Sunday, September 16, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0560












SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0560

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

NO BSNF, SUNDAYMORNING

DATFILE: 091612.403

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR

© 2006-2012 MWM/MWM/BOM/MF-2

VOLUNTARILY TAKEN SWORN OATH OF TRUTH



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



As I now begin this blog, it is 42 minutes past nine in the morning, and a fire alarm just went off. I have not heard one of these in about ten days or so it seems anyway. I never get a day without bullshit. The hall hollering in and out neighbors start early around seven, even on the weekends, they all are one cell, and all leave together and come back together from wherever it is that they go when they do go.



Last night, incredibly wild, even for me, interactions occurred. It started at the Astral Plane Ricktown Manor. Goddess Diana and I were making passionate love in the bedroom with the three large 15 by 15 foot windows that look out into a dense distant forest called the Humelon Forests of Ricktown, bordering one of the property lines of the manor. After what seemed like a year of wonderful beyond intimacy with my tall powerful luscious and beyond hot baby-blond, Diana Zudlecronessia Arteemis; granddaughter of Zeus and Leda, suddenly I shifted into an interaction on a mortal world universe in hyperspace somewhere where I was in a totally unfamiliar surrounding where many people also were, and suddenly lightning was in her electrical form and was lovely and colorful, throwing beautiful CG-Bolts from the sky, and one of them came down and the next thing I knew, instead of being back in bed with HER, as I normally am when this happens; I was with the awesome THAT FAMILY, only another parallel universe of them, my the Astral World Gods take frikkin pity on me. The fire truck is outside by the way, and the fire persons, have successfully deactivated that horrendous loud fire alarm praise the Great Goddess, SSJKK. Anyway, shifting my gears back again to where they would remain if enemies did not keep continually messing with me when I try and tell my story, dating back from here and long before the great blog of October 5th in 2008 YO, but yes let me now move on with the story, with or without strange toddlers inviting me through holes in broken fence-lines so that I can witness nightmarish horror shows. You know, it does amaze me, you all know that I am no James Patterson, I could not think of competing with this great fiction writer author. So please don't think that I could start to make up all of this stuff, not unless you want to offer me the mother fucking Pulitzer Prize. I'm getting “too old for this”, Uncle Heinz Gottwald, of 175 Peninsula Drive, in Babylon, New frikkin York, here in the good old Sir B. Springsteen USA on this great E-S-MWG. So here I am suddenly, no longer with my wonderful Diana, or with her as lightning, but somehow, in this universe where lightning came down and went all through me, and then I was just in this other parallel world, where my mother was working at a shipping company that had a totally different name and phone number from the one I knew here in this universe all of my growing up days. It began with me being given a room in the house, only my daughter and her entire family as well as Dawn and Ann, and Joe and Lisa, and all the kids, and Leticia Tilley and her entire family, and Joe's daughter, and the list was endless, even including my daughter's grown siblings, there had to be five or six dozen peeps all living in this place, and it was a state in America, but over there it was called Newton, not New Jersey. The state to the west of it, was not Pennsylvania, but Carlisle, and on top of all this wild craziness, there was no separation of these two states with any body of water, as here with the Delaware River. They just crossed a boundary line, as does Atlantic City, and Ventnor. Every day, I would get up, and one of the family had taken a piece of my furniture without asking me, and had it all ripped apart and were using it for their own personal reasons and business. When I asked Dawn to please stop taking all my furniture, she spat on me and pushed my right shoulder so hard that it sent me careening into a flimsy wall, and I went right through it and was then yelled at and was made to spend the day repairing it when I had done nothing at all wrong in the first dam place. They had also removed my expensive television and stereo set from my room and had it placed into one of the large living rooms that looked horrible and needed a major paint job. When I asked real nicely to let me have my stuff back, my own daughter told me to go burn up in Dogtown, an exact quote, and then laughed. She said she loved the swirling monitors and was not going to let me have them back, as they produced a brand new sound and she and cousin Dawn wanted to have them in their new living space that they had begun fixing up along with Joe King, Leticia, and Joe's daughter whose name eludes me. Ann was there at that point holding a cup of tea in one hand and biting into a donut with the other hand, and with her mouth totally full, was laughing at me and saying to me, “we own you, you just shut the fuck up and behave yourself or else”. This is a quote I won't soon forget, nor will I forget that incredibly mean look in her face that would make even Mister Hitler shudder a bit. Then the daughter of Lisa, Samantha who had also done a stint over in Iraq in that parallel universe, along with her same friend as over here, Caitlin, both came over to me and began shoving me around and were ten inches taller in that universe and had big muscles, just like my kid's friend the volleyball player who ended up at the bottom of the Huntington Bay, in that other world. I asked these girls why they were shoving me around and they said because I had refused to have a three way with them the night before but I did not refuse Leticia. I had no memory of being a bad boy with Leticia, but they insisted I had been with her all night, a few nights back, and now they wanted a threesome with me and I had said no. Then Samantha gave me a powerful punch in the chest and I could hear a lot of my ribs pop and break. My lungs collapsed and I could barely breathe. They just stood around laughing and I could see myself turning blueish in color as a large mirror hung on the living room wall where this was taking place. Then I shifted over to being in a bed with a doctor over me telling me that he is the family doctor and that I better keep my mouth shut about what happened to me. I asked what had happened, and he said, you know, Samantha just broke most of your ribs in one shot, and she is down in the basement working her speed bag right now. I came to learn that she was a female boxer in this universe, and had started her career while on tour in Iraq in 2006. She also had insisted that I be her sparing partner, and I told her I am almost sixty years old, weak and frail, and that she would end up killing me, and all she did was laugh and say to me, “That's just tough, kid”. After a month seemed to pass in this hellish nightmare interaction, I tried calling my mother to see where she was living and if she would help to get me away from these horrible kidnappers who had taken over and destroyed my life. I was told that she was alive when she wanted to be and dead when she wanted to be. When I inquired further over the phone, to her boss, Mister Thomas Spears, he told me that he as well could be alive or dead whenever he so chose, and that Roseann Delaney had come over five late in 1997 and showed them both how to do this parlor trick, just like she came to your house in Cherry Hill, and showed you how to perform a great parlor trick to make you appear as a time traveler. I was so upset by this phone conversation, that I could feel my heart racing and actually blacked out, only to find myself in my empty room on a cot that was very lumpy and not fit for a person to lay on. This was now my room, nothing but this horrible messed up cot. All other items were taken and used by this family from hell. They took my Comcast Cable TV Modem, my desk, by clothes drawers and clothes, all my video and audio cassettes and CD-DVD stuff, and the drawers they were all in, everything, even my telephone and my Lightning Storm Ball, they took it all, and had it in other rooms, and were disassembling a lot of it. I managed to find a small toy walkie-talkie and ran into the room where the Lightning Storm Ball was, turned it on, aimed the antenna of the walkie-talkie at it, and begged Diana, my Lightning Goddess to help me. Suddenly, I just found myself back in the big bedroom on the Astral Plane at the Ricktown Manor, still making total passionate love to my wonderful baby-blond. When we finished in our joyous ecstasy, I told my tall beyond hot goddess, what had happened, and she held me real gently and told me that her cousin Sarah-Stacey Krassle loves to play games with me, and for me to try to remember that she is always exactly 16 years of age, and try being understanding and forgiving of her wild antics. 'WOW', some tall order, my tall blond, YO.



You know, a part of me knew back in the middle nineties that there really was no escape from all of this. What makes me so angry is that no one cares how everything was taken away from me by this horrendous monstrous family, and even somehow loves to blame me and insist on making me the fucking heavy in all of this. Yeah, 'on top or not' GITYA DAUT, DUM-DEE-DUM-DEE-DUM-DEE-DUM. Why I could not 'GET IT' in time, well you said it all on your website, MC, and who am I to argue with the great artist on this entire material world plane? No, you have me locked up forever, and I thought Ernie had done me a favor by employing me, and starting this entire thing that has all been planned out for more years than an ice age freaking cycle. Oh yes, double-triple ass 'WOW'. What a slow dancer jerk I am. But then, I challenge anyone reading my putrid story, just how fast would you have caught onto all of this, especially when it is all going down around you, you know, the forest and the trees syndrome, YO? No wonder the forces of this planet do not want the Real/e NEW GIDGET, posted up for public display, like super Jenny ex Johnson WOW.











L-4, I am not against anybody, but the world sure as dog shit squared, seems to be against me. They have stolen without exception, everything from me, I don't even have photos of my own past, all gone, all lost, all taken, and I am supposed to love these wonderful folks. The only love that I have right now, would be for a super powerful hypertron explosion. This is what World Labs fears would result if their misuse of the technology of bringing back the dead, or DDLTT, was used carelessly. Should the scanned person still living before they died, be brought up to the present and the two bodies so much as touch together, there is a 50/50 chance that one of them is in opposite atomic polarity to the other, and dead or alive, the entire atomic structure of both; would be turned from mass into instant energy, you know, E equals MC squared, and THAT one 'DID NOT' get by me. In fact, it seemed to start all of this, during my 70 day off grid time after 2007 terminated. Yes, just a little touch like this, and most likely the entire Planet would be life unsustainable for quite a long time, if we ever grew back an atmosphere and things ever returned to normal in say a million years or so, a cosmic eye blink to a real star, Ann King. Dawn told me, “You think Ann's your buddy, well she's not”. Well, she also told me a huge secret of what really happened and how you just use the Lennox china story as a good cover” and whether this is true or not, this is what your lovely daughter said to me once when you were not there, some family you all have, no wonder the strobe-light got mad, and as Dawn also told me, did a Heinz Gottwald one day. Well, if either of Dawn's powerful stories are true, I am not shocked, not with all of the frog interactions, and other things that I have witnessed by so much of this washcloth dissection family of strobing lights. Where are you when I need you, USAF, threatening poor Falcon and Condor birds?







Well, GAGA CAT has told me some really powerful things recently folks. We can get into that later on. I do not plan on being alive too much longer, I think within the month, my time on this Earth will have expired, so fuck the 24th of June in twenty-thirty-one, YO Bounce-88!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHA-AHA.











SEE YOU AROUND THE GALAXY, MISS ANGIE WHALES. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

BYE-BYE-TWEETY-BIRDIES, AND YES ARNIEGOV, I'LL B BAHK!!!!!!!!/\/\/\/\/\













ENDING TRANSMISSION:

No comments:

Post a Comment