Thursday, June 18, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 204



























































HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 204


Jeepers-creepers, lots of fire alarms are going off these days again. At least, and in keeping positive attitude upbeat Twinbay happy; it was nice for a while. Some would argue in the negative to piss lovely Twinbay off, that the law of contrast works to only heighten the bad shit when it comes back. At the risk of an angry Twinbay, I tend to view this more pessimistic outlook myself. It seems to beat the other when compared in an arm wrestle of pure logic, at least for me.


This unusual weird weather is even being discussed on local news, so it isn't just crazy little fucking me, when I say that DIANA has really either let me down this year big time, or someone is stopping this great HOLY SPIRIT part of this TRIUNE ENTITY GODDESS, from being anywhere around me, and even on the lightning detection weather map of the TWB APP system. You all see it for yourself, I am not making this up or magically doing it, but if you wish to give me credit for being god almighty; then go right fucking ahead, folks!



Bottoms up Dawn-Marie King. You and promise-curse Ann have wished me a nightmare time in Florida back half a decade ago, and you have surely received your mother fucking wish. I wish the gods I prayed to had the power or cared about me, the way that the ones you all pray to, seem to adore all of you awesome dirt bags!!!!!!!!!










    My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces




SAY HI, AND AHA; MMCN, FROM EXTON, PA-USA-ESMWG, WHY DON'T YOU?






Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers




Let me tell you something, great folks. Most of you think I a just a complaining dirt bag nut case. Fine, but here's a legitimate question for you. If I did not have a world filled with legitimate major gripes, do you really think I would be blogging and doing all of this fucking shit? If so, stop reading this blog why don't you, as you don't know me from jack shit cubed! These mother fucking new motorbike riders are always a royal pain in my cunt, and even as I speak are making their noisy dirt ball trek around my place. If it isn't one attack, it is another, for 3-5 decades, day in and mother fucking day out. Laugh all you want, as I know the truth. First, that I ain't fucking crazy or imagining any of this dog shit. Second, that if anyone else had to experience a tiny fraction of my hell, they would lose it and go cunt eating bonkers in 48 hours, TOPS. Even as I typed that, I had to mother fucking endure another persecution, Bob McDowell, sir and old pal. They struck me with another mother fucking WORD-DISAPPEARING-HACK, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!















But Patty's powerful FASCITAR tapes are a whole other ballgame, huh MERRY???????????? October 31 is a bad one for me too, in case you are interested.


      Image result for images free funny faces


Am I ''ddddoin' it right'' Mr. Walmart???????
HEY, EVEN IF YOU TELL ME DIFFERENTLY, I KNOW THE TRUTH. YOU ROCK JIM TURD EATING BURR!


How many of you remember or know about the educational-information on tape, that my mom found on her coworker's desk, Pat Hollister? My theory, flawed or otherwise, Moorestown Mama, is that when I blogged about the great Fascitar of 1969, and then Eddie Lynch created the Morianity-Foundation Web-Site; bells went off, and cosmic tumblers all clicked into place, from cornfields to lightning goddesses, to great sixties rebel-writer-authors. Oh golly gash darn gee, am I getting too warm in the cold-cool-warm-hot game you enjoy playing with me, GAP Diana Arteemis? You know the funny part of the human brain is how we forget tiny things that matter most. I speak of how I carried a portable tape recorder with me all the time back at age 17 and 18; to school, when visiting relatives, the whole dam nine yards from WAYV to ocean waves to all fences the world over. Yes GAP © Office, to quote my daughter, “I KNOW”. But what do I know, Steve Chants???????








































The fucking fat man from China says, “me' Chinese cookie is almost as prophetic as me' I-Ching wands that I left back in Ann King's place. You know, the one that the family and I rented and was owned by the FBI-AGENT, Mister Steve Caruso, of Austin, Texas”!!!!!!!! WEEEEE!



My Photo




SO TTTTTTTommmmmey RRRRReale, and J.C. Walmart; I just want to know, flawed theories or not; if I am at least trying to do what Ron Wirtz, the ADA back in 1995, told me to do; you know, some legwork, to quote his words verbatim. Metaphysically, I should be able to squat a ton of weight after all the work I've done, Mister Prosecutor of the CCPO up in Jersey, USA.


Forecast Map



If you kept my stuff ANN KING; you are sitting on a gold mine, that makes your great baseball card collection, pale by comparison. I'll bet you already have figured this out by now. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!





I just love pwetty fwowers, fwolks!!!!!!!!






Sheriff Ken Mascara, sir; how I remember Marc up at the 25th Street Harvest in Fort Pierce, back early in 2011, telling me that he was trying to stay one step ahead of you all the time. I told him, that is not a great idea, and that his luck would not hold out forever; and he just laughed at me. I think he and BOO both ended up in your hospitality sweet, up there on Rock Road. No one ever listens to me, Kenny, sir. I'm used to that after being 121 semi-annums now in my current-me-lifetime, of no one listening to one word that I ever say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.































JUNE 19, 2015,
EARLY FRIDAY MORNING AT 12:25,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 82 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE YESTERDAY-------(H-90/L-71).
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 74%, FEELING LIKE 87.
WINDS ARE ESE AT 4, AND GUSTING TO 17.

























TALK ABOUT SUPER POWERED SYMBOLOGY, YO!!!!!!!

ALL SAVANTS KNOW THIS ONE; ''THE END''ocrinologists
AND MICROSOFT CORPORATION ARE PERFECT TOGETHER

No comments:

Post a Comment