Friday, January 25, 2013

MORIANITY 2, DAY 00036, BLOG-A




MORIANITY 2



JWC2, DAY 00036, BLOG-A



All evening, my ass hole nabes were in and out, but at least the doors were not slamming real loud.



I know exactly why all the things that happen around me, happen, nobody is fucking fooling me for one cunt lapping minute, and that means nobody, not the super wealthy dirt bags involved, not any of their pizza employees and other dirty deed doers that own fire brooms, and plenty of land as well as all other things, just as OCCUPY used to say, before they all gave up and disbanded, and we now, AND JUST AS I SAID WOULD HAPPEN, are right back with the EVIL EMPIRE in total fucking control and at ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS ON THE STOCK MARKET, meaning doom for us 99ERS.



This day would be a pretty nasty BOTBAR if not for a couple of pluses that went my way. One is the discovery a short while ago, only a few hours, late last night, that I had totally miscalculated something that is just too complex to get into pertaining to my roulette system, and that is only for openers. All I'll fucking tell is that the system has not crashed. No it did not make a ton of money, but it is struggling along, despite ALL TIME MARKET RECORD HIGHS, and many PROMISES TO A SPECIAL NIGHT LADY, NAMED GIANT GINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU, sweetie.



I had major 'DREAMS' again, and knew it from the second I 'awoke', to use forward-mortal lingo here. But I could not pull anything up, and my consciousness was totally blocking it out, as that to be quite frank and honest, good peeps, is its job. The less you remember about your life in hyperspace, the better your conscious mind is doing its job. Still, you need not remember consciously to awaken real happy, real angry, real sad, and all of the many other emotions ranging from sheer overall terror to total unexplainable bliss. This comes from not remembering details, yet as I told you all, and yes GINA, we need not always be discussing the fucking stock market, honey cakes; but all of the universes indeed do connect up, from any present awake point we all are at continuously. After all, if you were treated monstrously at your job in a 'dream' and awoke and then the boss started to give you hell hell, you would be much more likely to react negatively to it, than if the 'DREAM' had not happened, so think about all the stuff that MORIANITY has preached to you now for over seven years, and don't be so dam mother fucking quick to dismiss it as space cadet tin foil hat nuttiness.



No, the roulette never crashed, but Ida gone on thinking it had and never stared playing again on this super ass system that WILOL NOT be shared, for obvious reasons, until and unless my life ever somehow drastically improves, a tremendously unlikely event, folks, like DUH! So what did happen folks. Well, it has to do with two powerful and very name recognized persons, one from 'dream-land' experience, and the other while later awake and watching some TV. I am not willing to say more at this point in Watergate Time, with or without bright lights, scowling faces, big egos, scandals of the seventies, or senators.



As soon as I began remembering the DREAM however, this past evening, as this is now five past one on Saturday morning, the NABE SHIT started up with precision fucking time piece clockwork. Thank you so much for being so very nice and understanding, David Leigh Smith, in October of 1970, as you really did me a giant favor, or else to this very day, I would think I am just totally crazy, and that is exactly what the IF bastards and or the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE wants me to do, and I'm not in the habit of doing favors for enemies, any more than are two great peeps from 1897 in the world of very darkened shadows that do not dwell a lot by day, not on Park Avenue in Westmont near the Delaney residence anyway, wo girl, all these hockey sticks are really putting the bite on me, so let me fly the hell out of here with this little news tip, Donald.



I know a whole hell of a lot more, than any of you cock sucking WORLD OWNERS HAVE A CLUE THAT I KNOW, and I know shit about each and every one of you, so take that to fucking bed with you tonight you crumbs!



As Luke Skywalker might say now, 'E.T. Get' with it MSC!


555555555555555555555555555














No comments:

Post a Comment