Saturday, June 8, 2013

ABRIDGED VERSION OF CHAPTER 00099 ON MORIANITY PART 5

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IF YOU WISH TO READ THE ENTIRE BLOG, CLICK HERE.


http://mountainpen.wordpress.com.

Have a nice day.


MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00099



12:16 AM, JUNE 9, 2013, SUNDAY MORNING





I will not be continuing Morianity as long as I may have recently implied. When I said, “until the day I die”, that was an admitted now exaggeration. Sorry folks, I will try not to undermine my credibility by doing those things. If I am going to go out of my way to appear ridiculous, beyond the already absurd to most folks blogs in and of themselves, then I deserve what I get, and that being, thought of as an endless fruitcake and crackpot, and laughed at, never to be taken seriously about anything, a real shame, because misguided as some things may indeed be in all of this for going on 8 years now; these blogs attempt to tell a true life story of me and what I have lived and suffered through. Like most things if not all things I have ever attempted, this blogging project, and any off shoot beyond that such as posting music done by me, and all of it, is just a total miserable failure, so what else is new, and SOSO (Same-Old-Same-Old)?



Only I can know the true powerful significance of my music, my posting stock market charts, and many other things that attach the Morianity Project. To those not living inside of my private hell, they cannot make sense at all, and really, I am starting to see with honest clarity, the total futility of the entire nasty mess. It is fine and completely all right for a group of people to steal my entire life, my entire everything, nothing left out that humans could ever possibly think of, and this is just fine and dandy. Let me jaywalk or spit on the sidewalk however, and I'll get a fifty year prison sentence. This is not an exaggeration, this is pure dynamite honest simple plain straight out truth, folks.



The path in front of me is clear as a bell. If I continue to pursue things the same way that I have done for the past many years, I will receive the very same rotten results of the many years. If I do not alter my course, nothing can ever hope to get the smallest bit better. It still may never get better no matter what, but my simple point is that if I do the same thing forever, than past performance will pretty much guarantee future results. I am a blogger, not a prospectus writer that must comply with legal constraints. They are not permitted to tell potential investors in anything imaginable on this planet, that past performance repeated, guarantees sameness, and in business, this is most likely a more honest and real scenario, but in life, I think most would agree with me that indeed, what is illegal to proclaim in an investment prospectus, is basically the honest and full truth regarding things pertaining to living life in the physical world.



My neighbors have all banded together to kill me, and they may not even be aware of this on some conscious mind level. It makes me want to cry like a baby how ignorant and pathetic this human race really is. You go up for example on the great internet, and read how the limited human mind places things into the same compressed files, that Youtube does with your original CD digital music that you post, making it sound about as degraded as listening to a rock concert through toilet paper rolls glued to your ears, from the parking lot on a windy day, at best. I am not saying this to belittle Youtube, but I do attempt to make my little point, people, that is all. I know I am incredibly outspoken, and most likely not only have offended the majority of the world power structure system as well as the 99ers, because I cannot live that boxed in and completely compressed. I have seen incredible things, and lived an incredible life. No one else alive would have survived it, and my survival has nothing to do with anything that brings me praise or glory or credit, believe me good folks. I am here and alive and am doing this project, because a power far greater than I will ever hope to be in my wildest fantasies has desired for this to all be so. I have as much to do with it as I have to do with succeeding in life in so far as the way humankind perceives successful living here on Earth, you all know, money, family, peace of mind, security, happiness, fulfillment, respect from peers, and all of that nice stuff that separates the beggars and bums, from the big shots.



My apartment is all packed up. I wil be heading for Mexico in two weeks, towards late in the month, one night when the world least is expecting me to do this. They did not think I would ever make good on my continual promise to vanish in th dead of night out of New Jersey, but I did, Mister Pipe Maintenance Man, Mister Simon Baker. Never say never, ladies and gentlemen, that is a foolish thing to do or believe, and you really should take my advice here, but hay, you just go do whatever makes all of you happy and blissful. Keep that joy overflowing, right lovely Ashley Tinsdale?





Wrapping things up, maybe things are real clear to me that you all cannot see o matter what I post up, and then as well, maybe a lot of stuff that you all take for granted, is Einstein difficult for me, so did anyone out here ever so much as ponder and scratch your head on just what might indeed be causing this quintessential conundrum of illogical reality? If you were me, you would be thinking about this as often as you pee and poop and eat and drink. I do not have the luxury that you do, of NOT THINKING ABOUT THIS, CONTINUALLY!









So that you don't have to click onto the right margin, here is a smattering of recent activity in late May and early June, from older blogs, pasted in. Have yourselves a very nice day.










The rest of the blog is on the wordpress link, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment