Saturday, January 5, 2013

MORIANITY-2, JWC2, DAY-00015, BLOG-A














MORIANITY-2





JWC2, DAY 00015, BLOG-A



It is ten minutes shy of eight, on this Saturday evening. I enjoyed a nice swim in the Atlantic Ocean over at Mikey's place, wearing only my shorts, so as to prevent any more repeats and robberies such as what did occur back on June 21, 2012. There were a few very low planes and loud planes, the first loud one was not a low one, so it was definitely MILI-2-FORCE, and that was while I was walking in the PH Parking Lot, towards my car somewhere around 2:30 give or take a few minutes, and the crash level quieter plane was right as I got to the ocean on South Hutchinson Island and went to make my right turn and drive towards Mikey's beach house. There were lots of giant girls today on the beacvh, and many people were on the beach, many sunbathers, and some were fishing, only a couple of people were water wading. I dove in for a fifteen minute full blown swim, just to be close to my wonderful awesome love. The world vanishes away when SSJKK and I bond together. There could be a Trump beauty contest going on right there, or a Mitch Baywatch contest from 2000, or even a Miss whatever contest, along with naked gangs from all of the whore houses in the county. I do not see anything, only my wonderful unfathomable love, the Atlantic Ocean. So go sing your version of Atlantic queen, all you want to, Vasco, and kill all the Mayan's if that is your goal and motive; as I am only interested in loving my giant teen queen throughout eternity. When I got back, the police were out at the parking lot of my building, and I came to learn that there had been a domestic situation, and a large crowd had gathered. I took my bag of laundry, that Mikey did for me over there, and just walked on, and up the elevator, and into my sixth floor apartment, not into the sixth dimension, all though, where would one really be able to draw the elusive blurry line of distinction here with this?









Since the siege is down, so too is the PC, just a beach filled with oversized giant females, I ignore them, they ignore me, and everybody is quite happy. When death siege picks up badly, an entirely different scenario would play out on a beach on an unseasonably mild warm day for this time of the year, even in Fort Pierce, Florida.







Folks, I could tell you so many things, your mind would explode like a frikkin bomb. Only I can know just how real and totally true this statement really is, and believe me folks, I do know. You can doubt (Astral Weak Nuclear Force), or you can choose the other force, you can believe me, (Astral Strong Nuclear Force), as was previously discussed on several of my blogs, back in 2012, and back in good old MORIANITY-1. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!















L-4, I am going to take a shower, and fix a very small din-din, to quote the marvelous and beyond talented, late Betty David, from the older Hollywood days, right Aunt Maud Huntington Benjamin? I have a dynamite roulette system, that if any of you were to use, who were not going through a lifetime of beyond conceivable hell, you would end up wiping the game of ROULETTE right off the frikkin maps, so I am not going to tell you what I am now doing, this is my little secret, and it is beyond awesome, BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!



Now that we have a shower and a meal out of the way, it is on the dot of nine of the clock on this somewhat all right night of Sir Elton Saturday John. If you are young, don't worry, I'm not totally nuts, and you have no clue what gets said many times, as you were not around and living in the sixties and the seventies, like 'DUHYUNDAI-2006' vehicles.









I feel the need to touch on a few topics, and expand on them a bit farther that I may have ever done back in Morianity-1. Before I do, let me tell some mundane crappy things and get that all the hell out of the way. First off, seeing ONES is on a real emmereffing roll again lately, and gee-willagars gash-1988, Copyright Office Examiners, I weelwee wonder why, Mister Fwudd. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and wabbits, YO!!!!!!!!

Also, for the past 48 hours, I have had a nasty intestinal bug or whatever, or the results of another stealthy poison-gas attack from the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, as who can ever know for sure, and be able to claim with frikkin certainly, what is really going on with all of this nonsense and hellishness, BUT, big ass BUTT, all puns and jokes and 36th Avenue hacks aside, and Nitro Dogs, TOLD YOU-STM, but yes folks; many times there are indeed, quite powerful and revealing clues and constants, if you're really looking for them, or really, if I AM, and without dogfood, or 1987 YOUTUBE CHEMTRAILS, OR, and on top of the list, annoying calling daughters. But alas, who believes me and my wild incredible life, except for the black ops folks and the trillionaries who know all ready that it's all true, mostly because in one way or another they have been in some way, responsible for it happening to me in the first frikkin place, YO. So yes peeps, this 48 hour super nasty shitting myself bug can be logically factored into the equation with stuff like, well, I was not eating much food at all for two weeks and then suddenly I start to feast a bit after my SSD money came in back on the third, and this would indeed be a perfectly rational possible way of seeing this nasty mess, but then, I've lived long enough and then some, to know that every bit as much as this may be true, so also may be the fact that this was either done with some sonic death beams, or chemtrails, or any number of things that the WOMO has done to me since 1986, to make me continually ill. Then there is another follow up to this, on the heels of the word in the previous sentence, 'continually'. No one can remain ill every other day or somewhere thereabouts, and bot have any systemic reason for it to be the case. Ask any medical professional, or health care provider, that you wish; as they will be forced to win my argument with you, for me. As I speak, the jerk off scum bags across the hall at eighteen past nine, are shouting incredibly loud and the doors are also starting up. But fear not, as all activity is monitored with new systems, just not INSIDE the individual apartments, and I have been totally promised that when things keep happening and especially after 11:59 PM, with these vulgar uncouth pricks, action will be taken, IE, a thirty day eviction notice given, and out they'll frikkin go. Now let us shift back into gear and go on with my blog, Opinion Permitting Michelle, and peeps from nineteen-eighty. Aren't I just the super lucky one? WOW! Yes, either I should have died decades ago from this endless physical attack from this evil WOMO-MILITUFORCE, or else it should have stopped, as no one just lives on and on with serious shit hitting their body, from 1986-2013 and on forever perhaps, who can frikkin know?



Here is the huge thing that happened to me back on the third, while out purchasing a little bit of gasoline for the car, and a little food for the old bod. I went to a place near my local TD Bank, that does not concern anyone as enemies are messing with me on this matter and I need not get specific about shit right now, for my own dam good folks; but when I got there, thousands of big loud crows were all over me out of nowhere, and followed me after I exited this location, down the road a ways to a local supermarket, the Winn Dixie on Route one, here in town. The minute I walked in, and the crows were still following me, on went their MUZAK system, and who started playing and singing, but good old biker bitch of the nineties, the rock star known as Cheryl 'CROW', again if I may folks, like, W-----O-----W!

I know that if this had happened just once or twice in my life, you know, similar things to this, I could easily dismiss it as a coincidence, but not when I can place my hand on a frikkin bible and in all legality as well as total good conscience, swear that it is more like numerous hundreds of times, and with each & every event this spurious, weird, and unexplainable; individually enough; but in this kind of continuous ongoing barrage of incidents, if you could dismiss this stuff if it was happening in your life for nearly 27 years, then I'd worry about you, and yes, Mister John Henningsen of 1969, ''it's just that simple'', YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLAM, SLAM, Debbie, at 9:34 EST. Gear shift. Man, I'll either wear out that clutch, or Stanley will keep me in an eternal early 10-2008 MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!



Yes, many secrets will be told soon, and any day now, my internet will be off for about 90 days give or take a few days, so I will still blog onto my open office 3.1 word system, and then put the text up onto a CDR as I have a pile of blanks, and take a grouping of blogs, twice a week to the local library down on the Indian River, on Melody Lane. As my pal, Detective Fontanna told DT. Ed Green, after the L&O train wreck, and the 'WHO'S YOUR DADDY' deal before it wrecked, and speaking of secrets, “I'm fullofem pal”. Still, I did screw up and say the wife of Mary or the husband of Joseph, and I forget now which, but in rereading the blog later on, I realized that I meant the opposite thing of course, sorry about that Chief, but please Agent-86, haven't you caused me enough total agony and grief with that lovely and wonderful number???????????????????????????????????



Many people know the songs and stuff that I did in the year of 1983, while residing at 134 Norris Avenue, in Atco, New Jersey. The June 21, 2008 interaction, where the future residence where I was to be Stockholm Kidnapped into just two months later or less in Middle August of oh-8, was the backdrop for the area in the interaction, despite the house being half a dozen miles or more to the east of this area, in Hammonton, over on Middle Road, just past the Walmart Store heading towards where this road eventually crosses into Route 206, not over thank the heavens. Anyone who has accessed my 1983 material, knows these blogs are all the total truth, as to deny it, would be to admit to lunacy, which is believing that by pure chance, I came up with something that would have to be billions or more to one odds, against this not being so. Just ask Pope Gregory-16. Or if you are close enough to my wonderful awesome kid, ask her, but even though she is honest as the day is long in Alaska in the summer, she is beyond clever, and smarter than anyone I have ever met who went ten full years past high school, and which leads me quite happily to looking back to a time when I gave some advice, and boy, thank heavens that I only said to finish high school. This is all a joke, as we are dealing with All Mighty Scylla, and anyone who perseveres through my 7 years of blogs, unabridged, can see this is totally the truth, and that a billion Einstein dudes could not make stuff like this up that all just happens to perfectly fit, as this would violate the great boy wonder philosopher of 1973, Mister Bruce Allan Pennock, of 2 Beaver Drive, in Barrington, New Jersey, back in those times, hell, he could be in Southeast Jakarta now for all I know, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

















Well my BLOGAUD, I truly want to thank you for be3ing interested enough to read the story of MORIANITY, both the long ONE blogs, and now the early TWO part of this great project. Oh lovely Jewelly Viqueen Somnambulist White, how I will always remember you, in very strange ways, as Tennessee Avenue has ways of altering memories, and memory alterations have connotations to the taboo subject of TIME TRAVEL. No matter how many fast ships or shoe box machines or worm holes are ever used to play around with the altering of normal fourth dimensional flow, the same thing is happening as would be with the ancient CHINESE and their MIND TRAVEL VIA 64 hexagrams, that you will not find in the library should you research the I-Ching, by the way, interestingly enough. MIND alters, and MIND creates what is being altered to begin with, whether it be from a physical or metaphysical mode of traveling. It is just MIND CHANGING, and thus these ancient dynasties from 3000-BCE all ready were told by great traveling MAYAN SOURCE AGENTS, (MSA) that they were going to give to them a powerful knowledge and wisdom, called, BOOK OF CHANGES. The MIND is what CHANGES, and this true knowledge of infinite power, was lost or intentionally burned out of existence by what race of people, gee, Ron Wirtz, you told me to do my dam homework and legwork, so are all of you gonna' crucify me now for doing it????????????? WOW!













Even the dam stuff that All Mighty Sound Distorter Jason Forrest put up from my stolen early nineties cassette tapes, mentions a United States town that was named after an Egyptian capitol, intentionally by the owner-controllers that are on my side of this fight and army, as the LAWTRONICS of cosmos insists on leaving clues for those who wish to do the RON WIRTZ SENIOR LEGWORK ADVICE, and this goes way past the completion of high school, or any of the late seventies NASA sightings of Super Men, Girls, or Curls. Still laughing Mike McNulty, BRRRRRRRR?????? Well then, you just go and laugh on, AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This crack pot from a place called Roddenberry New Jersey, and all of his clues and long legwork, is signing off the grid for the day, and any day soon, blogs will be put up in only multiples, from the library,as I need to save my money and this is why my Comcast Cable Service had to go into a 90-DAY cancellation, YO, folks. For now, brown cow, CALL-10 AT&T BLAKE/RAMBO CALLIO, I bid you a fond farewell!!!!!!!!

WELL, IF I GET BEAT UP BY SSJKK, MAYBE I'LL BE CROSSING OVER. HERE IS THE SONG, CLICK ON IT IF YOU WISH, AND SCREW IT IF YOU DON'T WISH, YOUR CHOICE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment