Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MORIANITY-2, JWC2, DAY 00012, BLOG-A


MORIANITY-2



Jewelly White Calendar 2, Day 00012, Blog-A

11:29 AM-EST here at rotten Fort Pierce, Florida





My scum bag evil fucking neighbors have been hell now SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY, AND NOW ON WEDNESDAY. This is why their fixed evil DOW JONES STOCK MARKET IS FLYING UP TO NEW RECORD HIGH TERRITORY, just as I told you all, and you too Gina, THAT IT WOULD DO, because as long as this EVIL FUCKING EMPIRE has me to harass, the wealthy bastards behind my fucking cunt demise, prosper big hyper ass time, and always fucking cunt will do so, as this is not new, it's been going on since 1986.





These evil sick deranged cock suckers slammed and hollered all day long from Sunday through right now today, waking me up at 2:00 AM, Public Housing DITRECTOR of Fort Pierce, Florida, my letter will be off to you in the mail tomorrow when I pay my monthly bills after getting my SSD deposit into my account. There is no escape from these two scum bags across the has units, they are not ever leaving, and I cannot afford to leave either, so they have me right by the mother fucking balls, and this is shy the DOW JONES MARKETS will keep fucking endlessly flying UP AND UP AND UP AND UP ANDF UP, so watch and see and I'll prove myself totally mother fucking correct, and to you too, my giant lovely Gina. “TOLD YOU”, as you loved to say to me back in the cock licking nineteen-nineties, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, MC, they will always be my NEIGHBORS, just not my baby, but I'd still love to understand someday, how you and your wonderful family, were able to pull ff all of this wild, weird, unfathomable, and unexplainable stuff; for so long now. It is as if you knew all of this in vivid detail, all along, what cruel people you all are, and using my 1983 song, fourteen years later, to mock me with it.





Basically, every cunt lapping fucking day is now SUPER BOTBAR, WITH NO COCK SUCKING END, IN SIGHT. I always knew deep down inside, that Christianity, and Jesus Christ, and 'God” and the bible, was just a big ass fucking worthless rotten lie and hoax. My life proves this to any and all fucking cunt lapping atheists, and should forever, as long as these blogs stand and survive time, huh Julia fucking Hoffman of late 1969???????????????????????? My roulette however, the non-quantum-system that I have been using, holds up, no matter what is being done to me; merely giving back little bits, during periods where shit is so horrible, that it is literally fucking life threatening for me.



I said it before, and I'll say it again, the song of 2012 was responsible for my all ready rotten sucky life going from the frying pan, smack fucking dab straight into the bond fire. This is the same song that anyone would know was used to tell me that I can not ever run away from this, or this horrible family of washcloth dissections and other abduction encounters, King related or others in the Bluebook; and that song that was finally posted on December the eighteenth of last year in 2012, is this one.






YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER 1983, REWRITTEN 2012 ©

MARK WAYNE MOHR, TECHNOPON, ALL DONE BY MACHINE EXCEPT FOR THE 3 SECOND INTRODUCTION THAT WAS USED FOR THE VOX SAMPLING HARMONY TRACK.



WELL, MISTER FRIKKIN WARNER, THIS WILL BE ALL FOLKS, AT LEAST FOR THIS EXACT POINT IN TIME, SENATOR WATERGATE, AND FORMER US PRESIDENT, RICHARD MILHOUSE NIXON. WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU, SARAH JACOBSON FROM BEYOND THE STARS?????



Burn in fucking Hell, PLANET EARTH, YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!













5555555555555555555555555555555555



















































VIDEO LINKS TO BLOG FROM YOUTUBE:






























































































































































































































































































































































































555555555555555555555555555555555555555








No comments:

Post a Comment