Saturday, June 27, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 216



2 1 6

SAY IT NOW, ALL GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANTS AND SAVANTS;



THE BEGINNING



OF CHAPTER 216 OF HALLS WALLS, IN THE AFTER-MORIANITY-PROJECT OF MOUNTAINPEN.








I NEED YOU TO DO ME A FAVOR, KIND SHERIFF KJM, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know what is going on with this illegal harassment subwoofer attack on me, Sheriff sir. You may gladly tell AG-Bondi that I have figured this out also.

    Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi




Here is what happened right around half past seven on this Saturday morning, and always seems to happen on Saturday morning's, kind sir, and kind ma'am. I was having some doubts, but Lightning told me last night, I am not wrong, and that this is totally real and happening. I think there is favoritism going on in this PHA building with the RM too, but that can be an issue for address at a later time, kind authorities.


As you may or may not be aware; I reported my next door nabes, and was told I wasn't the only one reporting it, when this James character blared a subwoofer every single day in his apartment a couple years back. He finally was told it had to be removed from the apartment. I think it is still in there when he wants it to be, but that's neither here nor there. His visiting guests have a loud one in their automobile. Every Saturday morning, two doors slam around 7:00-7:30 somewhere. Then within five minutes after the second slam, there is the horrendous noise outside of my window for 30-60 seconds that can wake the dead. I know originally, they let air out of my tire when I originally was complaining. Now they are doing this to me. Even R.M.-D.M. told me that, “They'll retaliate on you Mark, if you make them mad”. This to me, proves that she knows this is all being done INTENTIONALLY to me, but that is not my job to prove any of that, that is what my dam taxes are supposedly going towards, sir!!!!!!!!! They have illegal people staying in their apartment, and on top of that, they get to have an apartment for living, and one for just storage, at a time when people need housing and live under a bridge, and I know these things as facts, but don't want to make big splashy waves about this, and end up beaten up or worse, kind Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, sir, of Saint Lucie County-Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Lightning told me in a powerful dream last night to tell you these things on my morning blog, sir. Sure enough, the doors happened, and then came the music attack, again. Now, if nothing else, this proves some kind of payola or major favoritism around here, with the double apartment deal. I know that if I wanted to do anything like that around here, we would have a cold month in Miami in July first, before I could ever do it. I have asked for way less, and have been told, quite emphatically, in the negative. I was not even allowed to move from these monsters without a doctors note, even at lease change times. They can have anything they want to. When I had their friend in here last year to clean for inspection, since my health is failing and things needed cleaning, Sheriff sir, she stole hundreds of dollars of things from my apartment. Food canned goods, my medications, my U.S. Copyright that I got for my project-#29 work called, “You'll Be Crossing Over”, and all sorts of things that it makes no normal sense, that she would steal out of here, but sir, she had to, as no one else was in here but her. This is a very good friend of James, and during the incident where she cleaned, she went in and out of that apartment across from me a dozen times, and they were all in there together. What was I supposed to do? Then she yelled and balled me out when my next door nabe Stanley finked on me and told her that she was the only one in here, but that you cannot accuse of course unless you can prove it. I saw people go into prison for 25 years on less circumstantial evidence than this, Sheriff K.J.M. Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do intent to come crying into your office next week, as this cannot keep going on, kind sir, I need you to help me prove that my family is paying off these people around me to persecute me, just as my letter from Mizz King states that she will do, that I received in early January in 2010 while living over at Manatee Park in White City nearer to your office after I was a new Fort Pierce resident, and had escaped that horrible Stockholm Syndrome kidnapping of this nightmare freaking family FROM HELL!!!!!!




Remember how I blogged those letters verbatim sir, from Ann King and her daughter Dawn-Marie King. If you get into contact with Dawn's PO, Mister John Judy, of the New Jersey Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office, he will tell you these people wiped out my entire life. The letter that still is in my possession, that I think the lady was looking to also steal out of here; states a definite threat to me that she can have her “Atlantic City friends” make things a hell of a lot worse for me, quote end of quote, kind Sheriff. I am not a phony or a hoaxer sir, this is all very very very real, IPYT. Because powerful super name recognized peeps are also involved, any attempts of this blogger to tell my story to any real true audience, has been thwarted and stopped, and yes sir Sheriff Mascara, I have a major witness who is too scared to come forward, and I do not blame him a bit. Without your help and protection, we would both be freaking iced!





#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997


Now what this friend of James', the cleaning lady I paid $50.00 to for her cleaning service; stole out of here, is the © that I have on music project number 29. I have been told by another witness, that my computer for unknown reasons, is unable to access any of my copyright related stuff, and it shows up as I do not exist at all. This is to keep me from ever being able to copy for my blogs, the project-29 material. This witness only knows the technical stuff and is not privy of that, but I make the only logical assumption of that, sir. When you click on the copyright website pages, from my computer, Mark W Mohr and Mark Wayne Mohr only pops up as NO INFO AVAIL.

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.


Next
Next

Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:

Search for:
Search by:
Item type:


United States Copyright Office
HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over







Now don't get me wrong, please. I know you have important things on your plate such as murderrs to solve and big crime all around. Still, how can anyone tell me that the total destruction of my entire life through powerful evil monstrous people, not have some inportance and warrant some kind of an investigation. You may not solve my case, but at least the SSPO up in Jersey back in 1990 tried to look into it for me, Mister Ron Wirtz Senior. JEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, leave it to dirt bag Jane Oneoneone, to hurt me again! I now will now need to compensate her assault on me, with some nice freaking lovely fives, YO!!!!




5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555



I CAN ONLY TELL MY SAD TALE FROM HELL RON WIRTZ, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE ANYWHERE. I SURE WISH YOU WOULD CONTACT MY LOCAL SHERIFF AND TELL HIM YOU WITNESSED MANY THINGS THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT WAY BACK IN 1990!!!!!!!!!!!


'THER END'; FAITHFUL SERVANTS AND SAVANTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment