Tuesday, June 18, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER 00105






















THIS IS MORIANITY, PART FIVE, AND PLEASE BELIEVERS AND L-4 FOLKS, TRY AND HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY VERY NICE DAY.



YOU ARE CONTINUING TO READ CHAPTER 00105. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!











3:51 AM-EDST, 18 JUNE, 2013, TUESDAY MORNING



My health has been hit hard by the WOMO-MILITUFORCE recently, and I have been resting and recuperating as best as possible under my miserable circumstances. I will not be able to tell a long bunch of things, until I am feeling better. Still and all, this is merely all a lot more ammunition for me to use against the enemy at a later time, as all things fit together always and forever, and escaping that reality, is as impossible as many other mysterious other ones. One thing out of two things that will be told that are quite large and major, folks; should be obvious to a pint sized moron mind, and this would be, I said I would prove time travel is going on all around us, and ever since I said this, my health was struck very very very hard, lovely 1984 'Ingrid', whoever you are, or 'were', for REALE! Oh may the mighty winds a blow, me freeends!!!!!!!!! Ahh laddies and lassies, let me go on me blog naol.











The second thing that would be obvious to many, if they were living through my journey and waltzing around in my small yet Titanic connected 'Quoddy's, is the mighty and gorgeous Lightning Goddess Diana Arteemis. She has been all over, to the east of me out at sea, to the west by the lake or further out at the west coast of the state, to the north above me and the south below me, but she just will not come right around me, actually, hardly at all so far this year, has fort Pierce experienced any nice lightning activity. Feel free to monitor the posted weather chart that shows her positions at whatever time you click onto the blogs. Now, a Resident Manager from another Public Authority Building, back in New Jersey, in 1989 and 1990, a man named Nathaniel, whose last name will remain anonymous; told me that he did not want me near his family, and to please keep distance from his and his wife and children. He was quite firm and polite, but he meant business. He had witnessed a powerful unexplainable thing that had happened to me as the building security guard. It is told about in more detail on several past blogs and needs not be reiterated now for time's sake. Now this was a mere flesh and blood human being, who as all of us, are vulnerable to attack in many and numerous ways, and we are all frail and delicate, even big powerful muscle people, we all injure and die a lot easier than in the mother fucking movies, and THAT, Dennis Snyder, sir; ''is just reality, son''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My pernt here Mister Archibald Queens Bunker is THISSSSSSSSS! Lightning has times, when even SHE is afraid to be too near me. You can all choose to believe and or disbelieve parts or all of the Morianity story, but I will tell you in plain truth, I make nothing up, I imagine nothing, these are not a bunch of absurd psychotic delusions and mental disorders, and if you were a fly on my skin for the past 30 years or so, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW, AND ONLY FUCKING THEN, that these words are all dangerously deadly TRUE AND TOTALLY REAL!









My simple point here today is that if LIGHTNING, who most people fear and revere and are aware of its power and greatness, is too scared to be around me, then what IS around me, that NATE, and Her, and many others throughout my long HELLIFE, all are so terrorized by, without any numbers of none or one involved. Yes, we do not have any nine oh one situations, or botbar quad one buildings, or Technion Furniture outlets involved here, but 'something' or 'someone', is involved in all of this, right Kraptain Kaymart Kirk??????????????????











This is nothing new about lightning by the way. I have been following this ever since the middle eighties when all of this fucking nightmare shit began for me, good people! I do not hide stuff, and there are no secrets in MORINAITY. It is all in plain view, but if it does not quack like an EARTHDUCK, many will never be able to hear any of it no matter how plainly it barks out at you. This is why Jesus, after the great resurrection, was recognized as slightly different in appearance, when in fact and truth, the difference was in the mind's eye of the many beholders, who just could not totally escape the EARTHDUCK QUACKING SYNDROME. They see, they hear, but it is all fake steak and techno-pop. The problem is that everything shares a commonality and this is that nothing is really real, so then, what the fuck is phony, anyway? When anyone figures out that little powerhouse wisdom bite, share it please, and then, you are definitely ready to understand the following little quick squib about morianity hating secrets, and why the LORD called EARTHERS, ''hypocrites'' over and over again, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NA WELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if it is the example of several months back with Mister Woods-golfer and fiance, or anyone out here with a Facebook account, or any social media. How can you keep a straight face, and do of this stuff, and then hate the government for supposedly spying on you? Also, when Tiger and his girl posted all that stuff up and then demand their privacy, no offense, and this is just an example using name recognized people to make a better point, but millions of you all are biblically described so perfectly. The NSA is not taking your privacy, you all have been giving it away for years, and then you complain. Now as for me, I have a message to get out, and could care less how many people are spying on me. Spy on, rock on, roll on, roll over and play dead for all I care, I mean folks, get real; this is totally ass ridiculous. If anyone could care less, morianity has told you for now for seven or eight years, that this was all true, only no millions of people know my name the way that they know the dude who squealed. Also, FYI lovely folks, they don't HAVE TIME to give a shit about you or me or our lives. The entire planet has been under surveillance for decades, and the teck is just better recently and so it all has come out, but not to burst any bubbles or egos out here, but unless you are planning on doing something that is a threat to America, they don't even know your name, or want to. They have raw data that great programs examine an d analyze with a time backlog that you would not believe. They are just now examining the most important key-word-signaled data from 5-10 years ago, and this is why they were not on top of the 911 event. The manpower is lacking, not the teck. If you could record just 6 hours of the day, 40 of your favorite television channels, tell me how you wil;l ever catch up to watching it all back? You'll get an ever increasing lag time as time keeps passing. The NSA is not the problem. The problem is social media out of control and nutty people. How can you get out there and tell your life to an open world, and then expect or try and demand 'PRIVACY', it is the quintessential oxymoron if ever there could be one. Either want the world to know your name, or don't, but why do you all vacillate back and forth? If you have accounts and tweet out your basic life moves 24-7, then what's your problem with big brother reading the same pages, hay, call me dumb peeps, I just don't get any of it, so if I am missing something, why not straighten out this dumb old fuck?



People say that I'm fucking looney tunes. Fine, I guess I am, because for the life of me, I simply do not get the new age American citizens, and really for the most part, the entire new age so-called civilized global internet society. I mean really, I have had things happen to me that go beyond the fucking known universe, and have begun to write and record about it ever since 1995. I've copyrighted shit, written music, written blogs, it is all real, and I only hope the dam fucking feds read it and examine it all. None of this shit makes one bit of sense to me, so if it does to you, and you will not ever comment and explain this to me in a full paragraph and not a dumb ass 15 word or less bird chirp, well, to me, I see myself dead center in a huge jungle with billions of folks beating their chest and doing Tarzan imitations, hay why not, we can call him, Techno-Tarzan, hug Mister WD of the non electronic fluid realms? Yes Mike McNulty, you certainly surely may, so go for it, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
WEEEEEEEEE----NA and Nina, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment