Tuesday, June 23, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 201





HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 210

5:21 PM TUESDAY EVENING
23 JUNE, 2015


I will not be writing long blogs until after having my cataract eye surgery. Of course I can write it large and at the end make it all small for a quick time. I doubt with all that is wrong with me, I will be alive too much longer anyway, and good riddance to this miserable fucking life.


My dirt bag across the hall nabes and other nabes down the hall further were noisy and extremely annoying today. Quintessential uncouth behavior, cubed, if you ask me.


Yesterday, all afternoon I was persecuted with loud outside music attacks from illegal car radio systems; Fort Pierce Police Department. I have not had a half decent non totally mother fucked up day now in so long, I cannot even begin to try and mother fucking remember.


Thank you Diana my love, for bringing your lovely lightning over to visit with me this after noon. OH THE GODS, PEOPLE, WAS SHE BEYOND HOT AND GORGEOUS, YO!!!!!!!!!!


It felt about 100 with the humidity earlier before the storm, and then it got quite cool for a while before the sun came back out and it got warmer and brighter and miserable.


All of a sudden, my eyes came under a death attack a week or two ago. Every time I used the computer to try and blog, they got worse. I see the doctor tomorrow and cannot blog much if I do not wish to go blind. This is the same assault I took as a boy when the Quoddy Mocker gang of Atlantic mother fucking City, took away my eyesight originally, or Sarah did, 'whatever'. They won't stop now until they mother fucking bury me, Sheriff Ken, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




The End



No comments:

Post a Comment