Saturday, June 6, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 181

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 181

The mother fucking assault on me started up out of the blue, and remember the non-parallel running time event of universes in hyperspace, right about a quarter past eight last night, Friday night, while sitting down to dinner and TV. A major outside subwoofer attack went on for ten minutes. This of course made inside nabes a bit crazy and I heard them all going at it a while and then shit calmed down a bit, but to quote my father back in 1965 at Haddon Hills when he came up from Florida and diving with his pals in the Mel Fisher team, “Well, another meal ruined”! When I finally got to sleep it was a little in the range one way or the other of about 2 AM this morning. Shortly past three, I was rudely awakened by that loud fucking cunt illegal telephone squealing. I am going to have to go back to Bell South service again. I had them when I first came down here to Florida. With either the phone service through the ATT&T-UVERSE or through COMCAST-XFINITY, I get this squealing attack, and it used to be less often, and recently it is almost every fucking god dam night. Both Comcast and AT&T deny that they know what it is, also, BOB MCDOWELL, OLD BUDDY, FCC!!!!!!!!! I know they are fucking lying. Still, as usual, I cannot prove it, and have no way of knowing why this is done to me by them, and the only answer is that the Snowed-IN team from Maryland is behind this persecution, as they have been with all things, since 8-15-1986.



555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555




This death persecution of me ever since I copyrighted my most recent fucking music shit, “YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”, sending it for copyright registration on 3 July of 2013; has been off the mother fucking scale monster horrible, cubed and CUBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I REMEMBER EVERY WORD YOU SAID TO ME OVER THAT PHONE, SARAH CALLIO ON 7 FEBRUARY IN 1997; EVEN YOUR LAST NAME, SPELLED WHEN I ASKED YOU. DID YOU EVER WONDER WHY I ASKED YOU THAT? DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU TOLD ME WHEN I ASKED YOU ABOUT YOUR LOVELY GRANNY??????? I DO. EVEN THOUGH YOUR PAL MCGUIRE MADE ME FORGET FOR A WHILE; THE MULTIPLE CHOICE MEMORY SYNDROME KICKED IN, AND NOW I HAVE PULLED UP THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION THAT WE HAD AT HIS PAYPHONE THAT FATEFUL FUCKING DAY; LIGHTHOUSE LOCKUP GIRL. MORE FENCE SHIT, YO????????????? MY BEST TO YOUR CUZZ PAULA THE QUEEN-KING EM-TRAPFIELDS.



















































{{{((*HALLS----------WALLS*))}}}


CHAPTER 171


I really wish that we had stayed in contact, after your parents moved to Fort Wayne, Indiana, from Gibbstown, New Jersey in 1974, FCC Bob McDowell, old 1972 buddy, and great kind sir, from Wormhole-Cooley-Hall! FCC Bob McDowell, old 1972 buddy, and great kind sir, from Wormhole-Cooley-Hall! FCC Bob McDowell, old 1972 buddy, and great kind sir, from Wormhole-Cooley-Hall! FCC Bob McDowell, old 1972 buddy, and great kind sir, from Wormhole-Cooley-Hall! FCC Bob McDowell, old 1972 buddy, and great kind sir, from Wormhole-Cooley-Hall! FCC Bob McDowell, old 1972 buddy, and great kind sir, from Wormhole-Cooley-Hall! FCC Bob McDowell, old 1972 buddy, and great kind sir, from Wormhole-Cooley-Hall!




JUMPING KITE FLYING YEE HO NICI STACEY LORDESS SARAH; PARALLEL EVENT IS NOT ONLY REAL AND INCREDIBLE, BUT I DID SOMETHING THAT THE GREAT ALBERT EINSTEIN CLAIMED COULD NOT BE DONE, BACK IN 1986. I believe the Mind-Stein can be quoted as saying, “There is no way to beat the game of roulette, other than for stealing from the croupier (dealer) when he turns his head. The politically correct gender he can now be re-translated as 'he or she', of course. Aniwho, as you know by now or should, if you've followed these blogs for any length of time at all, that I was able to make consistent profits for a long while back in the 1986 year, and I assure you, I wasn't cheating. Try cheating in Atlantic City and I'll see you underneath the CCC and all great ocean waves and family owned radio stations!!!!!!!!!!



I am signing off with all good and BAD savants, at 6:38 AM, Saturday, 6 June, 2015.



I need some looking after, FPPD and SHF KM!










There is a parallel universe where in 2019, I retired from a job where I did work that involved things I only wish that I was able to do here in this universe. It was laboratory oriented, and I was a research analyst, and my distant cousin who over there is President Trump, wanted to buy the corporation while still in office, as he did not want to have certain things happen to him physically. Folks, nobody ever wants to die, it is built into the DNA, as is sin and death, at least according to all of the teachings of Christianity.


THE END” and WEEEEEEEEEE.








No comments:

Post a Comment