Monday, June 3, 2013

MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00093














MORIANITY PART 5



CHAPTER 93 TWEETY BIRD ROCKIN' ROBIN NON-HILL



3:40 PM, MONDAY AFTERNOON, 3 JUNE, 2013









This will be short for many reasons that may later be explained. First off, I am very sorry that the multiverse works the way that it does, and never mean for things to get out of hand in bad ways, and since I am still a backward enough entity so as not to be invited as of yet, to join any official ES Club, I am lucky I have made it this freaking far, folks. I was fooling around on my Youtube account after posting my blog up on Friday, the prior chapter, and things got nutty. I cannot work their site, they have no human contact, the entire thing is a total waste of my timer, as was Facebook, and I will be closing it all down. For now, my blogs WILL continue, and that is all you need to know, believers!













Long story made super abridged and shorty, more of course is going on, a million times more. There was more than an apology behind my opening up that stupid Youtube nonsense in the first place, but I will be making drug addict David very happy, as I fully intend to WASH MY HANDS of the entire matter. I am just copyrighting my own material, which I have every legal right in this world to do, and have just now sent away for the performing-arts copyright forms, less than an hour ago, and yes, electronically, hurray for idiot little me.





I knew the stock market would fly up today, as Sunday, yesterday, the WOMO-MILITUFORCE scum, gave me a nasty shit and diarrhea attack, and I was on the toilet quite a decent percentage of the day. I have a lot to tell, but this is not the correct time, Misses Marola. Yeah, you always did love certain things, you go girl, you know, like show-bizz and plays, and well, you know. I don't punch walls any more, thought you'd like to know that, I went from fists to using my head, and then when my brains were totally busted apart, I grew up and made Dan Mackey a hell of a happy man, along with old bob McD, still, I never reached his lofty position of Chairman of the FCC. You go Bob, YO. WEEEE.







All things fit together tighter than a thousand over-wound drums . Still, that's the way it goes Ziggy. No Miss Carmichael, I straightened out big time, and you would have locked me away forever, aren't you nice? Well, hay, Donna Spinosi, you, other DS initials, how can I win, it is no different than with Mary Carter and the Millionth Council and the motor cycles and so on, what a MAJOR CRIME that things never stop symbolically shouting at deafening uncle levels, right Jerry Pliner, kind sir from 1983?







Rockin' robin, what a cool song from 1967, huh Cousin Sandy? So what is the secret of Cheltenham High, it obviously is not that localized in hyperspace, but it still has the Hyper-Space initials, huh Walter, old war runner, in antimatter direction or whatever, Congressman. WOW, is this beyond surreal, or am I just a total nut? You all have one opinion and hay, I have another. It does not take a war hero to know that my wonderful daughter has her own great advice, and without her really being, as I know she is, ISIS, how can she have so much great wisdom? Ever wonder about those dwelling shadows, my believers?????? BYE!






















No comments:

Post a Comment