Sunday, June 7, 2015

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF JUNE 7, 2015



After this death assault on me all day, and then again all night; the DOW JONES STOCK MARKET WILL FLY ON MONDAY. I PROMISE YOU THIS ONE, AND ALL YOU WILL NEED TO DO, IS LOOK AT THIS CHART THROUGHOUT THE DAY, AND SEE HOW RIGHT I AM!


Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





IF THESE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE GOING TO POUR ON THIS INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT AND APPLIED PARALLEL EVENT, TO KEEP GETTING AN ENDLESS BULL ON THE STREET, THAT GOES WAY BEYOND THE NORMAL AVERAGED AMOUNTS, IF NOT FOR ME BEING WIPED OUT AND FUCKING DESTROYED MERCILESSLY; THEN I AT LEAST AM GOING TO SCREAM AND YELL OUT, AND TELL WHAT IS BEING DONE TO ME, AND EXACTLY WHAT THE MOTIVE OF THE MILITUFORCE TRULY IS, BEHIND ALL OF THIS MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' SHIT!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOTHING AT ALL AGAINST THE ECONOMY, OR A BULLISH STOCK MARKET; UNLESS TO GET THIS, I AM ENDLESSLY PERSECUTED, BY A POWERFUL STEALTH , THAT IS BEYOND SECRET AND COVERT OPS; CALLED ICPE-APE-TECHNOLOGY. IF I AM GOING TO BE WIPED OUT, THEN I AM GOING TO YELL AND SCREAM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EARLIER DURING THE DAY, IT WAS DONE TO TRY AND WIPE OUT THE PHILLIES, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. SO THEY HAD TO DOUBLE UP TONIGHT AND POUND ME TWICE AS HARD, AND THEY DID, SO ALL ODDS ARE THE MARKETS WILL FLY TOMORROW. I DO NOT KNOW WHY PARALLEL-EVENT WORKS THE WAY IT DOES, BUT I ALSO DO NOT KNOW HOW MY AUTOMOBILE ENGINE WORKS IN DETAIL, YET I GET INTO IT AND DRIVE IT. I KNOW WHAT IS REAL, AND I KNOW WHAT I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



DIRTY FUCKING WHORE JANE SHITWEEDSBASTARD JUST NAILED ME AT ELEVEN ELEVEN ON MY COMPUTER FUCKING CLOCK. IT IS AN HOUR OFF AS STATED BEFORE, AND IS REALLY ELEVEN PAST MOTHER FUCKING MIDNIGHT. I GAVE UP SETTING THE CLOCK TO SAVINGS TIME, AS THE ENEMIES JUST KEEP SETTING IT BACK TO CONFUSE ME AND FUCK WITH ME. LET ME NOW COMPENSATE FOR THAT ROTTEN DIRTY WITCH AND HER ATTACK ON ME SINCE 1993!


5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555



Now back early in 2011, Clay Coins and I were planning on day trading the stock market in a partnership, and is why we bought this computer over at th effort Pierce Walmart. He was my coworker over at the Harvest Outreach job I worked at through the AARP program and stipend that was created for helping seniors secure part time employment. I told you all several things that seemed to work, that is until I told them. But I can always use parallel event just as my enemy the Milituforce does. For example, I would have an order in right now for the opening bell, and I would have five contracts and I would have an order to sell them at a 100 basis-point profit. When the markets go flying tomorrow as a result of this siege today and tonight, I would have a five thousand dollar gross profit on that trade, well before four in the afternoon. But there is even a more powerful way of trading that only top hush hush people know of. It is a pure 100% technical software program, and it is used I have been told, and naturally cannot reveal who said this to me, not ever; but this is how they decide when to pour on persecution during trading hours. This has nothing to do with an attack such as the one I took this Sunday, as this was not during trading hours. In a super compressed nutshell, the chart at the start of this blog, shows price and value vertically, and time and hours horizontally. A software trading program exists that knows that a direct ratio to vertical/horizontal line movement, always connects an almost magical invisible switch that changes the direction. If the market price is going up and then it begins to go horizontally in a ratio that exceeds a vertical direction continuation, forces as powerful as planetary magnetism, will force a directional reversal. Hence it is about to drop. Concentrically if a falling price suddenly has a horizontal move in ratio to a vertical move that exceeds a programmed switch signal, it is going to reverse and swing upward. It is not an easy program to write, but it has been written, actually about five of the master ones are in existence. They are the most reliable such as meteorologists when they use model forecasting for hurricanes and we see the spaghetti tracks displayed on weather maps. But let us stick wit the middle average master program here and keep things real simple. This is what the Milituforce uses all day long, every day that the market trades, and when they see the beginning of reversals that take the price down, this is when they make their calls and do their thing, that begins instantaneous sieges on me, nabes making noise, the air harassment, and my utility persecution; and all of this post August 15, 1986 nightmare ICPE-APE shit. Dave Roth and I spent a few years keeping very accurate records of major shit, that was done to us, while we were out together, back in the late eighties and early nineties, doing any number of things, during market trading hours. We then compiled absolute proof and evidence, that this was all very real; but it was so far out, that the FBI, and many others; prosecutors, police, congressmen; no one was willing to touch it with a ten light year pogo fucking stick. I swear, Governor Rick Scott, and President Barack Obama, great sirs, these words are all the total absolute truth, under sworn oath, under flag and citizenship and on my word as an American, and also under Almighty Godd-ESS!!!!




I too can write a program that tells me when to buy and sell; similar to the one written and used for attack points on me, by the evil Mili-2-force. I will write this program, open a TD Ameritrade account at my bank, and trade; and get off of my Social Security Disability, and make enough money to leave America, and then be able to be medicated again. I will not be bullied by this ROTTEN EVIL 'FUCKIGN' EMPIRE, THAT IS HEADING FAST AND STRAIGHT, DIRECTLY INTO ETERNAL DARKNESS AND HELLFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








THIS IS SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF



JUNE 7, 2015







ALL SAVANTS KNOW THIS ONE; THE END!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment