Friday, June 7, 2013














1:07 POST MERIDIAN, FRIDAY AFTERNOON



7 JUNE, 2012







MORIANITY PROJECT, PART FIVE





CHAPTER 00097

















Lots of neighborhood fucking shit and noise starting around just past eleven, AS I TOLD YOU, THE STOCK MARKET IS FLYING STRAIGHT UP, AND WILL DO SO ALL DAY LONG, and I could have made billions of dollars throughout the past 25 years or so with this, but I am not permitted by the owners and controllers of the world, to do anything, other than to be totally miserable and suffer, as we all know that hell is not a place, it is an eternal condition, and once you are in it, that is it, at the speed of light squared, right jailbirds, and one in particular, laugh laugh, Sheriff Kenny and Mike McNulty, as we all know what the mother fucking shit is getting said here folks, do we not, YO? Yesterday, I awoke to death sky beams and dumped jet fuels and needed to suck on medicated drops for an hour or so until the discomfort in my fucking ass throat went away. So far today, no pain, but I woke up feeling rotten and queasy all over, and sure enough, nasty jet chemtrailing was ongoing out my windows over to my fucking ass north, and this was about an hour or a bit longer ago, as you missed me Miss Dirtweeds Sleazedisease Fonda, it is seventeen past one now, HA-HA-HA, where are you when I need you Walmart Message Mike McNulty??????



The shouting and slamming did break off before midnight last night with my evil twisted lowlife vulgar nabes across from me, so I did not need to call the CRIME-STOPPERS, nor did I need to call SARAH CALLIO of Atlantic City, New Jersey, or even the UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT FOR THAT MATTER, yes Mike McNulty, (MMCN) you may indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody ever will listen or believe me no matter what I say, but yes lovely freaking giant GINA, I TOLD THEM, and you told me, and WOW, lovely girl, you are a real goddess, YO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment