Wednesday, June 3, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 174






























































I am not able to blog this as a real diary and just tell anything I wish to. Telling both good things or bad things, and the good ones are extremely rare I assure you; but doing so, causes very severe stuff to almost instantly come right back at me from cosmos. A few brave freaking souls have dared to tell me through the decades here and there, that I am in the realm of death, and this is then brought back with me into the realm of life, causing all of these things. Here is the problem with seeing all of this in such a totally austere and rigid constriction. On the Astral-Plane, there is no time or space, merely isness of being; and then this, when translated into the realm of mortal and physical life; seems to create the visual image for us, and uses the word 'mind'. This mind has a source as doctors see it, and of course most folks in general agree with them also, and this would be our 'brain'. But this brain is just something that exists along with all other things in a material or matter-world. Its true source, as all matter comes from the true source of its 'multiplied by light-speed-squared duality', and this is of course, just as Sir Einstein knew, ENERGY. On that realm, what we think of physically as the creator of mind and awareness, our brains, is simply a connected channel, and the one end of connection is down in lower dimensionality, while the other end is in higher dimensionality, up in the sixth dimension above the 5-D hyperspace multiverse. This connected channel works in two ways, automatically, but unless aware of how this is all really operating, we only use it in a one-way reality, seemingly using our brains to think and live each day here inside of the material caporial or Physical Plane of existence. Most people can live and die and experience their entire lives, without worrying about any of this. In my particular situation, I unfortunately cannot. I have been shown how to make the channel go from me back to the sixth dimension or the MIND-REALM, but in limited ways to accomplish very limited items and goals. I could make the word in the previous sentence, 'very', in font size a mile big and it would only serve to try to illustrate my point to that statement I am making to you who read these words. In a nutshell, I have learned how to alter reality in a very similar way that the Hollywood and Movie industry does 24-7-365 year in and year out, but for the very most part, only doing what they do half way, as their objective is that they are in business, just as all business is in business, to first turn a profit, and make money on box office sales, and all other monies collected from the distribution of their work out to the public. But the very thing that I have jokingly refered to, throughout the second half of my nearly decade long blogging project, “Hollywood-Hyperspace”; is really no joking matter. But if the movie people were to actually be in business to do what I have done here and there in my life, as opposed to their goal of successfully entertaining people with their product, and then in return, receiving the normal remuneration that anyone who is in business expects from the sale and distribution of their products or services; this would be a game changing event on Planet Earth that another ten years of blogs, could be solely devoted to.




There was more to say but I stopped the paragraph above, as the machine was trying to crash, or the office program was, whichever-whatever. A lot of my computer problem has t do with a continual pop out from the right lower part of my monitor, and saying stuff about disc usage, only I do not know what they want me to do to attempt to fix this problem, whatever it is. For all I know it is a virus hack or whatever, as the AT&T guy that was out here last week during my immense problem that most will remember that I was having; told me that many standard things that people like me on my computer, many apps, many saved things and many opening dashboard things, and yes I forget the names they call this, you all know what I mean, you install another browser or whatever, and it wants you to have a lot of things come right up and this has a name but I hate all this tech-jargon and forget what it is called, but he says it is all really, virus stuff, one way or another, and most people have their machines literally filled to the rim with them, and it doesn't do them a lot of good as it is the main thing for slowing down the speed of ops for people's PC's and other computer related gizmo items, tablets, I-Phones, whatever, RAW!




As you may know, about a month ago, my only VCR was struck with some enemy-attack, causing me to lose sound. Yesterday I went to a Walmart in the town to my south to try to purchase a combo machine where the VCR is on one side, and then the other side is for CD/DVD, etcetera. When I got there, I did not like the way the jacks in the back as shown on the box, appeared. My system has, along with other things for digital connections, and other kinds of high tech stuff that I do not bother with; six places for RCA PLUGs to plug into, IN and OUT for three prong standard video connections, just about anyone alive has seen them, and they are colored RED/WHITE/YELLOW, so this totals up to six connection plugs for the RCA connector wires to all go into. This unit along with zillions of high tech bullshit, only had one three way output in the back along with all the five-total different types of plugs. When I got home and called someone I speak to from time to time about electronic stuff and especially the older stuff that I use; he broke down and laughed and said, yes but on the front side you had your three inputs. I never use those front side inputs, thinking it was only to put stuff like games or old style cameras/camcorders into, such as I did in the early nineties when I would borrow Cousin Donald's camcorder, in those days, a very large bulky heavy item. So I drove all the way to this Port Saint Lucie Walmart and did not buy it, and it would have worked, at least according to my pal, Marty. Not Morty, don't confuse him with that very annoying death-angel. But it gets better, or for me, WORSE. As soon as I turned off Route One to make a right heading west towards the store, it began with a light sprinkle, and as one mile turned into another and yet another, in five minutes or less, I was in the middle of a major torrential flooding downpour. Fortunately no flooding occurred, and the pouring rain ceased after about 4-7 minutes of driving through that total hell. As anyone who knows me knows well; I detest driving, even on perfect weather days. The only reason I wanted to be rich as a boy, and told this to my mom on repeated occasion; was to have a dam chauffeur. So I went through a lot of crap yesterday, and still have no machine. I did drop off the bad one at a totally different repair shop than the one I discussed on blogs some time back, where this total nut job Walter, accused me, of putting oil inside of it, just to screw with him. And they call me fucking crazy and nuts, YO world! WOW.



I do not feel well today, and I admit to having good days and bad days, in so far as no days are good since they cut me from 28 milligrams down to 5 of a medicine I faithfully took from July 1983 through November of 2014. Pam AG Bondi the Narc-Squad lover-girl, I have to pick the state and the AG, who decided to go after anxiety sufferers, and take away the only thing that allows us to function. Guess she doesn't want productive citizens in her state, just sickly people laying around moaning in pain day and night watching TV and praying for fucking death to come! Some ask me why I did not try to run to Mexico. Well, it would help if I knew more language than just C 'sinure' and 'sinko D-MYO' and 'uno' 'dose' 'trace' 123. This would just have led to total disaster.




WELL, I CANNOT WISH ANY OF YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS; BUT I CAN REMEMBER THE ALAMO, AND THE FASCITAR; HUH PATTY HOLLISTER? AND THEN CAME THE DEAL WITH THE DEVIL, ABOUT THE RELIGIOUS TRACTS ALL OVER TOWN. THIS IS WHEN I KNEW SOMETHING WAS SO WRONG; THAT WORDS COULD NEVER HOPE TO EXPRESS THE SITUATION TO ANYONE!!!

Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces


THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


YOU HAVE JUST READ HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 174, WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment