Monday, June 29, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 219



{{{{(((**HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 219**)))}}}}




I fell under siege at quarter past ten this Monday morning, kind PSL, FL, USA Sheriff KJM, sir!!!!!!!




It started with nabes out in the hall real loud, and then five minutes after that and right after they finally shut up, sir; my CD player froze up for no reason. Finally after five minutes and unplugging it and plugging it back in, I was able to get the mother fucking CD out and back in and things seem perfectly OK with it like it never even mother fucking happened at all. This is no sixth sense psychic ghost whispering rip off and I am not being haunted by the dead. This is being done to me by mother fucking Wall Street, and my Atlantic City enemies from HELL!



The asshole with the screaming kids and the yelping dog, down the hallway, is back at it again, as I pen this now, and slamming doors with other friends all around in other cunt chewing apartments. This is all to keep that monster fucking crooked Dow Jones market from doing anything other than endlessly racing UP UP UP UP AND UP!!!!!! This is called Applied Parallel Event or ICPE-APE-TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









































Powered by Blogger




But who in the name of the fucking gods, ever powers me? Oh well, Sheriff sir; try and protect me if you can. I'd weelwee weelwee apweeceeiate it!!!!!!!!!!!!


SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, HOW LONG ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS IN AUTHORITY GOING TO ALLOW THESE FUCKIGN CAPPY PIGS UP ON WALL STREET, TO ENDLESSLY COVERTLY PERSECUTE AND MURDER ME, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO???????












































JUNE 29, 2015,
MONDAY MORNING AT 10:39,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 87 DEGREES FNHT.
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 61%, FEELING LIKE 94.
RANGE TODAY------(H-87/L-72).
WIND IS A STEADY WNW 11.





MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, MAGNESONIC, I DEMAND PROTECTION AND I DEMAND ENEMY CRUSH DESTRUCT! ALL ORDERS, ALL COMMANDS, ALL TECHNOLOGIES, MAXED OUT POWER CONTROLS














Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse



JUPITER INLET CAM

WELCOME TO JUPITER INLET, FLORIDA, USA















THIS TRANSMISSION ENDETH HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment