Tuesday, June 25, 2013

THIS IS A REPRINT FROM SEPTEMBER OF 2007, IT WILL EFFECT YOUR MIND, LET IT DO SO, PLEASE!




W-------O-------W



Thursday, September 27, 2007


Hello 24th century and WORLD LABORATORY


(REPRINTED ON JUNE 25, 2013 @11:30 POST MERIDIAN.




RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL, Blog #18
092707.415 BEGINNING TRANSMISSION

Not Joy, Jeremiah, but hello, 2 the world and all of the boys and girls, of all ages. No Great Sar-Caesar, I could quite honestly care less about the fishes in the deep blue sea, or our joy, or the Recording Industry Association of America, but miracles will B touched on since 2 me it is a major miracle that people have been so dumbed down and fooled by all those in charge of us masses, in key and critical positions. Just the other day, my favorite Viqueen, Mary-Helena Louisa Jidusimeranna Shakanna, supposedly attempted to regain access into this hyper dimensional space in too miraculous a way, and came through in the fourth phase, which is a Lawtronic reality, that astral beings can only enter in through phase 4 if coming into this interdream as a phase three normal dream such as U and me, would B in some way B too miraculous. The lady seeing her through some object stated on television that something like this gives her faith, and I was on the floor of my residence in a conniption fit rolling in laughter. Faith by definition is belief in things unseen. We believe in the atom basically as a society simply because we all have been taught that the atom bomb allowed the United States to finally win the great Second World War, 62 years in negative space. A cult that began called Christianity, grew into a world religion and remained strong 4 more than 17 centuries, because the master Jesus, performed ‘miracles’ or things that could not B humanly explained by the knowledge nor the spirit of the times of those days, hence, no miracles, no faith. No miracles, no religious beliefs, and certainly no gods or God 2 believe in, when miracles get removed from the mix, am I wrong? Today, the great major faiths and their churches, of the planet, have in my humble opinion, quite a blurred line regarding what would constitute a miracle. Also in this mix of blurs, U have the wizards and magicians levitating like Copperfield and all the other big Vegas acts, R these hoaxes or miracles, or tricks, or U tell me? I can point 2 a rotisserie in a diner at the front counter, as I did back 10 years ago while out with a friend, and cause its direction 2 immediately reverse and spin the other way. I wanted the hostess at this place to tell me if I could have a particular cake I saw spinning, for desert, and desired that a slice B cut 4 me 4 my desert after eating dinner, but did not know the name of the cake, and I am pointing and she did not see it or whatever, and my frustration grew as it started 2 move in this spinning device further around and away so that my cake was leaving visual range. Naturally in 15 seconds or so it would have come around again, but I knew my buddy wanted 2 get seated, and I did not wish to stand there waiting, and I jerked my finger back as it slid just out of view, and boom, like magic, back it came and I was able to show the lady the cake and learn the name of it so I could order a slice of it later on. Was this miraculous? I do not claim to know. I can put my arms out in front of me in a body of water and just think about moving forward, and it happens. I was doing this on several occasions at private swim clubs, one being Haddonwood, and another being the Coliseum where the Philadelphia Flyers used 2 practice /B4 getting their own rink down the road from the Voorhees Acme food store, NJUSAESMWG. I thought it was natural 2 have this ability, simply because it was natural 4 me, just as 30 years and 3 months ago in the early summer of 1977, in a print shop where I was employed, all my toes were crushed on both feet, and they grew back in about 50-60 days, and I thought everybody’s toes grew back until I was told that this was a friggin’ miracle. Toes do not grow back, nor do teeth a third time, normally. But something far stranger than is humanly imaginable is going on with me, than something as silly as miracles. I am on the great AWEN, and have recently been told by the love of my life Diana Arteemis, a first cousin of the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle, All Mighty Jehovah
God, that I am the number one show on Astral-TV. Beings dream down from astral being-ness into physical world life, participate in large-pre-destined-multiplexed-menu-interactions, and then enjoy the entertaining super reality show with them in it, from their realer truer astral existence; one might call this the ULTIMATE IN ENTERTAINMENT. I speak the truth, Y would I lie, what motive could I possibly have 2 do all this web logging, waste all of this time and energy, and intentionally attempt 2 mislead an entire global society, connecting into an interconnected networking computer system, called the world wide web, today in 2007 AD? If U could B with me while I am out on my errands, many a day over the past 20 years, think about this, roughly 7,225 days or precisely 20 years, only I cannot B quite that precise, off by maybe a year either way, but this is a long time 2 the mortal world, MW, Aniwho, U would C something going on that is far beyond miracles and nightmares, if U were along with me on many of these siege days as I have come 2 term them, especially, if I amplify the situation and interaction that I am in, by bringing the GMC into the mix, or the GREAT MILLIONTH COUNCIL. IE, if I bring along a tape recorder and attempt 2 record the day, event by event, as the nightmare begins and progresses along, the incredible hellish shit is quantitatively amplified and magnified, strengthened to the very ultimate height and zenith of humanly imaginable Horatian Shakespearean shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the Pope or some council of high ordered church and denominational members were there to witness all that I claim happens 2 me and not needing to believe in me nor my level of sanity, as they were literally there as eye-witnesses of it all, and with the full understanding of what is happening to me and why and by whom, or at least enough background given to successfully enlighten them so that they could draw proper conclusions when arriving at the outcome which would B the end of each of these days that I have named SUPER BOTBAR AND HIGH CALLIOTAMMIC SIEGE DAYS, the entire organized religious systems of this pathetic wimpy world would either disband, go nuts, or join me in the fight of the third millennium or the ultimate fight against good and evil that so many have misinterpreted 4 so very long based on many biblical passages. But in quick reiteration, 2 me, the hugest miracle imaginable, is the one that I term the miracle of opposite reality. It’s just beyond miraculous how not just firm skeptics and basic unbelievers in spiritual realities, but anybody that resides at or close to the year AD-2000, 30 years or so either back or out, do not eventually become as the esoteric circle members say, “God Realized”, or as I put it, able 2 wake up inside their own dream and C it is a dream or a lesser interaction than the higher and larger one that they exist in, and in this realization, begin to C as clear as a blue sky, that the rare and weird and unusual is what occurs and is real most of the time, and is indeed the dominating presence in and through all of reality, here or anywhere, and especially throughout all of our daily lives and routines as mortal homosapiens. It frustrates my imagination, how the world of the ‘so-called’ new age enlightened western civilized and technologically advanced society, remains so perfectly trapped and content in this cage of illusion, and staying so totally unaware and completely asleep in their own dream. Obviously, it is what the present day people of this world desperately want, as when mankind desires to change, they in fact do. This is a fact of history for close to 5 digit amounts of years now.




THIS WAS A RE-PRINT, STUDY IT, IT WILL HAVE AN EFFECT.







THIS WILL HAVE AN EFFECT ON YOUR MIND IF YOU LET IT.







GOOD NIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment