Saturday, September 29, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL REPOST WITH ADDITIONS


REPOST FROM THE FUTURE

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0196

5 PM, TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2011

ALL SUBTITLES APPLY

START OF BLOG:



I'm under a major fucking aerial death siege, dissipation chemtrail spatter, loud planes, low flying helicopters, all over, major attack at work, and all over in general.



Normally, I speak to my pal named Eric, on Wednesdays, over at the HFOC. However since tomorrow I'll do my civic duty at the court; I was able to see him today. Many things were talked about. Life really is a funny old dog, & I agree with my other pal from the TV, Jack McCoy; as just as I make a little headway on one thing, other things go awry, at least my more negative viewpoint that seems to kick in a lot, tends to see things this way, and you out here folks, do not need to know the details. The reason for my siege today is obvious, and this much I can, AND WILL SAY, peeps, YO!



The interaction was off the scale major last night, with peeps more powerful than most of the great Astral Plane gods. I AM GONNA' TELL IT, as THEY don't want it told, as this gives me a big-one-up on THEM, by thus telling it, you remember me Jesse, my lovely tattle tail ball player of the MOUNTAINPEN MORE DISTANT ARCHIVED BLOGS, YO!!!!!!!! B4I do tell it, let me just say this first, pweeeeeeeeeze folks, YO. Parlor tricks are the best explanation, despite Albert Einstein and all of the other scientific hocus pocus of actual TT, for my wild and otherwise totally unexplainable freaking hellish nightmare life, or subvamperism if a better term may be permitted here UNCLE SNOOTS GOTTWALD, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the few dumber folks that make Lonnie Jackson's light appear to shine with megawatt brilliance in comparison, on the greatest law show in our world's history, IMHO, “Law & Order”; who did not realize that all I did a few days ago was a simple archive cut and paste to my word program, and then re-cut and re-paste, back onto my blogging sites of www.blogger.com/ and www.wordpress.com/, this is all that happened. For whatever reason, I yelled out in a questionable way, nearly 25 years ago to the day now, the word “MY” or “MI” was not one bit different. All illusionists like Pat Jane and myself, can use many tricks, however, I am not doing the main trick, and this is what I CANNOT MAKE MOST PEEPS AROUND ME AND THINK THEY KNOW ME SO DAMN WELL, HONESTLY BELIEVE, AS THEY TOTALLY THINK I AM EITHER DELUSIONAL, OR PULLING A SUPER ASS FAST ONE; and these two things are simply not the case here. My motives have been guessed wrong by peeps since I was a very small child, and completed an entire years worth of math homework in one night, at the Quakertown, Pennsylvania Richland Avenue Grammar School, back in '61, or '62, or whenever. I have no need to feel important. I all ready know that I am just a pile of worthless mucous and dogshit all mixed together. I have no desire to be or do anything, other than to leave this physical life and nightmare dream; and never ever again be forced to return back into it, but unfortunately folks, this is not a small order, it is a very tall one. I am no different than all of you, we all simply exist, and right now, I am aware and conscious to one particular set or sequence of dreaming interactions in one particular and exact reality in the 5th dimensional hyperspace of waves and particles; that are receiving not only the entire interaction, but other things not yet mentioned by this blogger, all from a 'locale' known by me as the 6th dimension. I want to escape my nightmare, and this is not a possible reality. I am glad that I have a limited contact point now with my wonderful and very special daughter, but this changes nothing about wanting to get out of here forever, and stay out. Now that this is all out of the way, and you all know I'm suffering a wicked demonic death siege from WOMO today; let's freaking move on with the powerful “dreaming of last night”.



If nightmares in reverse dreams, could be individually 'tagged' and named, no pun Michelle and 'kin'; this could be filed and categorized quite well, under the heading of “LOOP-TRUTHS”. Why, why, why, do I say this, Jimmy Copyrights, from the wonderful marvelous astounding '84 year, we all may presume, or all those named Stanley??????????????? Well, it was a dreaming where ultimate loops and full-circles presented themselves, and cleared up some super mysteries for me about my rotten diseased pathetic twisted screwed up life, that's why, DJ-DS and other robbers, burglars, and stories for me to tell the prosecutors when asked about tomorrow at the Vuodier. It is misspelled, and spell checker is naturally its usual no-help self; but you know what I'm saying folks. I cannot wait to tell just how much crime I have been a victim of tomorrow, and all under oath YO!!!!!!!!!! So eat some Friendly Ice Cream, and enjoy it Donna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes this was a powerful DREAM. I have never ever had this powerful a dream about GAWKY GAUKAUK before, not ever. Not even at Selena's Rooming House on Stenton Avenue, in Rip Off Town East, Copyright Examiners. So you would never hurt me as the bird, ha, most cats love to hurt birds. Well, there was a more powerful Esolph's Fairy-fable situation, going on here; than the mere Caterpillars, Butterflies, and Kitty-Cats. I hated the living guts out of the bastards who locked me out of the large van vehicle and made me face Gawky all by myself, that is until the lesson was learned, and I jumped up and flew all over, and when I landed, there was Gawky, telling me in a non-cat form of course, that he would never hurt anything that could fly, as he is fascinated by me. People and their brains out their ass, it flabbergasts me to no end, all their computer skills, their electronic wisdom, and scientific knowledge; and still they are as dumb as a smelly old freaking ox. They buy their blue-ray machines, and their DVD-CD systems, or whatever other devices, and it brings back in a few dimensions; the reality of sounds and sights of life, and living things; and do not put together that in less than three centuries, it will be able to bring back all of the dimensions, and be a lot more than movies and music; and can be placed in a field that simulates distance, so as to scan for whatever is being sought to recreate, and alagazam Houdini and Reel-Good-Tapes, I AM THE BLUE RAY, gimme' a break Christianity, will ya'?



Why are you so fascinated with me {Tony}? Well, the old antimatter argument presents itself to any open minded individual. {Y-NOT}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “Doownoddah others”, as Gawky did so to me; huh Uncle Jesus???????????? Gimme' a break, you're family's driving me fucking nuts, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tell me how deluded and full of antimatter containment fields I really am, old pal Mister Hawking?



Stop worrying about why I can do certain things, and focus on why you are so hellbent on ruining my entire life, PAULA BELINDA KING, my beautiful endless love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HELP ME RHONDA-ANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END OF BLOG:













This is a little addition, made by me up in the future. Mark, go back in time in your mind, and tell Jessica Grant that as Jesus knew the rooster would sound before Peter Denied knowing him and turned on him as so many turn on me, I already know that that will be my last week in early middle March of next year, or 2012. She will hear me say this to some one as she walks by, and then she will terminate my employment, just to fulfill the prophecy, made by the PROPHET OF NOTHING FROM 1988. Still, this is not what happened four years ago for me up here, as far as the the Philadelphia Phillies winning the World Series Championship Game on Halloween Day in 2008. This was not done like these tricks are done. This was done by the great travelers of the cosmos, my wonderful daughter and her wonderful husband, hay, maybe they are very wonderful people indeed, then again, who knows. I just report the new, I never try and make any of it, folks.



My point is that when the United States Copyright Office, listens back to what was sent to their office by me, mailed from the Cherry Hill, New Jersey area, on the 15th of August in 1986, titled, “Real Good Girl”, I have no idea why the word of “MY” is heard at the beginning, before the song begins. What I do know is that I did what Lieutenant Van Buren told Detective Fontanna to do on the great “L&O” television show, I “followed the facts”. I did what ADA Jack McCoy told the Police Commissioner that he was going to do, in that same show, “I let my investigation take me where it took me”, and so here I now am, up here on this 29th day of September of 2012, at twenty minutes shy of eleven Post Meridian on a late Saturday not so all right night, Sir Elton.













Well folks, I got through the day, and that is the goal of every single one of them, just to make it through. Every son of a bitch alcoholic who joined AA, knows precisely what I am talking about here, and do not think that drug or alcohol or even sex or gambling or whatever the normal vice might be, is all there is here, Miss Peggy Lee. There are a few scattered folks, the homeless, the crazies, those legitimately persecuted by invisible cosmic life forces that no one can ever see or hear or touch or smell or taste,, but the gods know that they are both there and totally real.



Let me tell you DEAR SELF, back there a ways in time, another thing that you most likely already have figured out. Eric is not your friend, nobody is, even Ann is a no good rotten whore who, as she said she does to any and all of her 'enemies', killed you with kindness. WEEEEEEE, this must be death, oh great Ann King. Enjoy my $5000.00 Mitsubishi American Appliance forty inch television set, sweetie. Your daughter Dawny was so right about you honey-cakes, “You were not my buddy”. Thanx Dawn-Marie, and may your whole dam family rot in the fires of hell, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.





BYE-BYE, EARTHQUAKE RUMBLING SOUNDS OF 1983!!!!!!!!!!





















Now we will just try something that may or may not work, good folks. Let me see if I can CAP the report I talked about on SAFE JOURNAL # 0577, about the quake in KALI.
















Magnitude 6.2 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA

This webpage is being phased out and is no longer maintained. Please use the new Real-time Earthquake Map instead and update your bookmark. See Quick Tips & User Guide.

2012 September 25 23:45:26 UTC




Earthquake Details

  • This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.
Magnitude
6.2
Date-Time
Location
24.835°N, 110.152°W
Depth
10.1 km (6.3 miles)
Region
GULF OF CALIFORNIA
Distances
76 km (47 miles) NNE of La Paz, Mexico
153 km (95 miles) SW of Ahome, Mexico
154 km (95 miles) E of Ciudad Constitucion, Mexico
157 km (97 miles) SW of Los Mochis, Mexico
Location Uncertainty
horizontal +/- 13.7 km (8.5 miles); depth +/- 1.9 km (1.2 miles)
Parameters
NST=441, Nph=441, Dmin=470.9 km, Rmss=1.12 sec, Gp= 68°,
M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=A
Source
  • Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
    Location: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
Event ID
usc000cw0l
Did you feel it? Report shaking and damage at your location. You can also view a map displaying accumulated data from your report and others.














I AM LOVING IT, MCDONALD'S. WATCH OUT FOR BOBBY VANDEGRIFT HOWEVER, HE CAN GET ROUGH.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment