Monday, January 28, 2013

MORIANITY-3, CHAPTER 3


MORIANITY-3

CHAPTER-lll



10:18 PM-EST

JANUARY 28, MONDAY EVENING, 2013







Ladies and gentlemen and any other entities following Morianity, just so you know, the entire weekend, was totally SUPER BOTBAR.



Monday has been quiet for the most part, so far.



There is a lot to tell you, and it will not be done on this blog, but hopefully, on Chapter lV of Morianity-Chapter 3.



For Non Romans and Non entertainment Briggbase folks dreaming into conscious humanity, and those who never learned in school about the great Roman Numbers, lV is the number 4. Spellchecker or MSC did not like the lV, to wit I reply, I do not need your permission to use Roman Numeration, thank you very much. The joke about so many things is that we all wait for twenty-one long years, to make the same stupid mistakes and do the same dumb things, that we once needed permission to do.



Oh well, this is not the time or the place, right Andy Gaines, if you're still out there, or have joined my pal Timmy, maybe, but in any case, let us not get to festive and drunk with pre-vinegar-STM, or even think about doing anything wrong up at twenty-fifth and Orange, here in fort Pierce, as seemingly, a lot of wrong things do in fact, go down, up there, and why not, TT-ROY? Hay, if we cannot laugh and joke a little, through all of this horrendous nightmare, the only thing left to do is to break down, admirably and generally, and cry like little pathetic freaking babies, am I right or am I right?



I installed an AT&T Internet system, and have had a lot of trouble with my internet ever since. I will be going downstairs after midnight, shortly, to discuss things with the guard down there that gets on duty for his midnight shift, and who used to be employed with the great Dell Computers, may the Archangel Michael of Oakland Avenue, defend me with grace, Doctor McCoy of 1986, and other Deloris Humps.



I will tell you all, that I lost eight mother frikkin units playing my roulette system, over the weekend, and only made 42 units before that in the seven day period before the loss, a near system crash, if it loses a quarter or 25% of what I make in any prior seven days or seven games, whichever is a smaller number, it is considered to be a system crash for that week. That would be like our now 14,000 point Dow Jones Industrial Averages, being down a quarter in one week, to thirty-five hundred points less, or down around ten-four somewhere. Get the drift, Wendy Northwinds? I could not win over the weekend no matter how hard I tried. When I am attacked by the MILI-2-FORCE ENEMY, just as GAGA told me a few days ago, I CANNOT WIN AT GAMING AND LUCK situations, even hypothetical roulette on paper, and it works the very same way in 'real life' whatever that 'really-is'. I learned this as the year of 1986 drew to a frikkin close!



There are many things to discuss, some are so major, that it is blowing my tiny little pathetic mind. Please try not to hate me so much, All mighty Jehovah Goddess, as IWALU, even if you do kill me someday. It's your creation and you rule, and I have nothing to say about it, and need to obey you and get back on track, where I was, before the derailment of Glaring-oh-eight!



So no details will be told on this chapter, other than simply, I have placed my PC back to an earlier restore time point, and we will see if this helps in any way with my problems, as if it does not, then this woreless crap has to go, as that is how come this is all happening then, all though this [powerful thing recently done, has seemingly caused the hugest SPACE-TIME-MIND effect in the known hyperspace, dwarfing 'MY'-INTROS on old tunes, or a hundred other things from following me back to high school all the way to the countless miracles done on Tennessee Avenue of good old Atlantic City, New Jersey. I really should not say a lot more, right Aunt Ruth and Uncle Heinz, even though it all started when I tried to download FIREFOX to see if changing internet browsers would make things better, and the entire world seemed to blow apart as a result, Highness Ramases.



Where are you when I need you, Sir Elton, and Sir Joel?



The 'W' word now, at Font-three trillion.



BYE-BYE, and END TRAN!



WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment