Tuesday, June 16, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 199
















































I do not think I will survive this attack. I will not get any sleep tonight with this beeping all night long. If I unplug, there is no phone, no nothing. This is why I loved the old days before all this hi-tech fucking cunt junk, and this is why my enemies love it today, as they are in total control of our lives, and can wipe out their enemies covertly and harshly, and get scott fuckiGN free away with it. Even two blankets covering it, hardly muffles the sound. If any complaints come in, all I can do is tell the truth, What was I supposed to do? This never happened to me before! Assholes are going in and out, and it is half past three; so none of these dirt bags can complain about me with all the fuckiGN shit they do anyway. Well, now I need to buy a new video machine, and a backup power brick; at Walmart. I guess I'll be eating soup for a few weeks. This is how my enemies keep me endlessly down, oppressed, and poverty stricken. This has gone on all of my mother fuckiGN life. Don't tell me not to bitch and complain, you phonies out there. These preachers make it all sound so good. Let them live my cunt chewing life for a while, and watch them fucking curse out GOD from one end of the church, straight to the other end, and back again.


When I went out on my errands, they somehow wiped out my backup power brick, and this has caused all this hell and aggravation.

My third and final spread, over the two blankets, seems to have kept the noise from this defective brick to a minimum. I sure won't get cold in the night, and need any of them. The lows have not been under 80 to the south of me for a week, and even here it barely drops below the fucking eighties. I just hope when the super disasters strike soon; they remember this night, and what was done to me; and then let them really mother fuckiGN cry into their cunt huffing beers.


It is twenty minutes before four now, on this cunt chewing Tuesday morning. The date as stated earlier on prior blogs, is 16 June, and this was all done by way of ICPE-APE-TECH. I know it, and I know I'll never prove it. I just hope after I am gone that others are targeted with this, and then you will be sorry that you refused to give me any credibility. If you think I'll cry a fucking tear for any of you from my fucking cunt grave, you're a sorry ass mother fucker. That much I can tell you.


I PROMISE A MINIMUM OF 500 POINTS UP ON THAT DOW JONES, AFTER THIS WICKED SATANIC FUCKING NIGHT, STRAIGHT OUT OF FUCKING DISEASED HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





THE END” OF ME REAL FUCKING SOON!


HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 199



No comments:

Post a Comment