Wednesday, June 24, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 211


HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 211


When I went out to my eye doctor appointment, I was instantly fucking set upon and assaulted by the MILITUFORCE. Major chemtrail attacks were all over me, and then slowly backed off. This fucking shit is starting to go back on a roll, after a lull in this action recently, artist Former-Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of that, the reason I could not get any views back in the days when I posted songs up to YOUTUBE, is as obvious as a Chevy Chase Law and Order Airian brother. A couple nights back, I saw something on television, and it seems YOUTUBE is owned by the EW, 100% and they have reporters and Youtube-Cams and it is just like the major three American garbage networks, them and Google, and all these fucking crooks that will endlessly stifle my life story, my artwork, and all things about me that would alter the course of humanity forever on this planet, if allowed to ever come out.

Youtube is just the internet network or we might see it as the fourth American network. When I called Google on several occasions about trying to bring traffic to any of my stuff, blogs, Youtube posts, etcetera; they only screwed with me, and would not allow me to join this system, which is a blatant violation of my First Amendment Rights nder the U.S. Constitution, to free fucking cunt speech.


No blog has as few followers as mine, that show a moving global audience that is as widely scattered and changing, as mine. This proves to me that my audience is for the very most part, just the Exploratronic Supermind Society, (Milituforce Enemies). I have made a careful study of this and believe me, it proves the ESS is realm and undeniable.


My eye doctor cannot send me to the surgeon for cat-removal until they grow bigger still, leaving me with compromised fucking vision. My blogs will be short and sweet. Not that any of that matters, until I can find a way to steer traffic that is real, in my direction.


So why has my health failed me recently. Well, a child can see it if they should be truly looking for it. My dirt bag family is plotting major shit against me. As for the crap with Cuzz-Donnie, let us be realistic. He is very serious about his most recent endeavors. He will have powerful enemies that will try the original shit that politicians all throw at each other. When his rivals then need to pour on even larger shit, they could theoretically come knocking on my door, as what would they have to lose asking me for my story and unpleasant dealings with the man. So it is a wise idea for him to get with his pals, and have me slowly covertly murdered. And this is exactly what is happening to me, President Obama, sir!!!

Folks, my last blog title was CHAPTER 210, and yes, I fucked up and printed it as #201. So sorry, Mister 1941 Japanese Ambassador!



THIS BLOG CHAPTER ENDS.




No comments:

Post a Comment