Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MORIANITY-2, JWC2, DAY 00012, BLOG-B


MORIANITY-2





JEWELLY WHITE'S CALENDAR 2, DAY 12, BLOG-B

5:29 PM-EST, AT FORT HELL PIERCED, BOTBARIDA, FL







WORST SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR OF 2013, AND NOW HOLDING AT 50% MPB FOR TWENTY FUCKING CUBNT THIRTEEN, TWO THOUSAND THIRTEEN, OR HOWEVER THE NEW WAY FOR PRONOUNCING YEARS NOW IS FASHIONABLE, AS IT SEEMS TO HAVE ALTERED AGAIN, HUH, MY WONDERFUL 1969 TIME TRAVELING EDUCATOR, MISSES MAROLLA???????????????????????????????







ALL DAY TODAY, IS SUPER MOTHER FUCKING CUNT LAPPING TOTAL HELL CUBED. FIRE ALARMS IN THE MORNING, CONTINUOUS DOOR SLAMMING AND SHOUTING IN THE HALLWAY, FROM THESE EVIL SATANIC SCUM BAG FILTH CHEWING UNCOUTH DIRT BAG NABES OF MINE, A MASSACRE IN MY SYSTEMS ROULETTE THIS AFTERNOON, CAUSED BY CONTINUOUS NOISE FROM THESE SHIT ASS NABES, AND AN OBVIOUSLY FLYING CUNT LAPPING DOW JONES AVGERAGES STOCK MARKET, AND MY NEGATIVE PARALLEL-EVENT TO THIS SITUATION, THAT'S BEEN FOLLOWING, STALKING, AND HAUNTING ME; LIKE A TRILLION COCK SUCKING WICKED GHOSTS; EVER SINCE THE MIDDLE FUCKING ASS NINETEEN EIGHTIES.











I KNOW LONGER BELIEVE IN ANYONE, AND THEREBY, NO ONE HAS ONE TINY BIT OF CREDIBILITY WITH ME; NO ONE ANYWHERE ON THIS DISEASED PUKE HURLING PUNY MINDED PLANET. BUT STILL, ACCORDING TO AN E-MAIL FROM DEBBIE, BACK BEFORE NEW YEARS HOLIDAY; THE SUBWOOFER SYSTEM HAS BEEN OUTLAWED, AND THEY WERE TOLD TO REMOVE IT, SO IF IT COMES BACK, 'THEY SAY' A 30-DAY EVICTION WILL BE AUTOMATIC. STILL, AS YOU KNOW FROM READING THIS SHIT BEFORE THE MUSIC BECAME A MOTHER FUCKING ISSUE, THEY ARE ALL BAD ENOUGH OVER THERE, WITHOUT ANY OF THE THUMP-NOISE-ATTACK PERSECUTION; AND HAVE RECENTLY LET ME REDISCOVER THAT FACT FOR MYSELF, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now after the stock market closed and after a short half hour back off from these fucking wicket demonic neighbors from hell across the mother fucking hallway just beyond my tiny little fucking ass onion thin door that a small child could punch in should they so choose to ever do; I played the system-roulette again, with far different results, and if I may shift my gears here Michelle and peeps, 'SLAM, BANG, WHAM, POW', it just never stops, it's worse than it has ever fucking cunt lapping been since these diseased twat holes came to fucking ass live here. If I do not escape this, I'll be stark raving fucking crazy, and I will have my SSD in the bank tomorrow, and I then will be able to purchase some food and gasoline, and then also, I plan to drive to the police station, and press charges against this PH Building, as well as harassment and criminal charges, against these fucking dirt bag scum ball fucking cock sucking nabes over there, or should I fucking say what they truly are, total fucking wild animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











A child can, and does, see what is really happening. It takes no big brain, and Scylla has a huge brain, filled with all kinds of warped and wild ugly things, I'm quite sure. We go back a lot longer than the days that my readers, even you mostly NSA readers could ever have a real honest clue about, as your bosses are keeping secrets even from you, as you all operate on a military system called, NTK, (Need To Know). I know this, as my father was a US Naval Officer, and did a bit of talking in his sleep over a week visit, back in early 1972, right around this very time as a fucking cunt matter of fact, 39 years ago to the week, the first week in cunt lapping Seasons in the Sun January, huh Mister Terry Jackson, only there is no joy in Mudville, not with Casey, or me, only with me it is Stacey who is making my entire life a living fucking hell, and the great 'phone company' is sworn to eternal secrecy.













I have counted 30 slams and 22 tolerable slams so far today and since the past Sunday when this fucking shit began, a grand total of 194 loud slams that eventually will break your doors, PUBLIC HOUSING BUILDING, and don't ever fucking cunt tell me that you have not been told or warned, as I've been shouting out to you for six mother fucking cock licking months now, and you do not give a shit and a half, so it is all on you when your property is all wrecked, but don't raise my mother fucking rent, or we;ll have a real fucking problem, other than for the few dollars of your take as the 30% cut you will be getting soon, if I am dumb enough to remain in this apartment for a third year lease, with these total fucking ass animals; off of a meager 1.7% SS, so-called laughable cost of living raise adjustment, as real COL is about 300% of that fucking amount, YO!!!!!!!!It is a total insult, like SS funeral benefits that have been the same amount of benefit for about a half century now if I am anywhere near accurate. You'd save money by admitting you have no funeral benefit, cut it completely, and put the money in the mother fucking ass treasury, YO, as it is an insult to any beneficiary's intelligence, as was that 1.7 fucking percentage COL increase. You may as well just keep it and throw it at your secret UFO projects or whatever the fuck you guys in Washington are spending it on. You're all a bunch of fucking crooks, I'd be in jail for nine lifetimes if I did one ninth of what you all do every dam day, and this is why the legal age of sexual consent in Washington is the best kept secret that is a real real real taboo subject, publicly, but true nonetheless, AGE-13. The true and real reason that I do not run off, is that I am on disability and need what pittance you do allow me. As soon as I turn the age where my disability becomes my Social Security in 7 years give or take, I will be far away where none of you can fucking get at me, or if you do, I'll make so fucking difficult and expensive for you to do it, that you will fucking ass shit your fucking selves, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell that to the FBI and the Back Burners of America, Mister Hose-Paul Lenny McKinnon, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You own me, yeah right, well, maybe you do, as ever since we met, your Rastafarian Illuminati, or whatever, has been shadowing me and fucking with me continually, just exactly as you threatened me would be the cunt eating case, on many of our telephone conversations, that you illegally tape recorded, and I know you did, or else you have the most precise and dependable bladder in the history of anatomical fucking medical records, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I had a real honest motive and purpose for what I did this year on the YOUTUBE, but was of course, totally stopped as always, or SANCTIONED as many of our national enemies would call it, and TOTALLY RELATE TO THIS. I needed to prove that this all was real, that my memories were blocked and messed with by this alien clan that goes back to the stars themselves. There is no fighting the ALL MIGHTY GODDESS SCYLLA, and now I know it, perhaps I knew it all along, and only the mother fucking Copyright Office and the 1983 examiners know what's getting said here, Prosecutor ADA Ron Wirtz Senior of Camden County, New Jersey, USAESMWG. I know there is such a thing as authentication, but with all of it a million times over, I would still fall under the NSA SANCTIONS, and they have me on a million enemy lists, I'm sure, and by the way, here's something for the L&O-SVU team to MUNCH on, I get all your little messages, just like you get all of mine, YO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I tried to make the phone calls stop back in 1983, I was not fighting just some large and important people, and the POPE and the entire frikkin Vatican all know that, as does, IBM, AT&T, and all the dam top movers and shakers on mother fucking diseased ass WALL STREET, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If any real honest peeps were ever reading my blogs, and of course they are not, it is all government agents, or else they would be nice, and listen to my music, as if I were reading someone's blog and asked as a viewer to to this, I would not hesitate, so it tells me 100% of what I am dealing with, and without asking any fucking ass magical black kitty cats such as fucking Gawky Gaukauk, or GAGA for short. As I said, a child knows, and in fact knew, all along, and as I said to myself, and the entire © Office has the frikkin 1988 tape, yes, that is LIGHTNING, well at age two, I recognized the voice in my suppressed VENKA-STRONG-GIRL-MEMORY-SYSTEM, from 1972, as I seemed to to quite often, huh Russ Thaxton, and Venka, YO???????????? Huh, David Leigh Smith, from 1970 Haddonfield, NJUSAESMWG? Huh, Sarah J. Cobson? Huh, Wolf and Trump, you arrogant ass holes that think you know so much. Well, Trump does know, he is a PHASE-4-entity, who used me to bring his personality to life, all 7'7” of the bastard, at least if he had had his way on that, huh Jason fucking Forrest from the trees??????????? Oh yes, “I KNOW” you know that I'll always love you, SSJKK, you wild and crazy endless freaking teenager. I never forget.



SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, YO. CG-18, AND, S—T--O--P.

No comments:

Post a Comment