Tuesday, June 4, 2013

MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00095








5555555555555555555555555555555555







THIS IS MORIANITY, PART FIVE, AND PLEASE BELIEVERS AND L-4 FOLKS, TRY AND HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY VERY NICE DAY.

YOU ARE CONTINUING TO READ CHAPTER 00095 WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!








11:54 PM-EDST, 5 JUNE, 2013, WEDNESDAY NIGHT, Beginning Blogging Transmission:












Yes, I fucked up the date on the previous blog, Chapter 00094, sorry. It was not 2012, my mistake. Naturally I meant for a three to be where the two was; be it a mind-hack or a machine hack causing it, this has now been repaired, just not yet on the posted blog. But that is the least of my problems, as this was a not a good day, AND THE CAUSE WAS ALL MY DIRT BAG MOTHER FUCKING NEIGHBORS FROM HELL ACROSS THE HELLWAY-HALLWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!







ALL DAY LONG, SLAM SLAM SLAM BANG BOOM BOOM. In the morning, lots of hollering as well, was being done by these uncouth lowlife dope fiend bottom feeding ghetto trash. But beginning around the very moment of my assault that changed my health forever, back 30 mother fucking cunt eating years ago on June the fourth in 1983, at 10:30 Post Meridian, they EXPLODED with slamming and noise until just recently shy of midnight. THEY WERE PUT UP TO THIS AND NO ONE ON THIS PLANET CAN TELL ME DIFFERENTLY, WHY ELSE WOULD THEY POUR ON A LATE NIGHT ATTACK WORSE THAN IN A LONG TIME NOW, AT THIS PRECISE MOMENT WHEN THE MAJOR CHOKE ATTACK CAME ON ME SUDDENLY LIKE POW, EXACTLY 30 YEARS AGO TO THE MOTHER FUCKING SECOND, WHY, JIMMY????? Folks, when you know you are right, you print it, you know it, you can be told you're full of shit until the 'Cow-llios' come home from the pasture, but YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, AS IN THIS CASE, I KNOW THE FUCKING TRUTH; AND I KNOW I HAVE TO GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF AMERICA, AND THE DEMIONIC OPPRESSION THAT IS SO POWERFUL IN THIS TOTALLY FUCKING EVIL ASS NATION, YO YO YO YO!!!!!







The assault on me started when the photograph that displays at the blogger dot com site on my blogs, not the wordpress dot com site, that shows the stock market DJIA, and just as the peak of the morning had begun ticking downward, BIOOM, these nabes began to assault me. I used to have tons of this exact evidence of things before this wonderful family made it all go away, ever so mother fucking cleverly, right Agent Steve Caruso of Austin, Texas, sir, Federal Bureau of investigation, YO YO YO YO YO YO???????










If I am so crazy and wrong, you would not see all the proof and evidence that I have already displayed and shown, I need not paste up a Moby Dick sequel called, total proofs of all of Mountainpen's persecutions. Really folks, it just ain't fucking ass necessary! Still, I have accumulated lots of new shit that none of you have even conceived of seeing yet, should in fact I decide to paste it all up in time. Any time you want to know when I am being persecuted, during opening hours of the stock market, just watch the photograph on my blog, it changes with all of the techrachaunical magic of all of Ireland and all of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates all combined and commingled together. When you see any kind of a curve downward, THIS IS WHEN THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE IS PERSECUTING ME MORE AND MORE, and then it will let up if they cannot get their way, but if they can, and it swings back up, I take even more, to keep things going in the direction they wish, and to increase the momentum as well. I have suffered through this mother fucking cat shit now since 1986, so don't even think about trying to tell me it is not really happening. My believers, I love you. The rest, hay, read, enjoy, scoff, doubt, or Andrews Whatever, as I said, I know what I know, screw anything else at the speed of fucking light squared! I did not bother asking my doctor for a note so I can move to the other building, they would just find a way eventually to get at me there, and all the work would be for nothing, and expense as well. I won't be falling into that trap, but there is another way to skin the cat, and that is to follow the advice of a long dead neighbor and electrician from Westmont, New Jersey. Copying Nurse McDowell's 1963 advice first and not waiting to fail at getting any second chances, I will strike but once. Possibly my Resident Manager did this thing that I will not let anyone know about by printing it and handing amo to this vicious enemy; but whether she did or did not do a certain thing, there is someone who I intend to bring into my fold, remembering the great Charles Ponti, the great Mullica Township TV Blaster-Boob, and of course, John McDowell. Hay, at least I'll be able to say at the end of the day, or month, that I tried something. No one needs to know as if I tell it, I'd be fucking cunt lapping screwing myself, and that should be obvious to a fucking ass retard, but if not; I know that the military forces of the world understand my strategy and battle tactics 100 fucking % YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGHTY-NIGHT MOTHER FUCKING ENEMIES OF WOMO-MILITUFORCE, & FRIENDS.















Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)



Now remember, this chart will move during the hours of 9:30 AM and 4:00 PM, not in live action, but you can snap off and back onto the blog, and every few minutes, the chart will update, ahhh these leevely ol leprechauns, maitees. Technology can be wonderful me frensl, speshally ween its on your side of the fight, laddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAA!



But where are you when I god dam need yo, lovely baby-blond??????????????????????????????????????????????





































LIGHTNING LOCATION: YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU DIANA ARTEEMIS, MY BABY-BLOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Local AlertsNational AlertsLightningAir QualityHurricanesCustom Alerts


View a larger version of this image
View a large version of this image
Pan the image to the NorthwestPan the image to the North
Pan the image to the West




View the national map























No comments:

Post a Comment