Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MORIANITY-3-CHAPTER 6






MORIANITY-3-CHAPTER-Vl









1:40 AM-EST @ FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

(COPYRIGHT) MARK WAYNE MOHR URL'S, 2006-2013







Well, ladies and gentlemen, no matter whatever happens to me from this day and hour forward, it is a beautiful thing to obtain fantastic proof, that I am not insane, despite those with contrary and counter opinions of that statement, found on that hate-site of me, that was created by Sir Jason Forrest, of WFMU RADIO; back somewhere in OH-M-6.







Also, I owe a lot of members in Ann and Dawns distant family, a super major apology, upon learning that they were all used as mere pawns, in this fantastic nightmare that is owned and completely operated and controlled, by none other than the INTERACTION-FORCE, AKA, the major enemies of mine or the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE.













I cannot share or blog the stuff I want to. There are two very good reasons why, really more, but two very very good ones. One reason is that not anyone who wants to help me in any way or be of human service to me at my darkest hours, is reading these blogs, despite a nice size readership, and reason number two is that it is totally UNBLOGGABLE. I will say that I owe a lot of folks big time apologies, as for about 4-5 years or so, I thought that they had done me a lot of wrong, and even though distant relatives did not exactly do me any wonderful favors in some ways folks, in other ways, and as told in recent prior blogging texts, they have done me enormous good while all along, not trying to do so in one little bit, but they did anyway, and I speak of Dawn King forever changing my desire, to ever date or marry or have a family, or even associate with anyone any longer. All the shit did not frikkin sink in until recently, but slowly and surely, I came to realize, and see, even when not at the great Walmart Retail Store anywhere in the world, yes sir, yes mahm; I have one thing in common with the great Greta Garbo, and talent is not amongst the list. But I could have all the talent in the universe, and it would not matter one teeny tiny bit. I also need to apologize to Google, sort of, and shift the stuff over to the real anti-gods of hell, and that would be, MICROSOFT. Dave Roth was so totally correct all along, good folks. Shooting in the darkness, and out of season, may bag a few nothing-prophets from 1988, and cause a lot of temporary cheery moods and restaurant employee dancing; but it strikes too many innocent targets, and hurting the innocent is wrong, and unconscionable, always, no doubt about it, Lenny McKinnon. I'll never be able to adequately say how sorry I am, since the early eighties,for a lot of flying bullets that missed many guilty folks, and struck down innocent blood. Also, I wish 'MC' only the best, in all of her endeavors, and realize that she was just brought into the entire huge three empty rooms with corners that have broken up floors, and glarry dangerous limo drivers, or whatever. I only hope that she can forgive me someday, for just following so many facts, that led me into a lot of misguided conclusions. I want so badly to admit to huge findings, but just cannot risk people being further injured or worse, as a direct effecting result. I want to show major things in mathematics, as well as give direct information on so many things, but it would be so hazardous to my health and everybody else's who ever read these words, that it just is not worth it. Today was my day of BOTBAR, yes indeed, but it also was something so much frikkin greater than just merely that lads and lassies. It was my day of ULTIMATE REVELATION, backed up 100%, even abler to stand up in court, only I would never live to make it to the frikkin courthouse. I totally know this, and that needs to suffice with this being said on this blog.







I do not dare thank the few peeps in the EW who all this time went out of their way, to indeed show me the right way, and the wrong way, and even how to grow up and face my fears; and get things straightened out once and for all. It will save me a lot of aggravation, a nervous breakdown, and most likely quite a bit of cash money as well, over the long run. Many strategies are all changed now. Smart folks just may be able to understand the tip edge of some things being said on this blog, but my advice to you is to keep your frikkin mouth shut. You have the faith that comes from 'knowing', as do I. Let us leave things right there, good folks. So much makes perfect total sense now, that used to have a million holes all throughout it, like my mom's accusatory theories of 1988 and Moorestown, New Jersey. Yes, I am talking around a lot of things, but that's the way it goes, Sigmund Malyeska.







L-4, and others, I must now wish you a fond farewell for the time being, and just tell you that a few hours ago, I won three units and quit ahead and fast, in my paper-roulette. I may decide to teach the world the system, free of charge, as the math behind it is so major, it may just disprove a lot of things now currently accepted in the community of so called know it all's, in the academic sciences and mathematical disciplines.







So nighty-might good peeps, and I may be slowly bringing all of MORIANITY to a close. I know that it is a total waste of time, and that the WO and the MO, have total control of what is made public to the masses, and what is forever kept quiet. Doubters of that fact, need only speak to the many buffs of the UFO phenomenon, not that aliens and saucers have one dam thing to do with any of this. I make no claims beyond the fact, that this day was both BOTBAR, as well as the day of my awakening and total revelation. So wonder and wonder, and ponder, but I cannot be more specific, at least for right now, L-4, so sorry!















END TRANNY, LOVELY SWEET OL' GRANNY, YO.


No comments:

Post a Comment