Tuesday, June 11, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CI, BUT NO ROMAN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANTS, PLEASE NEBNOOSHOO, YO






MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00101





1:18 POST MERIDIAN, TUESDAY SUPER BOTFUCKINGBAR

AND WHY FUCKING NOT ON AN (11) FUCKING JUNE, 2013?













THERE IS A MAJOR CHEMTRAIL ASSAULT ALL OVER MY SKIES HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, TODAY, SO ANYONE WITH A VIDEO CAMERA OR KNOWS SOMEBODY IN MY TOWN WITH ONE GTHAT LOKES POSTING THESE THINGS ON THEIR YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS AND WHATEVER, COME TO MY AREA FAST, BEFORE THE NSA CLEARS THE AIR TRAFIC OUT TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FUCKING ASS FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















THESE MONSTER ASS JET FUELS, WHEN OVERLY CONCENTRATED, WAKE ME UP WITH A MAJOR FUCKING NASTY CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATING SORE THROAT, AS IT DID JUST THIS MORNING; AND MANY OTHER NAST FUCKING MEDICAL SYMPTONS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH AN OVER CONCENTRATION OF JET AIR TRAFFIC IN ONE TINY AREA, AND THIS IS BEING INTENTIONALLY DONE TO PUNISH, INTIMIDATE, AND INTENTIONALLY SICKEN AND TO EVEN MURDER, MANY MANY FUCKING INNOCENT CITIZENS OF THESE ONCE FUCKING GREAT UNITED STYATES OF FUCKING ASS AMERICA, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I went to the K-MART again for about the 6th or 7th time, I have lost fucking count, to purchase another ten dollar mother fucking watch. The WOMO-MILITUFORCE recently broke my video remote, then my video machine entirely, then my watch again. It is not the batteries, I tried that, it was as always those rotten K-Mart watches, makes me want to do more than ship my pants, behind Roseann Delaney's wooded lot back with David Roth, late at night in the year of 1989 somewhere. How would my adorable treadmill daughter say it so fittingly here, “disgusting”? Oh well, none of us are perfect, and someday I need to blow his mind and tell him who is biggest fan is, and then he WILL HAVE TO GO TO K-MART FOR SOME PANTS TRANSPORTING, and remember folks, the original curse words of SHIT and FUCK, all stem from the transportation of animal manure a long time ago in crates on ships, the initials were labeled to keep these crates from getting wet and spreading such lovely aromas, Ship High In Transport, and as for the days of His Highness, commoners required the permission of the great and mighty kings, to fornicate; so we developed other lovely slang expressions, such as, Fornication Upon Consent of King. I'll bet you never learned that back in mother fucking high school, not from the school, and not even from friends and word on the street. I thought you might want to get a laugh out of my fucking shitty botbar rotten day folks, so YO, laugh out loud and pretend that a really scary set of stairs is involved, in New York State. Well, I will go on, Mister Somerset Maum, with my club foot, and Jason Forest laughing along with me, living, suffering, and dying, speaking of kings and fantastic novelists of the nineteen-forties, that Microsoft Spell-Checker is too ignorant to recognize. My cunt fucking lapping WOMO enemies are doing a super fucking job of making my life one endless fucking living breathing nightmare cock sucking hell folks. Too bad the waitress in the Egg Harbor Diner of New Jersey, and her so-called hit on me, was not carried out back in the summer of 1996, 10 years after I may have corrupted the morals of an otherwise, real good girl. In any event, laugh out loud, love on line, and lots of luck, and all of that great net-lingo. The last laugh I'm planning for Icabod 231 Crane, and all his pals in Halloweentown, and the traveling unshipped pants from the mart, well, will indeed, as per the old demo collection long copyrighted at the Library of Congress in Wash-Dock-600-13, 'WILL HAPPEN 2U'. AHA-AHA-AHA, Project Dreamie-Jeans 101, fitting for my Morianity today, and the sky siege, would you not agree, all botbars not fucking withstanding?









People, this entire world is one huge pile of mother fucking garbage on hyper steroids at light speed squared. Why open a Twitter Account, as this says it all, and what else could anyone ever post after seeing that in print, and have it really be one bit necessary, I ask you all. I'm dead-ass-serious, without anything to do with flying stars or city's named Hydroglacia. Let me now go follow a toddler through a fence, up in Suffolk County, UNCLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment