Monday, June 8, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 184, put in a '9' and let me choke to death, ppk




























So just exactly fucking why do I go through these horrendous sudden death sieges, as anyone following me knows totally well that I do? Well, I explained why they APPEAR to come out of nowhere and then vanish back into that same clear-blue-sky nowhere from where it came, but I did not explain who is doing this to me. SATAN IS DOING THIS TO ME. SATAN OWNS AND RULES AND RUNS THE FUCKING EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY. SATAN has no pitchfork, no horns, and I promise you he is not a hater of the great SSJK, nor does he battle for your isness of Lawtronic being, the way misinterpreted scriptures and religious teachings of old, all insist upon. As with anything that is a big topic, there's a lot more to it, and things are never the way the mass populations believe. Betting against the masses, in the world of high finance and business; is called the ''SMART-MONEY''.





Ladies and gentlemen, there are reasons why the Astral-Plane gods, and the most powerful of them all, SSJK (Jehovah-Goddess); seem to have caused me to be in a very unusual relationship with them, in so far as my human reference frame from my dreamed-down physical life here in the hyperspace, as Mark Wayne Mohr. I of course am not so arrogant as to think I can ever speak for SSJK, but I do know that this Almighty Goddess is very mad at me. I know she is mad because I do not obey. I know I am a shellfish, as she calls disobedient humble servants of here who know better. I know I am being unforgiven for terrible things I have done, since my inability to forgive those who have wronged me so badly, has driven a wedge between us. My hatred of Jane Ones Sleaze is merely one example, and we can go ever onward, with Paula King, Ann and Dawn King, the entire entertainment world, horrible people in the family as well as in Atlantic City, wealthy pig cappies who use ICPE-APE on me, and so forth. I know I am an unforgiving old coot and a miserable twisted fucking ornery old cuss. Until I can forgive all these Milituforce and family enemies, and my baby-mama and my own mama for that matter, from here to Breyers Ice Cream Church Farm School of 1971; well, then the LORDESS (SARAH) Jehovah Krassle, won't forgive me. All odds are I am shortly going to die a very horrible death, and all I can hope for is that it all will then be over, and we all know this is not true, so who's fuckiGN kidding who?



JUNE 8, 2015,
MONDAY MORNING AT 10:16,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 84 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY-------(H-84/L-70).
HUMIDITY IS 63%, FEELING LIKE 89 DEGREES.
WIND IS ESE AT 8, WITH GUSTS TO 9.
FORECAST HIGH IS 88 DEGREES TODAY.








The lawnmowers and weed whackers are outside the building making it all nice and pwetty and neat, for all of us poor worthless welfare slob rats. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How would my old 'buddy from 1971' MikeMcNulty@ChurchFarmSchool put this I wonder, maybe, ''AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA'', or maybe he just might say, ''WOW THIS, what's a hyperlink''? In any case, I wouldn't waste time if I were you, trying to click on it!




Audience



Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers





THIS MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' JERK OFF, ACROSS FROM ME, WHO GOES IN AND OUT, WITH THAT GOD DAM MOTHER ,FUCKIGN, DOOR SLAMMING BULLSHIT; IS REALLY GETTING THE FUCK TO ME, KIND SHERIFF MASCARA, SIR, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRIST ALMIGHTY.




Image result for images free funny faces

You're like totally breaking my heart.




Not today, Mister Poison Garbage Xerelto.




    Image result for images free funny faces


That's why I smile and smirk at the bastard. He long went past my last nerve, Dawnie-girl!






    Image result for images free funny faces


NOT MINE; I'M STILL CRYING.







HE NEEDS A TON OF THESE SIX FEET ON TOP OF A WHOLE WITH HIM LAYING INSIDE IT.




My Photo


OH KISS MY FUCKING ASS ALL OF YOU'S.



      Image result for images free funny faces



HAY, SHUT UP ALL OF YOU. IF WE ARE REAL REAL GOOD, MAYBE TH EMOUNTAINPEN WILL TAKE US FURTHER INTO THE PLOT OF HIM AND MY OLD KITTY-CAT TAST.







    My Photo


Just as with 'Poison Garbage Xerelto', NOT TODAY cute little Merry!!!!!!!!!!!! Not today.
















    Image result for images free funny faces





Yes, gravity fields can stretch time, and they can stretch mind, and so why not people? But that can all wait, as I said, not today, folks. Still, why not quickly ask you about these continual garbage TV-ad-spots on medical bullshit. The baby-boomers are aging and dying, so since they own the world, still; we are forced to endure their barrage of unrelenting fucking medical advertisements.


LSS, that garbage Xerelto is one of several ads where I want to know what folks are supposed to think. For a week we see ad-spots telling us to sue for all the horrible shit this junk has done to our helpless Ginny-pig bodies, and then for the following week, take it take it take it, it is great fuckiGN shit. Then comes the next week, sue them, sue them, sue them, then you get the idea, the next week, take it take it take it. Just what do you want fucking people to do, ASSHOLES who are in charge of broadcasting and of all the shit we viewers are forced to sit through and watch?????????????



YOU MISSED ME JANE SLEAZEWEEDSDISEASE. OH YEAH; I AM SUPPOSED TO FORGIVE. MAYBE I CAN GO ONE WAY THIS WEEK AND THEN ALTERNATE EACH WEEK. YOU KNOW, FORGIVE, THEN NOT FORGIVE. I DOUBT IT HOWEVER. I KNOW SARAH CALLIO SAID TO HER GIRLFRIEND IN HER CAR, SOME TIME TOWARDS THE END OF THE YEAR 1996, IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE; THAT SHE CAN'T GO FOR ANY OF THAT. SO IF SHE CAN'T, I DOUBT HER GREAT ALMIGHTY CUZZ SARAH KRASSLE CAN EITHER; SO LET ME SOW MY OATS FROM HERE TO THE WALL OF MISTER BOXER HALL, AND ALL OTHER MOBBED UP MUSIC-BIZZ FOLKS OF THE NINETEEN-EIGHTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




CHOKE ME TO DEATH AND LAUGH AT ME, SARAH KRASSLE. I JUST WANNA' KNOW IF I SHOULD HANG A LEFT OR A RIGHT OFF OF 95 ONTO GRANT AVENUE. WHEN I DO, SHOULD I BRING THE ENTIRE MACY-BUNCH ALONG WITH ME, AND WILL YOU THEN RELEASE MY THROAT FROM YOUR GREAT WHITE JULKERCHIEF BY THE GREAT OKAY TO CHOKE ME FLORIDA LAKE?



HELL, IN ANY CASE; My life is one big fat ass fucking hell.





Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces


ONE FOR EVERY DAM MONTH OF THE YEAR.









HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 184






© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015

© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)

My Photo





Pageviews today
44
Pageviews yesterday
73
Pageviews last month
2,498
Pageviews all time history
88,192


MY GLOBAL BLOG AUDIENCE:

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers




THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment