Sunday, January 6, 2013

MOST RECENT MORIANITY-2 BLOGS, AS OF 01-05-13


MOST RECENT MORIANITY BLOGS, AS OF JANUARY 5, 2012

















MORIANITY-2





JWC2, DAY 00015, BLOG-A



It is ten minutes shy of eight, on this Saturday evening. I enjoyed a nice swim in the Atlantic Ocean over at Mikey's place, wearing only my shorts, so as to prevent any more repeats and robberies such as what did occur back on June 21, 2012. There were a few very low planes and loud planes, the first loud one was not a low one, so it was definitely MILI-2-FORCE, and that was while I was walking in the PH Parking Lot, towards my car somewhere around 2:30 give or take a few minutes, and the crash level quieter plane was right as I got to the ocean on South Hutchinson Island and went to make my right turn and drive towards Mikey's beach house. There were lots of giant girls today on the beach, and many people were on the beach, many sunbathers, and some were fishing, only a couple of people were water wading. I dove in for a fifteen minute full blown swim, just to be close to my wonderful awesome love. The world vanishes away when SSJKK and I bond together. There could be a Trump beauty contest going on right there, or a Mitch Baywatch contest from 2000, or even a Miss whatever contest, along with naked gangs from all of the whore houses in the county. I do not see anything, only my wonderful unfathomable love, the Atlantic Ocean. So go sing your version of Atlantic Queen, all you want to, Vasco, and kill all the Mayan's if that is your goal and motive; as I am only interested in loving my giant teen queen throughout eternity. When I got back, the police were out at the parking lot of my building, and I came to learn that there had been a domestic situation, and a large crowd had gathered. I took my bag of laundry, that Mikey did for me over there, and just walked on, and up the elevator, and into my sixth floor apartment, not into the sixth dimension, all though, where would one really be able to draw the elusive blurry line of distinction here with this?









Since the siege is down, so too is the PC, just a beach filled with oversized giant females, and I ignore them, and they ignore me; and everybody was quite happy. When death siege picks up badly, an entirely different scenario would play out on a beach on an unseasonably mild warm day for this time of the year, even in Fort Pierce, Florida.







Folks, I could tell you so many things, your mind would explode like a frikkin bomb. Only I can know just how real and totally true this statement really is, and believe me folks, I do know. You can doubt (Astral Weak Nuclear Force), or you can choose the other force, you can believe me, (Astral Strong Nuclear Force), as was previously discussed on several of my blogs, back in 2012, and back in good old MORIANITY-1. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!















L-4, I am going to take a shower, and fix a very small din-din, to quote the marvelous and beyond talented, late Betty Davis, from the older Hollywood days, right Aunt Maud Huntington Benjamin? I have a dynamite roulette system, that if any of you were to use, who were not going through a lifetime of beyond conceivable hell; you would end up wiping the game of ROULETTE right off the frikkin maps, so I am not going to tell you what I am now doing. This is my little secret, and it is beyond awesome, BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!



Now that we have a shower and a meal out of the way, it is on the dot of nine of the clock on this somewhat all right night of Sir Elton Saturday John. If you are young, don't worry, I'm not totally nuts, and you have no clue what gets said many times, as you were not around, and living in the sixties and the seventies, like 'DUHYUNDAI-2006' vehicles.









I feel the need to touch on a few topics, and expand on them a bit farther than I may have ever done back in Morianity-1. Before I do, let me tell some mundane crappy things and get that all the hell out of the way. First off, seeing ONES is on a real emmereffing roll again lately, and gee-willagars-gash-1988, Copyright Office Examiners, I weelwee wonder why, Mister Fwudd. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and wabbits, YO!!!!!!!!

Also, for the past 48 hours, I have had a nasty intestinal bug or whatever, or the results of another stealthy poison-gas attack from the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, as who can ever know for sure, and be able to claim with frikkin certainly, what is really going on with all of this nonsense and hellishness? BUT, big ass BUTT, all puns and jokes and 36th Avenue hacks aside, and Nitro Dogs, TOLD YOU-STM, but yes folks; many times there are indeed, quite powerful and revealing clues and constants, if you're really looking for them, or really, if I AM, and without dogfood, or 1987 YOUTUBE CHEMTRAILS, OR, and on top of the list, annoying calling daughters. But alas, who believes me and my wild incredible life, except for the black ops folks and the trillionaries, who know all ready, that it's all true, mostly because in one way or another, they have been in some way, responsible for it happening to me in the first frikkin place, YO. So yes peeps, this 48 hour super nasty shitting myself bug, can be logically factored into the equation with stuff like, well, I was not eating much food at all for two weeks and then suddenly I start to feast a bit after my SSD money came in back on the third, and this would indeed be a perfectly rational possible way of seeing this nasty mess, but then; I've lived long enough and then some, to know that every bit as much as this may be true, so also may be the fact that this was either done with some sonic death beams, or chemtrails; or any number of things that the WOMO has done to me since 1986, to make me continually ill. Then there is another follow up to this, on the heels of the word in the previous sentence, 'continually'. No one can remain ill every other day roughly, or somewhere thereabouts, and not have any systemic reason for it to be the case. Ask any medical professional, or health care provider, that you wish; as they will be forced to win my argument with you, for me. As I speak, the jerk off scum bags across the hall at eighteen past nine, are shouting incredibly loud, and the doors are also starting up. But fear not, as all activity is monitored with new systems, just not INSIDE the individual apartments; and I have been totally promised that when things keep happening, and especially after 11:59 PM, with these vulgar uncouth pricks, action will be taken, IE, a thirty day eviction notice given, and out they'll frikkin go. Now let us shift back into gear, and go on with my blog, Opinion Permitting Michelle, and peeps from nineteen-eighty. Aren't I just the super lucky one? WOW! Yes, either I should have died decades ago from this endless physical attack from this evil WOMO-MILITUFORCE, or else it should have stopped, as no one just lives on and on with serious shit hitting their body, from 1986-2013, and on into forever perhaps; as who can frikkin know?



Here is the huge thing that happened to me back on the third, while out purchasing a little bit of gasoline for the car, and a little food for the old bod. I went to a place near my local TD Bank, that does not concern anyone, as enemies are messing with me on this matter; and I need not get specific about shit right now, for my own dam good, folks; but when I got there, thousands of big loud crows, were all over me out of nowhere, and followed me after I exited this location, down the road a ways to a local supermarket, the Winn Dixie on Route One, here in town. The minute I walked in, and the crows were still following me, on went their MUZAK system, and who started playing and singing, but good old biker bitch of the nineties, the rock star known as Cheryl 'CROW', again if I may folks, like, W-----O-----W!

I know that if this had happened just once or twice in my life, you know, similar things to this, I could easily dismiss it as a coincidence, but not when I can place my hand on a frikkin bible and in all legality as well as total good conscience, swear that it is more like numerous hundreds of times, and with each & every event this spurious, weird, and unexplainable; individually enough; but in this kind of continuous ongoing barrage of incidents; if you could just dismiss this stuff, if it was happening in your life, for nearly 27 years; then I'd worry about you, and yes, Mister John Henningsen of 1969, ''it's just that simple'', YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLAM, SLAM, Debbie, at 9:34 EST. Gear shift. Man, I'll either wear out that clutch, or Stanley will keep me in an eternal early 10-2008 MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!



Yes, many secrets will be told soon, and any day now, my internet will be off for about 90 days give or take a few days, so I will still blog onto my open office 3.1 word system, and then put the text up onto a CDR as I have a pile of blanks, and take a grouping of blogs, twice a week to the local library down on the Indian River, on Melody Lane. As my pal, Detective Fontanna told DT. Ed Green, after the L&O train wreck, and the 'WHO'S YOUR DADDY' deal before it wrecked, and speaking of secrets, “I'm fullofem pal”. Still, I did screw up and say, the wife of Mary, or the husband of Joseph; and I forget now which; but in rereading that blog later on, I realized that I meant the opposite thing of course. Sorry about that Chief, but please Agent-86, haven't you caused me enough total agony and grief with that lovely and wonderful number???????????????????????????????????



Many people know the songs and stuff that I did in the year of 1983, while residing at 134 Norris Avenue, in Atco, New Jersey. The June 21, 2008 interaction, where the future residence where I was to be Stockholm Kidnapped into just two months later or less, in Middle August of oh-8; was the backdrop for the area in the interaction, despite the house being half a dozen miles or more to the east of this area, in Hammonton, over on Middle Road, just past the Walmart Store, heading towards where this road eventually crosses into Route 206, not over thank the heavens. Anyone who has accessed my 1983 material, knows these blogs are all the total truth, as to deny it, would be to admit to lunacy, which is believing that by pure chance, I came up with something that would have to be billions or more to one odds, against this not being so. Just ask Pope Gregory-16. Or if you are close enough to my wonderful awesome kid, ask her, but even though she is honest as the day is long in Alaska in the summer; she is beyond clever, and smarter than anyone I have ever met, who went ten full years past high school; and which leads me quite happily to looking back to a time when I gave some advice, and boy, thank heavens that I only said to finish high school. This is all a joke, as we are dealing with All Mighty Scylla, and anyone who perseveres through my 7 years of blogs, unabridged; can see this is totally the truth; and that a billion Einstein dudes could not make stuff like this up, that all just happens to perfectly fit; as this would violate the great boy wonder philosopher of 1973, Mister Bruce Allan Pennock, of 2 Beaver Drive, in Barrington, New Jersey, back in those times, hell; he could be in Southeast Jakarta now for all I know, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

















Well my BLOGAUD, I truly want to thank you for being interested enough to read the story of MORIANITY, both the long ONE blogs, and now the early TWO part of this great project. Oh lovely Jewelly Viqueen Somnambulist White, how I will always remember you, in very strange ways, as Tennessee Avenue has ways of altering memories, and memory alterations have connotations to the taboo subject of TIME TRAVEL. No matter how many fast ships, or shoe box machines, or worm holes, are ever used, to play around with the altering of normal fourth dimensional flow; the same thing is happening as would be with the ancient CHINESE and their MIND TRAVEL VIA 64 hexagrams, that you will not find in the library should you research the I-Ching, by the way, interestingly enough. MIND alters, and MIND creates what is being altered to begin with, whether it be from a physical or metaphysical mode of traveling. It is just MIND CHANGING, and thus these ancient dynasties from 3000-BCE all ready were told by great traveling MAYAN SOURCE AGENTS, (MSA) that they were going to give to them a powerful knowledge and wisdom, called, BOOK OF CHANGES. The MIND is what CHANGES, and this true knowledge of infinite power, was lost or intentionally burned out of existence by what race of people, gee, Ron Wirtz, you told me to do my dam homework and legwork, so are all of you gonna' crucify me now for doing it????????????? WOW!













Even the dam stuff that All Mighty Sound Distorter Jason Forrest put up from my stolen early nineties cassette tapes, mentions a United States town, that was named after an Egyptian capitol, intentionally; by the owner-controllers that are on my side of this fight and army, as the LAWTRONICS of cosmos insists on leaving clues for those who wish to do the RON WIRTZ SENIOR LEGWORK ADVICE, and this goes way past the completion of high school, or any of the late seventies NASA sightings of Super Men, Girls, or Curls. Still laughing Mike McNulty, BRRRRRRRR?????? Well then, you just go and laugh on, AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This crack pot from a place called Roddenberry New Jersey, and all of his clues and long legwork, is signing off the grid for the day, and any day soon, my blogs will be put up in only multiples, from the library, as I need to save my money, and this is why my Comcast Cable Service had to go into a 90-DAY cancellation, YO, folks. For now, brown cow, CALL-10 AT&T BLAKE/RAMBO CALLIO, I bid you a fond farewell!!!!!!!!







WELL, IF I GET BEAT UP BY SSJKK, MAYBE I'LL BE ''CROSSING OVER'', AS HOW LONG CAN ANYONE DREAM THAT THEY ARE AWAKE IN HYPERSPACE?






MORIANITY-2



JWC2, DAY 00014, BLOG-B



10:05 PM-EST



MARK WAYNE MOHR FROM FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

FORMERLY KNOWN AS FROM BLUEBERRYVILLE HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY, FOR YOU GOOGLE FREAKS.





LADS, LASSIES, LABBERS, AND LAB-DOGS, here it is, semi-short, definitely sweet, and not totally simple, but I will promise to do my best, oh great pilot of the 1979 airwaves.





25-45 years ago, every dam thing you now hear on channels on the television line up system, such as Science Channel, or History-2 Channel, and Nova, and along the lines of documentaries for the intelligent and thinking folks; was all discussed by me, over an FBI-bugged telephone, as my father was a part of some huge stuff that caused our phone to be tapped since I was in grammar school, and not just from his treasure salvage operations, but many other things as well. There is no way, this information did not get spread around, and all of the WORLD OWNERS or the 'WO', know very well, that I was ahead of the awareness curve, to all of the wild crap now in circulation, on all media sources, from the internet, the television; to any and all other possibilities.





They also have figured out that I remain far ahead of this average or collective humanity awareness level, and so now, where stuff that you now are seeing in real time is just being digested by you, I am where you will be, roughly twenty years from now, and that is, realizing that this entire thing is a huge dream out, from a void reality; as how can anything be real, and where would it come from; and thus, the only possible answer to all of the asked, as well as the unasked questions; is that indeed, nothing is real? That is correct, NOTHING, is what is real, so say it either way, and tease your brain; yet the same thing is being said. However, what we do perceive around us while seemingly awake in this tangible and 'caporial material physical life and plane of existence', is a DREAM; or a created experience, done with MIND, not yours or mine, but a collective, that is one and the same thing with an actual realm, known as the sixth dimension. If this dream is in the three dimensions of length and width and height, and with the added item of these three dimensions in motion, giving the fourth dimension of time, and the time is not one reality but infinite possible lines of experience; then pure simple math, tells us that this is the fifth dimension, or the hyperspace; containing all of the virtually unlimited parallel reality universes. So the signal that is sent into this, that makes it an item of reality to experience and reference, must be one dimension higher still, or the sixth. This is not some silly blog about how to make up stupid junk, but to the contrary; it is based on very accurate, and precise mathematical and scientific data. But I will also admit, that merged and married into this part of things, is the truth that my life has caused me the unusual reality of becoming quite aware of these truths, and this very awareness separates me from all of you; but not in distance, and not in time; nor in a parallel reality; but in the dimension above all of that, 'TRUTH', also known as the VOID, or zero dimension. To begin a new column of mathematical numeration, a previous grouping of 1-9, must lend itself back, to the inevitable zero. This is why this is what it is, and works as it does; and is why I am suffering and miserable; if I can compress an eternal fucking story into a couple of pages of text, and that is a totally absurd notion, that I most of all, completely realize, and fully well know, that I'm just wasting my fucking time; but I have forever, so really, who gives a fucking shit?



This morning I was in Debbie Morotto's office, my resident manager, here at this Public Housing Building. There will be a meeting of the residents soon to discuss the do's and don'ts, and I'll be notified, not with the usual notice stuck on the outside door slants, as she knows that the scum bags across the hall will remove it. They are in and out a lot with normal Friday fucking partying, but as long as music is low, and doors are not slamming; then I have no problem with their asshole normal activities. Still, one thing cannot be glossed over here people, and that is, that ever since my WILD CRAZY CHAIN INTERACTION, back in middle late September of last year, these dirt bag nabes have totally changed their behavior, and as bad as they used to be, on a dime, they suddenly turned on me like a fucking World War ll 'Comocosi' pilot, and yes, it is misspelled; and the cheap piece of fucking shit Spell-Checker, is its usual good for nothing, no help at all.



All of this leads straight back to my original point on this blog, the real truth of why this nightmare is, and always has been, unfolding around fucking me. Why am I so different from other people, and why am I being treated so wickedly by the co-inhabitants of this hostile fucking diseased planet, all of my fucking dam ass life; when I do nothing to warrant this wicked evil shit from fucking scum ball people? Why am I unable to ever catch the smallest break in the world of business, or social stuff; or anything, that normal mother fucking human beings, take for granted; and act like it is nothing, when to me; doing the smallest task, is made to appear totally fucking herculean? Then these scum bags that have stalked me all my life because of my father, and the gods only fucking cunt know what other things, wonder why I would sell my FUCKING CUNT SOUL TO THE DEVIL, if I indeed had a soul, and if there indeed was a real 'devil'; to be able to make this entire world explode into about nine vigintillion tiny pieces of dogshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, despite the WOMO-MILITUFORCE enemies, keeping me from both living any kind of a normal life, as well as ever being able to learn just exactly what is causing this, and why it is all happening to me; there is a balancing constant, where some things do, praise the fucking lords; seem to take a form and a shape, and not just remain nameless, faceless, fucking matter. Following a lot of facts for a long time, led me to lots of fucking shit, but that is nothing. That does not even take me close to ending this horrific fucking HUNTINGTON CURSE, as I have come to label my personal condition, and position in my rotten ass family that is 4,000 traceable years old, way more than the Rocky's the Built's, the Trump's, or the Macy's, or any of them all put together; and you can grow the list as long as your arm for all I care. So these words are a direct letter/message, to the father of a now government employee, at the CAMDEN COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE, in Camden, New Jersey, USA-ES-MWG, Ron Wirtz Jr. Just exactly why you played your game with me and especially at the end, I'll never know, Ron, kind sir, but you have to admit one thing, pal. I obeyed you, and I followed your fucking advice to the dam letter. I followed the facts, or as you said, I did my legwork. All I did since all this started, was what YOU TOLD ME TO DO, and I broke no physical plane laws with any physical plane tools or weaponry, and of course, this is why this blog is not being posted up from jail, and only why, as we both know, kind sir; my enemies would fucking salivate, to see me in an orange jumpsuit, cuffed, and in a 6X9 cell with some bozo. I think what you did was what you had to do, and that is why I do not totally hate you; but don't take that as total forgiveness from me. I haven't gone that soft. But sure, I have come to understand the many BRICK WALLS, from the BLUEBOOK, the AT&T, the WOMO, or whatever. Still, if you are still alive and breathing, you are a rotten human being for not ever contacting me, as you and I could still converse over this new age fool tool, and perhaps I would be able to take my attempts at finding a solution to this unfathomable hellish nightmare, still closer to the ultimate conclusion, and that is obviously; I AM fighting the All Mighty, and I think that you knew this all along, or at least, knew about the family, and if you ever read my 2010 blogs from that springtime, while I was newly residing here in Florida, and living in the RV Park in the White City section of town, on Route One; then you know about the strange laboratory and swimming pool filled with black shellfish shells, and the peeps who followed me into that long hallway, as I do know that this place is indeed somewhere, to quote you, where I'll find some answers, in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.






MORIANITY-2



JWC2, DAY 00014, BLOG-A

3:22 AM-EST



'MIRACLES, MENTAL ILLNESS, TRUTH, AND AWARENESS'













Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be as brief as I can be, while still telling the details of Lex Loo Thor, and his mystical chewing gum wrappers, from the end of the nineteen seventies era. I am not a fudge shop owner, I don't live in any pink houses, nor in Warren Grove, New Jersey; and I certainly am not the one and only KR, without the ASSLE, Mister Burns. Now that this has officially cleared up for all the records and files of this cosmos, let's move the fuck on, shall we, good peeps?













Only the 'Christian' faith believes that old Joseph, husband of the great real and first 'Madonna', is not the father of Jesus. All the larger percentage of non-Christians, do not believe that this miracle took place. Please do not expect a detailed discourse on miracles tonight. The subject will be glossed over, merely enough to make the sufficient points that are needed, to do this blog.













I don't know a mother on this planet on two legs, that has not considered at least one miracle to have happened in her life. I speak of the birth of a baby, and from anyone's belief system and point of view about where life exactly starts, at conception, birth; or in the tween area at some stage, for sake of my point; is irrelevant. My point is that before this baby becomes born, and starts living his or her life; it was NOT ALIVE. This means it was dead. I do not care how many people rationalize an argument against this logic with either globs of religious or philosophical crap, the truth is ALIVE, or NOT ALIVE, and if it was YOU that we were discussing, and we put you next to NOT ALIVE, for any reason whatsoever, your mind will be thinking ''DEAD''. So my point is not to try and prove a life circulation system to anyone right now or that of any ancient wisdom of cyclic reality and karma, and or reincarnation, or whatever; is some kind of truth handle; but it is being spoken by me on this blog, to just simply state, that a baby comes from being not alive, to then being alive; and later on at some future time, whether it be one second or 119 years; it again will be NOT ALIVE, on this EARTH. This, as Dennis Snyder would put it so dam eloquently, “Is just reality, son”! You can doctor it up and photo shop it, or play Techno-pop-master, and create an entire new world of songs sung by every famous artist from here to there, but some things still come out one plus one is two, no matter what you try and do about it; and believe me folks, I KNOW THIS!









Two thousand years ago almost, a boy in his early teens did a lot of wild stuff, that was left out of the Holy Christian Scriptures, as these were decided to be non included canon items, by the owners of the world of those days. You can say the religious owners, but to be quite frank, an owner to me, is an owner; and as a tape duplicator from 1979-1981, I know the difference between a master and a slave, as I worked with recording machines that were somewhat politically incorrectly named, but you must bear in mind, the times folks, as this junk had not been invented yet, and was only in the distant stages of planning, by the lovers of Sir Reagan, and this will be discussed before the end of this blog; since it all fits together, like a brand new key, into an expensive new lock! My blogs began seven years ago today, give or take a few days, opening with the OLD TESTAMENT, MORIANITY BIBLE. As things progressed along, there was no plan, other than to tell what happened to me as a boy, and up to that point as a middle aged man in his early fifties at the time. No one had a tale to tell like mine. I knew all about life and death, and had died dozens of times, and totally believed that the Entertainment World knew all about me, and my situation; as they created the movie, and the series television show after that; called the “Highlander” in 1984, while I resided at 1406 Highland Avenue, in a normal Southern New Jersey town, called, Cinnaminson. Yes Mister ORWELL, it is always about 1984 somehow, and I'm left to really ponder, just what's wrong, and it is so powerful inside of me, that I WENT BACKWARD INTO TIME, and copyrighted a tune, called, “What's Wrong”, in the autumn of 1984, and the © Office has the address of the package that I sent to them, and it will match this HIGHLAND AVENUE ADDRESS, 'perfectly', Mister Bruce Monopoly Cheater Pennock, of ten years prior to that! This is not a game or a miracle. This is being done by all of us, and all the time, and not just by the wonderful awesome somnambulist, PAULA KING, AKA ***. We all do this stuff, every single week and month of our lives, and not even know it, folks, and again oh wise one, Mister Dennis Snyder, “That's reality, son”! But let us examine REALITY a wee bit, YO my wonderful blogging audience, 99% made up of CIA/NSA AGENTS, hay, I'm not prejudiced, enjoy yourself, have a couple of frikkin beers on me, and a laugh too if you want, only I think that you all know better by now, than to laugh at this shit. YOU KNOW, and I know that you know, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! Christianity would be a worthless pile of bullshit, and just ask any born again Christian, if it was not for the SAR (LORD) having control over the biggest angle that has so far been pondered and never conquered in any way, ever by humankind; LIFE and DEATH. They will not phrase it quite that way, or curse most likely, most of them, some do curse by the way; but they totally hold this to be their number one reality of their religion, that without this, it would all be for nothing. Even all of the world's atheists agree with that part of their religious faith, basically because this concept is within their scientific and rational mind. They feel that if you could show them proof, they too would most likely believe at least something, but without seeing the dead rise, forget it. Now the argument back to those in the faith, is that very word. Without faith, you basically deserve to burn in hell. Well, then if this is true, I am a very privileged person. I have no faith, and I do totally know that the BIBLE tells many real true things, and that the concept of the Christianity religion is indeed based on a powerful entity. For reasons only IT KNOWS, IT has appeared to me in two lifetimes now, as a lovely teenager, and then living on past this into maturity, in this second come back, relative to my awareness, as I think this GOD of yours, comes here on a very continuous basis, existing most of the time in physical nature forces, but then when the whim strikes, IT takes a human shape and form, and no scientist understands shape and form, only matter itself, ask them. I fucking triple dog shoot out your eye dare any of you, and Merry Christmas to you, Sarah Callio-401. The bible is accurate on a lot of shit, and is also quite misleading in some matters. It truly is a half-truth. You can love or hate me, believe or disbelieve me, but I should know; because I have been what you think of as DEAD, a lot longer than I have been what you think of as ALIVE, and so by the way, have all of you; only without any AWARENESS to this reality in your cases. We all differ from each other in hyperspace while in a separateness condition, and the machinery and mechanical reality that is behind this, is none other than various degrees and shades of personal unique individual AWARENESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So just where are you, when I really do need you, DENNIS SNYDER, YO?

















So in these teenager days of LORD JESUS, son of parents, Mariloo and Joseph Carpenter; more than sixty generations straight back in the family lineage of myself, my seventh grand pappy, Samuel Huntington, and his nineteenth granny, the Queen of Scotland, Mary; who was named after the great Madonna who she was descended directly from; Jesus had a lot of other things to be worrying about, than humming strange tunes to his friends, changing into frogs, or lending out his soul, as the Native Americans taught us that any kind of recording, audio or video, of ourselves causes; and these particular original aborigines are the first tribes out of the state of Georgia, migrated here from Chicky's neck of the woods, the Guatemala Highlands, and Mexico, and they were called, THE MAYANS. They knew stuff, lots of it, only parts of it never got told, parts like Jewelly White, the great white spirit was all that was left of the legend by the time of the Conquistador conquest and mass destruction of this great race. At the risk of angering my daughter, the great wise spirit too, or any kind of Egg Harbor City, New Jersey potato chip factory, I suppose would do in a pinch. Still, if you don't want to listen to the tune posted up to the Youtube by 'paulaking2011', called, “Deal With This Another time”, then don't; but stuff gets talked about that would really make these many blogs make a hell of a lot more frikkin sense to all of you. A normal non agent audience would do this, but the government all ready has long known about all of my music, and songs, and copyrights; and all through the years since 1975. So there truly is no need for them to duplicate their freaking effort! Like DUH, so that is why they read the blogs, and stay current with that; but never listen to the YOUTUBE posts. I do not go up there any more myself, and soon it all will be down and gone. But many other things will also change, and I do not intend to give away the brain factory, and go telling enemies, my plans, ahead of freaking time, YO. Now we will get back to Ronald Reagan, and great pal of my late best friend's good buddy, old Dave, and I speak of none other than, bag blowing, chair hiding, saluting, Military Officer and NSA Chief in 1987, without the chemtrails real bad yet; SIR Oliver North. I did not dislike Mister Reagan or disagree with all of his political agendas and policies, but I vehemently did disagree with his biggest one that all led to the change of this world to pure greed and evil, and into a term used very frequently at the time, “Reaganomics”. The only reason that he broke up the biggest telephone company on this planet, AT&T, was because of ME, and what was going on then in 1983, between my daughter and myself; only it would come to pass that I would not learn of this kinship, for an entire quarter century yet. BUT SHE KNEW ME. Then right directly following this 1983 and 1984 period, pow; he reversed his strategy, after busting up the 'big bell', and making a lot of what they termed back then, 'baby-bells', and began slowly covertly and totally dismantling the ANTI-TRUST LAWS, established over a century back from even those days, to protect little people from being totally taken over and endlessly owned and bossed around by the corporate giants, or the WORLD OWNERS, or the (WO), as I call the first half of the evil, 'WOMO'. Anyone not totally lobotomized, and that has an average to better knowledge, concerning the modern times personal computer, and the internet system; KNOWS PERFECTLY WELL; that this tool and medium of expression, has also been totally fucking taken over, and it is technically now, an OWNED INTERNET, BY THE GREAT ALL MIGHTY, GOOGLE GOD! WHO KNOWS, MAYBE THE GOOGLE GODDESS? SHE keeps a very low keyed life, even when SHE does big things; and if you stop and think about it folks, who is really more incredible and powerful and great and awesome, than the one and only, MARIAH CAREY? This is a 'person' like no one else ever on this Earth, and sorry if I am busting your big ego bubble Trump, but she dwarfs you a million times over and ten ways back from every Sunday, and without even having to lift one gorgeous fingernail, while you go out of your way with your crumby DJT Entertainment, bought up NBC, bought up all the beauty contests that I used to enjoy until you wrecked it all for me you big ugly scowling turd; and I could type on for a year, without finishing what I could say in totality. Put your candles together, and yours will fizzle out before you can say, “Help me Macy”. She managed to send me two powerful messages that only I received, and not one of her hundreds of millions of fans, ever really got them. No make that three, the formula, the ruling of the empire, and the 'too late' message that matched the recent copyrighted music project I did on the redone from 1980 LOIS FOCA song, 26 years later, originally sent to me, again, BY HER at age ten years, into my dreams; and no human being can pull these things off, NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as for what miracles really are, well, one could begin to argue that they, just like personal things of numerous kinds, are in the eye of the beholder. Some laugh at me when I call the birth of a baby, a bigger miracle than walking on the water, or healing blindness; by Jesus. Hay, a baby came from the world of DEATH, and just now has ENTERED into LIFE, so you do the math, butt wipes.

But the TOPIC OF THE 'WO' (WORLD OWNERS), THAT MY MANY BLOGS REHASH OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, NEEDS TO GET A FINISHING TOUCH PLACED UPON THEM TONIGHT, BEFORE I CLOSE OUT THIS LITTLE BLOG, FOLKS, YO, AND TO MY BLOGAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















''THEY EVEN GOT SUPERMAN'', RIGHT MY OLD PAL, KENNY ROGERS? HAY YOU SAID THIS IN YOUR GREAT COUNTRY TUNE, SOME YEARS BACK; AND I MERELY ECHO ITS DAM SENTINMENTS, YO. Well, Mister Rogers, maybe you will do the world a favor and write a new song for all of us using the dam internet, as we may just lose a lot of our freedoms real soon, on this thing; unless someone of your great name recognition, takes the advice of this poor slob, little old me; and tries to really belt out a heartache tune about this. All I ask is that you, and others too, really give this some serious frikkin thought. YOU KNOW VERY WELL that the great All Mighty GOOGLE, has gobbled up the entire internet, originally offering a service for purposes of searches; now expanded into Hitler type regulations, that SERVE ONLY THEIR FINANCIAL GREEDY AGENDAS, AND POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS, SHUTTING UP SLOWLY, ONE BY ONE, BIT BY BIT; THOSE LIKE MYSELF; WHO DARE TO SPEAK ANY OF THESE MOTHER FUCKING POWERFUL TRUTHS; OUT TO THE 'FREE' WORLD. LAUGH-LAUGH-LAUGH, MIKE MCNULTY. AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, OH WOW DO I HEAR YOU LOUD AND FRIKKIN CLEAR FROM SEPTEMBER IN 1971, YO YO YO!!!



Well people, the nabes were much quieter today, but all it takes is another day, and they just act up all over again. I am making plans to move, and am doing all that I can. I naturally cannot reveal strategies or personal battle tactics in any details, as this would totally defeat my mission, and purposes of survival. Still, let me move this on just a bit further, before we close down, YO.



When my teen queen was in a different human gender, 2,000 years ago, and about to become a teenager, right to the day, HE did a lot of things, that as I said; did not make it into the acceptable lists, to be placed into our present day bibles. These 'canons' or 'lists', were decided by the 'WO' of those days, exactly as things are decided for all of us lowly 99% poor and defenseless folks of today's so-called modern day global society of gigantic advancements, and technological evolvement into non barbarism, by the present day and era, 'WO'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to clue you all in about miracles once and for all. There are only things that humankind is yet able to accomplish in the natural order, and waking world. So those entities that are out of rhythm with normal STM, may indeed appear as powerful mighty great GODS and GODDESSES. I do not doubt that for a minute, and nor do I have faith in this truth, but indeed, I HAVE WITNESSED THIS STUFF, FIRST HAND; and so that is sufficient for now, to be spoken by this blogger. So this finally brings us all to the last point to be discussed tonight, “Mental Illness”. Extreme enough brain damage or illness, via accident, attack, genetic trouble, or what have you; is one and the same as DEMONIC POSSESSION. When evil forces that are very frikkin totally real, want to cause harm, one way is to mess up a person's fucking connection to their 6th dimensional MIND SOURCE. Their physical waking brain in other words, is thrown out of whack, in various degrees. There always have been people who go so totally nuts, that they need to be in rubber rooms, or else they will tear themselves, or anyone else to pieces. The bible talks about these people, and merely uses the old world lingo and terminology of demonic possession. It is all merely MENTAL ILLNESS. This same evil force can destroy us from within our bodies as well as our minds, growing as germs, viruses, tumors, and all manor of JOB-RELATED biblical stories. But there was a difference back in time 20 centuries ago. We had a great being here in this waking world, who did not have a father named Joseph, despite the majority of the world back then, saying that indeed he was, and that Jesus was of Joseph and Mary. This All Mighty Entity was however, able to get rid of the stuff that was plaguing humankind, and even do other miracles; defying gravity, and duplicating food, or using a replicator of some kind, where atomic elements can be formed and shaped into the things that in these dark times of total ignorance, seems beyond rationality and possibility. Now I am directly descended from this magical family of thousands of years ago, as a seventh grandson of Samuel Huntington, thus a twenty-sixth grandson of Mary Stuart of Scotland, and my sixty-first grandfather's uncle was the younger brother of Jesus and Mary's first born actual child, of Joseph. Water walking is a simple trick, thick clothes with inner layers of powerful compressed gaseous compounds that are much lighter than air, and replication is no big trick when we take some of the great science we now have, and expand it to where it will be in less than three centuries, where the scientific authorities of those times who are finally in control of the global population, sends back this Christianity Cult, in an effort to jump start the world, and make it better; a real failed experiment, but that is my secret. SSJKK does plan to return at the end of the fifties, as HERSELF, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, and many just will be calling Her, the GREAT SARAH KRASSLE, ALL MIGHTY GODDESS. I will be here as THAT-BOY, and this life back here will appear as an occasional shadowy dream, a foggy nasty bad memory, better left frikkin totally forgotten. It will take place in 'ATLANTICA', now called, Atlantic City, New Jersey, shortly after the really big reshaping of the coastline, making Sandy look like a little girl at your door saying, 'Trick or treat', on October 31. I will be living as a teenager by the name of Joe-Joe, and her THAT BOY, with her right there with me forever. This will last for 1000 years of mortal world time. She will hold me, and love me, and endlessly sing all of my favorite songs to me, day and night forever; well, for a thousand years. The complicated part happens in 2292, when part of me falls asleep into a whole different part of the hyperspace, and suddenly finds himself working at the WORLD LABORATORIES of Westmont, as a man by the name and title, Labber Zeejins. Somehow the two worlds collide, and all manner of stuff happens again to ruin my paradise, but that is a long way off, and I cannot concern myself with this bull shit. It is all in the powerful hands of the great Goddess Scylla, or SSJKK. Now, I need to relax and try drifting off into Sahasra Dal Kanwal, with my endless beyond hot and awesome Teen-Queen, Sarah Krassle.













You'll Be Crossing Over” Techno-pop music video-1983



555555555555555. http://youtu.be/Vqg3oty0JMU



















55555555555555555555555555555555555

No comments:

Post a Comment