Monday, January 7, 2013

MORIANITY-2, JWC2, DAY 00017, BLOG-B


MORIANITY-2



JWC2, DAY 00017, BLOG-B



NOISY DAY, BUT PASSABLE









All morning, there were FIRE-ALARM tests ongoing here. Then afterward, right up through now at nearly half past four PM, on January 7, 2013, my across the hall scum bag neighbors, all though not real loud, have bee talking in the hallways and opening and closing doors, all day long. What ignorant, arrogant, asshole, shit heads.



Moving along, my electronic-mailing address should be gone any day now along with my entire internet service. I, cannot afford to keep it unless I do this temporary ninety day cancellation, that will save me, or actually, compensate for my 60 dollar car registration fee back on my birthday last December 4, and then directly following that, my break pad repair, as they busted and locked up and the car could not be driven. This is where another 120 dollars went, totaling $160.00. So anyone e-mailing me soon, will get one of those screens telling them that their message was unable to be delivered. I have been too busy with my fight with the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, and family hell and nightmare nabe problems, to do anything. I also will be forever off that silly 'FACEBOOK', my account will be down and closed, and good riddance. I'm not a social person, I need no friends, and I love to be alone and all by myself, this is just the way that I am, and is no different than m y being extremely ugly, or old, or fat and short. These are just realities, Dennis Snyder, my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll also be removing my silly stupid criminally run, YOUTUBE. I refuse to give billionaires my tiny little share of Social Security disability money, as this is all that I have to live on each month, you greedy, avaricious, mercenary, dirt bag corporate giants without humanity. No wonder you run a robotic automaton operation, you're soulless inhuman bastards, and the entire world is nothing but robots now anyway, I WANT NO PART OF THIS JUNK!!!



Better still, I am thinking of taking this personal computer over to the jetty one night, and throwing out to the bottom of the ocean. It is a stupid game, society is stupid, and count me out of it. I will be leaving this galaxy and moving far away in time as well, just as soon as I take care of some unfinished business, like blowing up a few worlds that have done me wrong. You make me ill and angry, all those stuck in ignorance and pathetic old style thought processes. Still that;s your right and I'd fight and die to keep these rights for all of us, anytime and anywhere, but I still need to escape this place forever, and am making plans for a very long trip, off of a very short pier. Don't day I did not try and warn you, as the future, all though it gets pretty cool at first, is nothing but doom and despair, and dark and dismal. It is those in the twenties and teens that I feel sorry for, as their world, after the oil runs out, will be worse than they can ever imagine. Oh the gods will you be suffering. BYE-BYE CALL-10-AT&T, and all of you miserable rotten job gods. Yeah, 'you all were no ED GREEN'S', that's for sure. Poor Danny quale back late in the eighties, I could not imagine standing up taking that much public humiliation, Kennedy or no freaking Kennedy. WOW!!!



Silly to post this up, it is coming down in ten days. http://youtu.be/Vqg3oty0JMU



I'll be crossing over, Scylla, and then lovely one, you just feel totally free to own the land, right © Office of 1983? And there is no such thing as STM, huh? Well if these 7-years of blogs do not dispel that frikkin myth, what does, MAYANS? No more visits now, please, Viqueen Jewelly, Jeese Louise!!



3/4/3/4/3/4/3/4/3/4/time to rest a while, Sky, so BYE-BYE, and see you later too, Doogie Howser, as this is not my problem, not any frikkin longer, DOG, so WOLF-WOLF, 'NITROBEY'!!!!!



Where are you when I need you and your museum secrets, Roy Carl Weiler, Senior? For that matter, where are you when I need you, Mister Orwell, YO??????????? Enjoy all of my expensive stuff, Ann King, your entire group are a bunch of totally soulless crumbs, and tell Daut Dawn she needs a mirror when she trash talks poor old me, well, first she needs a laser retrace machine, as the systems today can only bring back music and movies, so go visit the great and illustrious World Laboratories of the twenty-two-eighties and maybe steal one of those bigger shoe boxes, but you will need one of Robert McGuire or Mister Cannon's smaller shoe boxes to get you there, in the first place. Again with the W---------O---------W!!!!!!!!! And by the way folks, my roulette is kicking major butt, folks!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment