Monday, September 3, 2018

BLOG 14 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN








Paula Russia King is hacking my mouse and has been for a long time now, Federal Communications Commission, Ex-Director Chairman old still old school pal from Cooley Hall High Hell, Mister Bob McDowell, sir!











Then there are the human sharks as well, so please folks; don't even get me started with those these lovely **** eaters!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

























Man oh man, what a horrible bull**** world I live in Sheriff sir!

Jeepers creepers and GEE-MEN!!!!!!!!!!

<link href='https://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?targetBlogID=2872360980987997396&amp;zx=3d827a53-dab8-48ed-9a56-e0ba54364162' rel='stylesheet'/>

Oh dear Lordess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a crock of crapola this entire universe is, Sheriff sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











My mother's birthday is today, great Federal Bureau of Investigation. You had her so damn paranoid when I was mother ******* growing up that she did not allow us to have a telephone, a checking account at a bank, or me to tell friends where I lived, and so on, you get the picture. You'd be real proud Mister Hoover, well, it WAS YOU back then! Still these mother loving mental illnesses are passed on down the line in generations of families through the great system code of DNA, huh Professor Michio Kaku and Mister David Childress? Aniwho, happy birthday Mom. You would be 99 years old today, right along with Quentin Collins and all of the great I-Ching gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dad would have 99 on the tenth, as my parents were precisely one week apart in age, right down to the year of 1919. Next year that will be a whole damn ass century ago, folks. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Just about every mother loving night now, PAULA THE GREAT KING OF ATLANTIC CITY AND SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, I suppose as a more truer all mighty address; takes me in spirit, to quote the 'KING' James Version of the Holy Words (Bible Scripture), to her area in Atlantic City, most of the time right there where she sang her song LOIS FOCA to me in June of 1980 Earth Time, eternity Her time, and sometimes right outside of her great WAYV station. Then sometimes on Ziggy's Beach at the Central Pier, where SHE did unspeakable things to me when I was only fourteen and a half years of freaking age!!!! Mary, Joseph, and King Akoslem, help me Mister Rushdie, maybe they should just put me out of my misery as they nearly did to you, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Paula the Russian has my mouse so messed up that it mikes a childs playroom look like a palacial banquet hall in freaking comparison. Yes sir, there are a lot of people in the world, some who want to kill me, while others merely just want to beat me up at the Dairy Queen in Abseacon. Help me Hillary!!!!! You know I heard my name at that rally plain as day, H.C. What was that all about? You know, when you had your pal Katie Queen with you, and singing her great Morianity Theme Song!









The great test of power, huh Doctor Daily Lockner of the great TV-Show, the original STAR TREK? I never had a chance from the second I came to this miserable messed up planet, let alone after I left Cooley Hall on the final January day of 1973. These folks or monsters would be more descriptive here, I have termed and labeled on my twelve years of Morianity Blogging, the WOMO-MILITUFORCE, or merely the WORLD OWNERS for a shortened abbreviation! Of course they all own my blogs and everything else, through the new god called Microsoft Corporation who owns and controls Google, Youtube, Facebook, and all of it. There never ever was any chance at all for me to come out of this. The last laugh was on me all the time.









Some fantastic sayings and sound bites are just way to damn good to be said or heard only one time. One example on the top of my head is this one, BRO.









THERE IS NO WAY THAT TOM REALE, IN JULY OF 1970, WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET THAT NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS; IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT, AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE GREAT AND POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY! (Think of this as organized I-Ching travelers, right out of that fantastic sixties soap opera show we all knew and loved and viewed, “DARK SHADOWS”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Yes peps, last night was absolutely no exception. Paula the great all mighty GODDESS SCYLLA ISIS JEHOVAH took me to her Earthly counterpart city, and things as always were wild. One of the major things that she does is try and get me to build a strange radio for her. This has been going on now since about half a decade. It happens almost every damn night. How does one fight an all mighty PINK GODDESS or negative energy barrier surrounding ones entire galaxy; who keeps a watchful eye on me 24-7-365.2422???????????? On top of that she loves games as do all Astral-Plane gods and goddesses, and throw this whole bag of damn **** into the mix and we arrive at the unmistakable nightmare hell of Mountainpen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









My Photo







© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2018















BLOG 14 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN





BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)







GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 143, SUB-CHAPTER BLOG 14 OF TWENTY-EIGHTEEN















The other day when I capped in an old blog sound bite about the Microsucks Lightbulb hack, sure enough, the real time reality duplicated, and the Lightbulb Hack returned. I speak of such references as this one, but they are many and they vary a little bit, kind folks. Life is major fucked up for me. I just took another mother ******* MICROSUCKS HACK, FCC BOB MCDOWELL, YO, AT 8:53 PM WHILE STARTING THIS BLOG RIGHT NOW. First, the document froze or the program did, and then on came their garbage stupid mother ******* LIGHTBULB HACK PROMPT. Is anyone else on this planet being haunted by quintessential outlandishness, Professor Kaku and Mister Childress of the AAT Organization????











You missed me Mizz Sleaze-Weeds-Disease Jane!!!!!!!!! Tee-Hee-Heee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes sir-E-Bob folks, that damn whore almost got me, it was a very close freaking call, close enough to where I am going to print my 'FIVES-COMPENSATION' aniwho, YO BRAHH!

















































MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3























5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555













Morianity has caused serious disruptions in the entire cosmos, fifth dimensionally; that I would not begin to address on this blog of today, and if none of the Milituforce attacks on me, beginning in August of 1986, and really, since three years earlier, but in a lesser intense way, had been done to me; there would be no MORIANITY. This is the real time paradox that I used to call an evental-time-warp, back in 1987, and would discuss this with my friend, David Charles Roth, quite frequently. Neither one of us had answers, but as time went along, our theories and our ideas became a collection of concepts that the SYFY CHANNEL would have paid billions of dollars to get their hands on it all, if it ever had been reduced into one book that contained all of this.









Hey FBI and FCC; Russian Paula just hacked out my Microsucks Spell-Checker system again, so there may be some misspelled words, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So B4 closing out this ******* whittle bwog today, Mister Fwudd sir, let me 'sound bite off' with a June 2014 blast from the past, to refresh your memories, and whet your apetite for **** soon to follow. Yes Paula, I was badly sunburned, and I looked like hell, big lovely goddess girl. Sorry oh great queen. It won't happen again. Please don't hurt our mutual pal Regis. He didn't mean you any harm. You're as bad as Dawn and Michelle. Everything with you dudesses is always a 'shot' or a 'threat' Grow up Paula!

JUNE 24, 2014,with or without any whispering ghosts.

TUESDAY MORNING, AT 6:55,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 73 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS STILL HOLDING 100%, and STICKY-YUK.



Since I observed in 1982 that I do not ever seem to die and stay dead, after dying from a fatal situation, and appeared to wake up and it all was a dream, just too many times to all be some weird and outlandish coincidence; this is why after a dozen years from my last being poisoned, my health was getting pretty good. Then came a lifetime of abuse 'catching up with me' in this cycle, and it is doubtful that I will be here much longer at the age I am, and instead, I will go to sleep one night, you in this future here will see no more blogs and the world will say I am dead. But I, as has happened 196 times now, will find myself waking up from where this entire adult life was a crazy nightmare, and will find myself back in Mildred Young's class at school. Each time that this happens, I convince myself this life was not a dream, I really had been a grown up man and lived an entire life, but as all dreams fade fast as far as detail and consequence, into the submission of shadowy fantasy, where common sense tells me, no way, it was just a dream, and before too long of a time passes, I am reintegrated with my life as an adolescent with my memories before that in perfect tact as well. The dream part only resurfaces after meeting the music genius, Mister Pedersen, during my midlife crises while trying to find the mysterious Sarah from my past. I never go back far enough to where I can undo and redo the error of not becoming friends with her. Suddenly I will just be trapped, all over again, in the next cycle of roughly 30-70 years, that has played out for 196 times now, and began in the first place, because of a strange invention, and two strange guests of the ESS, James Burr and Zvonko. Sarah likes to play her fave game every time Pearl Harbor Day rolls around in 1996; another typo, so often on blogs I say Pearl Harbor day in 1997, but this is an error and an obvious mind or machine hack, either way, a (PBHE). When she talks about my “guessing these names of guests”, she doesn't really mean Mary Moore, out on that hotel balcony that day years ago in that lovely green dress of hers. She means the exploratron travelers who are interfering with my life. As this blog continues along, not only will more stuff about the HOW TO with all of this exploratronic **** be talked about; but also, the details of the game she wants me to play, who knows, maybe to even help me break out of this hell-cycle I have been in for more than 8,000 years; and that is just this lifetime. Cycles are merely our own energies at will, deciding to relive the experience in lieu of dreaming the next sequence of dreams, only the joke is that all dreams are being dreamed in both time and parallel hyperspace realities, and being stuck in any one dream-set, or lifetime, is merely someone with a tape recorder and a room full of cassette tapes, or to move this up to the digital age, someone with a CD player or computer flash drive player system and thousands of tunes on this thing all digitally patterned to perfection and waiting to be listened to, only the owner of the device decides to fixate on one tune, and play it over and over, until eventually, he or she does indeed, move on and play the other tunes. Something in this life is so powerful that until I get something right about it, I will be stuck endlessly in this dream set cycle or lifetime, playing the endless repeat feature and hearing this endless tune. The only hope of escape, in my opinion right now; lies in this wild game that SSJK wants me to play with her, as she so told me, back on December 7, 1996. Who knows, maybe each time around has small differences. It would seem hard to fathom this, because it is just me refocusing my mind-energies on the life of dreams that I just had, and as I lay dying and ill in my bed, with my abilities, I can go back into myself at a younger age, and would wake up when the body is recharged and rested, only this time, the body is worn out and dies, leaving me again, to be 17 and start over from here, just as I've been doing, and of course no one believes me, so screw them. Why would anyone in this world make up such a wild story and claim it to be real, when they could publish all this great **** as fiction, and eventually some publisher would make me rich. But as stated earlier, this is not about money, not for me. This is about my eternity with the great Sarah Krassle, and even beyond that, never giving up my desire and burning yearning for reaching total nirvana, absolute non existence, a total impossibility for anyone who is an existor, but I still think about it day and night forever and forever. You either exist or you don't exist, and time is only real out in the multiverse. It is not that it is not important to have time in higher dimensional reality, but simply put, time exists as part of “SPACE-TIME-MIND”, and above the multiverse, there simply is no time, and no space; just mind. Beyond that, mind that is all commingled together, exists as zero-dimensional void infinity. At this state, even MIND would be as hard to fathom and contemplate, as space-time is, where only mind exists, and can create the space and the time at will, merging it with mind, to create dreaming interactions. But I promised to get a bit into the more down to Earth step by step instructions for mastering the exploratronic realities, and so I will indeed move this along with a few new lines for anyone who so wishes to cogitate on any of this; can do so. And indeed, this will follow as these 2018 blogs progress onward!







Hate me all you want to if that makes you feel like big *** heroes, YO!!!!!!!!!!! And to think I would have done a Highlander on my cousins, for these wonderful wet washcloths!

YUK-YUK-YUK, WHAT A SUCKER!!!















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:










No comments:

Post a Comment