Friday, January 25, 2013

MORIANITY 2, JWC2, DAY 00035, BLOG-A


MORIANITY 2



JWC2, DAY 00035, BLOG-A





My days of internet and blogging will also be over shortly after I get my YOUTUBE garbage down. It is a total waste of time, when I am being sanctioned by the ANTICHRIST, and the PROJECT BLUEBOOK PEOPLE. I refuse to waste my time, when I can just drive to Mexico, and get the fucking hell out of this hell and misery, once and for all; and refuse to play this monstrous mother fucking game, with these sick and twisted despicable people out here. You poor pathetic losers. Keep on believing I'm just a crackpot, and that this concept of your antichrist is an actual single personality, such as you see in those religious films on religious channels on TV, when really, it is G---O---O---G---L---E.



Ever since 1997 when Fred Winstein helped me to some degree, to buy a computer, where he worked over at Radio Shack; and helped me set it up, along with his pal, another employee from his store, named Mirrors Craig; the man with two faces, and we need not touch this piece of hell right now; but way back then; he could not understand why nothing ever works for me on a computer, such as for one example, when I attempted to download 'Firefox' last night as my default browser, and it does not work today at all, even though the little ball icon is up on the screen as it was last night.



This no more started happening around me in 2007, 1997, 1987, 1977, or even 1967, shortly after meeting Sarah Krassle, 'humanly', as SARAH; for the first time in late June of 1965, on Tennessee Avenue, of Atlantic City. No, this has been going on with the Huntington fucking family, for over 2000 years, right around the time that the Popes knew that only certain things could dare to be put into the religious record, while other Bluebook Truths, needed to not only remain out of it forever, along with roof pushes, strong frog changes, and drowned girlfriends; and lots more Bluebook nightmares, I am quite sure; but still, I thought it fitting to see what just might happen, should I try and add fire brooms, and fire foxes, into the mix; and especially in lieu of nosy Mister Donald, sticking it where it doesn't fucking belong. Go ahead you sick old bitch, buy the Times, buy TIME ITSELF if you think it can erase a life of devil worship, but your end is right around the corner, as is WFMU, and WAYV; and for that matter, all of the entire sick twisted evil demonic shit all over this mother fucking planet. It is very soon about to be burned up and endlessly destroyed. It may not fall into your conscious mind illusion for thousands, millions, maybe billions of years, but I have seen this world, all charred to ash, with a glowing humongous red star that once was our loving son, scorching the entire inner solar system, and this is your fate, all of you, and you will rot and burn in endless fiery hell, you sick dirty rotten mother fucking jerk offs.



So you just go on hurting me and hating me all you want, and you too Mister Potter's employee, and you too, Charles Delaware Tate. See you all in hell, to quote my grandmother, to her own daughter, after her daughter murdered her, and she lay on the bathroom floor, bleeding out, back in either late 1964, or the end of 1963, somewhere, on Ranstead Street, in the slums of Philadelphia. My very mentally disturbed aunt was forcing her mom to tell where she had hidden her pills, and my granny wouldn't fork them over, as she knew that more pills would make her worse, either way, daughter killed mother. My family is loaded with tragedies like this one, as with the one in Braintree, Massachusetts back around early in February of 1948, when my cousin, Arthur Huntington, son of Herbert, murdered his wife and mother in law in their sleep in the house, and then went into the basement and strung himself up with a fucking cunt lapping nasty noose. 'AGHGHGHAHCKCK', well, if he did it right and snapped his neck, he did not have to choke and suffer, any more than did his wife and her mother, my Aunt Alice and great aunt Rebecca or 'whatever' her name was, Congressman.



When you come from a wonderful family like mine, and then come to learn that in each generation, someone not given an option or choice in the matter whatsoever, is forced to do a cosmic Dark Shadows Morgan Collins, and become the CURSED HUNTINGTON, well, now you know why I wonder if another OJ trial is not around the corner. This is why I plan to get all my YOUTUBE stuff down, as I should not have tape recorded my daughter as a teenager in the first place, over the telephone, and also, I should not have posted those projects up without asking her for permission first. So to prevent another huge family 'incident' to put it delicately, I am pulling everything off, and not allowing ANTICHRIST GOOGLE to influence my mind through their powers of ETTOS or the PAWM-PIE, to ever again use any of their social media bull shit junk. You missed me today Janeyslut.

How would you put that now, Mike McNulty, old pal; working at the CFS Printing Plant of 1971, 'AHA-AHA-AHA'????????











I am left to understand one fact better than any other, well, really two of them. First, my curse is unbreakable and is worse than anybody's present maxed out concept of eternal hell. Second, it is all just a game, being played by a wild teenage girl, by the name of Sarah Krassle, the great All Mighty 363, and not always, such a real good girl, but I suppose, she tries, so i'll give her that much, huh Bobby McGuire. Have you ruined anyone else's property or lit anything up????????????????????????????????????????



















END TRANSMISSION, E.T., END TRANNY GRANNY, ETC, ETC.





555555555555555555555555555555555


No comments:

Post a Comment