Sunday, June 23, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXI








MORIANITY PART FIVE, CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN, AND A PERFECT MOTHER FUCKING BOTBAR NUMBER, FOR THREE STRAIGHT SUPER MOTHER FUCKING BOTBAR DAYS, STRAIGHT FROM THE FIERY GATES OF CUNT CHEWING SULFER BURNING HELL.







4:15 AM, 23 June, 2013, SUPER BOTBAR TIMES FUCKING 3!

















The Staples Store ripped me off big time. They sent me an asshole who took 100 dollars from me, posted my music video onto the youtube, and not one person viewed it, and not one person has viewed one thing on my account for months, it is total dead blockaded activity, and a total violation of my right to free speech under the First Amendment to the United States cunt sniffing Constitution.

There is no way, that nobody ever wants to view one single thing I have ever posted on Youtube, and I have just finished writing a letter to the United States Attorney General, Carbon Copy (CC) State AG, Pam Bondi, FCC, FTC, and ACLU, my letter is directed to several foreign media sources, telling my plight. But what I was told by someone in strictest confidence, makes me want to murder some fucking people, only they are not WORTH, my spending my remainder of my life in cunt fucking sucking asshole prison. I only cunt lapping mother fucking thought that 2012 was bad, and 2011 even more horrific before that, or maybe they were just equally mother fucking horrendous, who can really mother fucking ever really measure shit like this with any real ass fucking accuracy? This isn't over, world. I have had hundreds of things ripped off that I did, and it is still ongoing, I have been robbed and raped both physically and financially, and all roads lead to two things no matter how I go out of my way to try to not make it so. One is my enemies in Atlantic City in general, and the other is this rotten miserable family from fucking H---E---L---L!!!!!!!



My apartment is totally packed up, and within days, I am leaving forever, and where I go is nobody's mother fucking dick chewing bees wax. My blogs will end, and I will eventually pull them all down along with the Youtube account. Facebook already was disabled some time ago when they fucked with me hyper fucking time on that stinking rotten ass bullshit. I do not mind a fair level playing field, but a retarded fucking cripple can see when some power beyond anyone's furtherest concepts and controls, is doing a never-ending life-murder of slow agonizing fucking cunt torment and torture of my pathetic fucking life, and this is what all began the very night that I used my Magnesonic Machine, to try and take the great SSJKK out, never realizing she was the almighty Goddess ISIS. She was already angry with me for doing that song, and throwing her telephone number out my car window on the trip home from NYNY that late second night in August of 1986. She remembered it all only too fucking well, as 10 years to the day, was that fucking brutal assault on me and my poor elderly defenseless mother at the Turnersville Pathmark Shopping Center. This family has no shame at all, NONE, NONE, NONE, Squire fucking Star Trek Trilane, and touche to you too buddy. You grow heads as fast as I grow enemies and curses, BRO!



I paid 100 fucking dollars and was promised a Youtube page that would get a few hits once and a while. I intend to report the Staples Store to all of the proper authorities, as I was totally fucking ripped off, and will be letting them know this very very fucking soon, and if they still will not help me successfully get to the bottom of shit or refund some of my money, then my letters will be all dropped at the post office, when I send my copyright for the new song, next week, in one fell swoop counterstrike on the evil WOMO-MILITUFORCE. This magic bullet family does not scare me, if I have to slam my AEB onto a hard surface and end seven and a half billion lives, then so be it. Flint and Mark, the test of power, pushed to the wall, right Captain Kirkcrush?

No comments:

Post a Comment