAL ORDERS, SCAN ALL MY ENEMIES, AND WIPE OUT AND TOTALLY DESTROY THESE SCUZ SUCKERS, WITH ADT AND ZDT.









I have tried to pay my rent all week long. The office here is playing games with me and the desk people keep telling me they are here somewhere or they were here and they never are available to take my rent, so I had to mother ******* trudge all the **** lapping way over to the Orange Avenue Public Housing Office to pay the rent, in this super hot late morning heat, here in FORT HELL PIERCE, ******* FLORIDA, U. S. A.











Somebody thinks it is super eternally mother ******* funny and amusing to keep making every day of my **** sucking life a total unfathomable nightmare hell, 24/7-365.2422, from goddamn womb to goddamn tomb. When I am being messed with, it makes the actual Florida nightmare hellish temperature feel far worse. I could have sworn it was around 100 degrees, but the weather system that pops onto my machine is showing a nice relatively cool 81 degrees, with a humidity of 72% which makes it feel much worse coming in at 93. But when people are mother ******* screwing with you, it makes the **** huffing blood boil, and believe me, 'I am fuming and frosted', to quote buttwipe Mike from Miami.













Now just in the past two minutes or less, the app that displays the local weather has jumped up the temperature and is showing 85 degrees at 11:02 A.M., but with the exact same humidity and heat index amount. I think this heat index formula is a bit 'whack-adoo', if I can quote my ex-business partner and ex-Jersey associate Mister PP. But then as I learned a very long time ago, kind non-peps (peeps), sahwee-(PBHE) “Prior Blog Hack or Error”, no one gives three stinky rat droppings what I think. WEEEEEEEEEEE! I will however remind myself to also quote Slow-Wendy, my old house-share 'roommate' from up in the hood back in oh-ten, “Fall is coming”! Like WOW Joanna and lovely daughter. Sup Helen FBI Harris?





























































Late on this moUUUUrning of a very hot and rotten SEPTEMBER 7, 2018, FRIDAY, I can say but one thing if I wish to keep things at all real and honest, kind ladies and gentlemen out there in cyberspace and the gods only know where else, and that is:

What a horrible mother ******* life I live, 24-7-365.2422, stuck in this eternal hell.













One not need be a West Coast U. S. A. resident to know that 'dreamers' have goals. Trying to repair a horrendous life by way of altering events in dreams through mastering dream-control, is not the answer that some believe it to be however, all great TV-Ad spots notwithstanding! Can it be done should someone not be under the galactic famous HUNTINGTON CURSE, you ask me? You bet it can, with a lot of work and effort and trial and error put into it. No different than any good project that most of us undertake during the damn course of our daily lives, kind folks! Here is the weather map folks.












There never is an hour or a day that I am not being totally screwed with by diseased WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCE scum bag, sub trash filth!!!!!!!!

Laugh all you want or cry, Merry, but oh boy!









Image result for images free funny faces





























My Photo









© BOM 2006-2018 MARK WAYNE MOHR

BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN







JOJO-JOJO-JOJO and all spiritual travels from the great one and only CIFALOGLIO, like 'WOW' Joanna. 'Dreamers' or 'spiritual travelers', are not the people who just go to sleep and have dreams. Hey folks out there; do you remember your high school English teacher, trying to explain nouns, and verbs, and pronouns, and adjectives; and on and on with sentence construction stuff? A large difference in fact does exist between having dreams and 'dreaming'. Various meditations can in fact be practiced that allow us to rearrange our nocturnal adventures, to various points at least. Also, knowing how to take advantage of the proper time during human sleep cycles also plays a gargantuan part in controlling things, but rather than my getting into any specifics today on this writing, I would much rather explain just why this is indeed a possibility to accomplish and how the mechanics of this operation works.









You are you. As you read these words, you know that. But what are you? Sit back now and begin to see that 'you' exist in the life that you are currently in, because you believe that you are; and with a second-nature, you go about your day, minute by minute, no matter what that day is throwing at you, and you do not question the seeming solidity of your reality, as well as your interaction with it, as the pure essence and energy that the real you indeed is. If you concentrate on not thinking anything at all, normally this is accomplished by concentrating only on deep breathing, in and out and in and out, but in time, when you master not-thinking-at-all, and not losing consciousness (falling asleep) as a result; then and only then, will you realize that without being asleep, you can indeed begin to go into something that you may think to yourself as 'similar to your dream-world' but with the big difference that you have full control over yourself. This basic instruction that may open you up a wee bit to how some of this all is operating, is a smattering tid bit of information on the art of meditation without getting into exact methodologies of doing any one or several actual types of meditations. 99%+ of people wh practice meditation, are not attempting to do anything other than reach extra deep relaxation or maybe go to a state of soul-recharge which is the tiny level above that. This however is a lesson just to make the reader aware that you are only holding your position there in waking life minute by minute, because your brain is choosing consciously to interact with the material world of tangibility and you then develop since babyhood, this powerful faith that you are really the brain and the body that you appear to have, and see half of that in your hall mirror. When we retire to our beds, our mind begins slowly shutting off to this truth or reality that surrounds us. Then when this is shut off, all of the other realms of truth are suddenly all around you, and become available to attach ourselves to. If done in the automatic way where our spirit travels in much the same way that we humanly may walk down a pathway in the park without any particular goal or destination, we dream, or 'have dreams. BUTTTTT, we are not “DREAMING”.









Bob McDowell of the Federal Communications Commission, Federal Bureau of Investigation of the Back-Burners, American Civil Liberties Union, and others; I AM BEING MAJOR SCREWED WITH TODAY, BOTH ON THIS GODDAMN COMPUTER WITH SUPER STACEY JACK ATTACK LATTISAW HACKS, and also MAJOR SCREWED WITH beyond just on this damn compuker!!!!!! A lot of crashes and disasters are going to be striking again, because folks, this entire year and this entire summer has been off the mother ******* wall death siege for me by this evil satanic wicked scum bag MILI-2-FAWCE WOMO DIRT!!!!!!!!









You mother ******* missed me Jane Sleaze Weeds Disease NOT-FONDA-U-1-BIT!





Image result for images of lighthouses at night



JOJO CALLIO and the great mighty white sports-car of 2006!!!! You may all know the story of the pulsar star, that I call 'Hydroglacia'. Well, this great big entity communicated with me back on the early morning of July 22, 2017, about thirteen and a half months ago. I was over at Mike Patterson's place down near Miami Beach in a place known as Hollywood, Florida, U. S. A. and was staying over at his place after we had been several hours over at the F.I.U. University on Eighth Street, right there where the famous bridge collapse occurred not all that long after we were there. We met with a professor who was interested in a project we were working on, and the same basic project I discussed where that monster dirt bag Mister Lee of the insurance company totally screwed me back in the early summer time of this current year. I was having trouble falling asleep and suddenly around two in the damn morning, I was frozen and could not move a muscle, while laying on his couch and staring out of his window that overlooked a small lake with some homes across that lake all lined up along the opposite side that Mike's apartment building was on. All of a sudden people were shooting off these really beautiful fireworks. After about eight of these unusually gorgeous scattering light flashes, went sailing high up into the sky, in perfect view of the couch that I was on; the final one never dropped back down to the ground and just continued hovering right above me and right outside Mike's window. Mike was crashed out and sawing down half of a Redwood forest in the next room which was his bedroom, while this was happening. Then this great Pulsar Star looked right at me and told me that nobody was ever going to help me do this project. My readers don't need to know more about just what this project was and is, not for right now. This thing just kept telling me inside my head, over and over, “Nobody will ever help you with this. You are using things given to you by the gods (the nukes) that your race of Carbonite-entities, are not ready to use, or handle, in their present development of evolution. Sure enough, the Professor let me down, and then dirt bag Larry Lee screwed me also, from the local State Farm Insurance Office here in Fort Pierce. Yes, just as the mighty lovely HYDROGLACIA told me would happen. Hey, THEY are in control. The MILLIONTH-COUNCIL knew all of this and even went so far as to ******* tell a radio show host that in truth, though that happened decades earlier in time, was not very far away in distance, from where I lay on mikes living room couch, YO. The only other time that Hydroglacia communicated with me, was that night over at my security guard job in New Jersey called CIFALOGLIO. It's all on my blogs from those days, how this great star had turned itself into a giant colorful chopper, came right to the property, hovered, screwed up the clock in my car as well as my wrist-watch, and then flew off back towards where I was living at the time, Hammonton, New Jersey. Then it turned back into the Pulsar Star and rose higher and higher into the early morning sky. Later on after it began to get light outside, there she was, that big bright morning star that pulses. We've all seen it all of our lives, unless we never have looked and gazed at the sky. Hey peeps, when it's all said and done, believe what you want. The damn Russians seem to know something is up. Why else did all of this hacking become the news of the day, and why else is this nutcase six year old our president? Why is Russia the main part of the entire globe that has been so damn interested in my blogs? I don't say it, I don't make false claims, I have posted real honest verifiable GOOGLE and BLOGGER charts regarding all of this. Here it is again, kind folks!





Things, just as mighty wisdom-filled Mister Howard Solomon said so often back at the RPL Sound Studio in 1980, “Never get better and only get worse”. Real and true words of wisdom there, Mister Howard old pal!





Y RUSSIA Y, AND Y JIMMY Y ALSO, FROM 1984?



Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
38
Pageviews yesterday
54
Pageviews last month
2,907
Pageviews all time history
106,039





Global Audience By Shade Ratio:




Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment