Wednesday, September 12, 2018

BLOG 25 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN
















BLOG 25 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN

SUB-TITLE:

''GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS'' CONTINUING CHAPTERS IN MORIANITY'S RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM 3























































Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to rat-tat, and forget the darn football, from the old oh-six/oh-seven years, where things for me were shaping up big time in ways no mortal mind could ever hope to freaking grasp. B4I get down to cases, I screwed up on my last blog on the BLOGGER site, so you will see two CHAPTER 23's on the right side margin. SAHWEE FOLKS, MY-F-UP!





1802 Robin Hill, was very magical, and I'll bet even Patty H. agreed with that back in 1980. The trouble is, I was out of contact at that time, but the reason for that would take five years to scratch any serious surface about, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, for one thing, it was where I resided in a particular matching time year, 1---9---8---0. A half blind brain injured snotty bratty child however, can plainly see that these two numbers both contain three similar digits.

































































So let's talk about the three digits here of 1-8-0, since they appear in both 1980 as well as in 1802. There was a special day when I lived in the Oaklyn apartment back between late July of 1969 and up through the end of February of 1975, when Santa and Patty H. helped my mom and I move out of there and into 1118 Linden Hill Apartments, in Lindenwold, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Thanks to the great KING FAMILY, I cannot post lots of incredible stuff up on the internet of this modern day era. There is only poor little old fart sniffer me and my photo that is left.
My Photo
Oh well, 'that's the way it goes', to quote my old beach bud back in 1969, Mister Ziggy Malyska.


Robin Hill Apartments - Voorhees, New Jersey 08043





Oh wow, the entire linking system and old J-Peg system is shot to hot holy heck, SHERIFF MASCARA sir!

Man oh man, what a horrible bull**** world I live in Sheriff sir!
Jeepers creepers and GEE-MEN!!!!!!!!!!
<link href='https://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?targetBlogID=2872360980987997396&amp;zx=3d827a53-dab8-48ed-9a56-e0ba54364162' rel='stylesheet'/>
Oh dear Lordess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a crock of crapola this entire universe is, Sheriff sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












SSSSSSSOOOOOOO Arthur Crane; let me crash off to sleep now; and I'll BE BACHHK Governor Muscles; but don't wait up for me, YO.


















<link href='https://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?targetBlogID=2872360980987997396&amp;zx=3d827a53-dab8-48ed-9a56-e0ba54364162' rel='stylesheet'/>






SSSSSSSOOOOOOO Arthur Crane; let me crash off to sleep now; and I'll BE BACHHK Governor Muscles; but don't wait up for me, YO.














Moving back to a day back at my apartment at O-15 Oakland Avenue, Dellway Arms, in Oaklyn, it was very early in 1974. My father had returned after not seeing him for nearly a full decade. He had been treasure diving with the famous Melvin Fisher the treasure hunter, of Florida. These two men were also close in this diving effort, with another man of the Real 8 Corporation, by the name of Kip Wagner. Aniwho, I was in my bedroom and inside my head was suddenly an inaudible but totally unmissable voice. It said Melanie Safka's great 1971 song would be on the radio at 2:08 just a couple hours in the future. Sure enough at precisely this time in the afternoon, on it came on, if memory serves me, a radio station on the lower end of the dial for the Philadelphia area, called WFIL. This song was titled, “Brand New Key” and I always liked that song. Still, I never ever forgot the prophetic nature that was somehow associated with the song, myself, and the artist, Mizz Melanie Safka. But there is about a trillion other things that are part of this deal, and time won't permit me to even start discussing it all right now on this particular blog. Still, the time on that afternoon, 2:08, contains every single part of my future apartment number at Robin Hill, nearly six and one half years before I ever lived there or even knew the place existed. Also, it contains the '8' and the '0' in 1980 and 1802. Then my Uncle Stuart Huntington Mason and his wife, my Aunt Geraldine Snow Mason, had a home in the Philadelphia suburbs in Narberth, Pennsylvania. It was on Greentree Lane, overlooking many TV and radio antennas, later named the Studio Park, but after I had seen another such place in a parallel universe or a (dream) in 1986.And yes folks, the address was 1208 Greentree Lane. A perfectly matched and merely rearranged number to the apartment of 1802. But the part of this that I never told on any of my blogs, not ever, was my mom's mysterious magical coworker, Mizz Patricia Hollister, who taught me the NEO-HO CHANT as well as cleverly made sure that the mighty secret 'FASCITAR' was delivered into my hands, appeared to me in a very wild and powerful vivid dream, about a month after she and her friend Santa, helped my mom and I move, from the Oaklyn apartment, to the apartment in Lindenwold. In this beyond outlandish and unfathomable (parallel event reality or dream), she was wearing a beautiful bright white dress with lovely giant polka dots that were jet black. However in bright red ink, these black circles all contained those three magical digits of one, eight, and zero. So looking at this dress from a distance, one would see just a lot of different ones and eights and zeros. This meant nothing to me, at the time.











Religion is nothing more than a way for power structures to have TOTAL CONTROL over the lives of all of the people. All throughout history, these words have proved out as totally freaking true. They are not true or false because Mister dirt-bag-Mountainpen has typed them and posted them. Reality proves or disproves itself. Still, as Doctor Bruce Goldberg said in his great book from about two decades ago now, “World War ll made all the newspapers”. Unlike Studio Park Records, and many other powers and forces, who have made MARK WAYNE MOHR, vanish and disappear; when something becomes big enough, no amount of TRUMPISM can create fakeism. Still, my fiends and friends out here on the great-net, eventually I will tell a whole lot more about how the science behinds this really operates and how our P-45 top dog did all the magical things that he has done! There is absolutely no such thing as Alzheimer's Disease or any other forms of brain malfunctions involving memory loss. This is all merely the mortal world explanation of why memories fade and vanish forever. In truth, powers that are inconceivable are behind making changes on an invisible and gradual level, and this is actually causing people to 'not forget' but actually 'correctly remember' newer remade realities. I know this sounds so off the wall to you that you refuse to believe it. Joe Paget made the mistake of allowing me to really show him some proof to such things, and yes as a result, the poor bastard went nuts as hell. The RC Church and many other powerful large religious organizations know fully well that HALLS FAWCES is real and true. They totally know that Mister Einstein was given knowledge that proves MORIANITY is 100% real and true, the inversion of the world famous formula totally proves that life in the physical world is merely a lesser darker reality than where we all exist in a timeless interaction. But if the powers who control us on this physical plane wish to have any real way to control the population, THEY MUST ALWAYS USE THE FEAR OF HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION! There is simply no two ways about any of this, or as record promoter Mister Lenny McKinnon would put it so well back in 1981 on his CB Radio Channel, to his CB Radio pal, Miss Chillie, “Ain't no doubt about it”!









So exactly what is going on with Patty, Melanie, and the great numbers of 180, and extending them just a bit further and in any boxed-lottery order, and with or without Sir Gawky Gaukauk, 1-8-0-2, you ask me? Well, let us keep digging this wild magical tunnel deeper and damn deeper, kind folks. Does anyone out here know that three of these four digits are very important to P-45? That was the text to number all throughout his campaign. Doesn't anyone remember anything anymore? The reason I am hated by a lot of these 'HALLS FAWCES' is because they cannot control my mind the same damn way that they control just about everybody else's. That totally pisses them off. But if anything was real simple and explainable in a few short chapters or blogs, that would be very nice, but it would not be very real. We all know we do not go to college and get a Masters Degree or a Doctorate Degree, and do this in a week or two. Not even Mister Einstein. I will tell some incredibly huge damn secrets very soon since this death siege is not going to back off, quite obviously, folks. If you remember, around my dad's damn birthday, it seems to be bad every year. Add one or two days and subtract one or two days. It is every goddamn year, people! It never fails!



THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON!

THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON!

THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON!

THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON!

THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON!



      Image result for images free funny faces











Yes sir Mister Dennis Snyder, I suppose that it is. I never ever called you a liar.











You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






















When someone tries and tries Sir George, and no one listens, then you know what? I ain't gonna cry one darn tear for any of them. We've all been doomed for a long time, and sooner or later it just had to work its

way into my conscious illusion, I suppose.



    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces











JULY 12, 2015,

SUNDAY MORNING AT 10:00,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 83 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE SO FAR-------(H-83/L-70).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 74%, FEELING LIKE 90.

WIND IS SW AT 6, GUSTING TO 7.




NO IT'S NOT REALLY PAULA KING DAY OF THE FIFTEEN YEAR FOLKS, BUT NOTHING EVER CHANGES FOR ME. YOU ALL KNOW THIS BY NOW, GREAT PEEPS!





SEPTEMBER 12, 2018,

WEDNESDAY MORNING AT 4:35,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 75 DEGREES.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 100%, FEELING LIKE 80.

WIND IS 0, GUSTING TO 0.

HIGH TODAY-76.

LOW TODAY-74.

TOTAL RAINFAL-0.








LIKE WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW, JOANNA!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!





































































































































All I want is peace, and to be left alone by these monsters and witches up there in Atlantic City, New Jersey, U. S. A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hell with Santa Claus, my two front teeth, or the great know-it-all, Mizz Halloween-Hollister!!!

Let's both be real bad people, huh Merr?









Image result for images free funny faces











































MARK WAYNE MOHR, MOUNTAINPEN, (THE BOM)





BLOGS----OF----MOUNTAINPEN








SEPTEMBER 12, 2018,

WEDNESDAY MORNING, AT 4:44,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 75 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 100%, AND THE

HEAT INDEX IS 80 DEGREES.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!





ENDocrinologists AND END TRANSMISSION.


No comments:

Post a Comment