Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0574








SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0574

WORLD LABS SBT-DATFILE: 092612.583

TEOHIV/TMCEAM/MORPRO

BLOG SYBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

TOTAL SCUM BAG NABES BEING PAID BY WOMO TO KILL”

ALL URL BLOGS © MARK WAYNE MOHR, FROM 2006 TO '12



THIS BLOG IS BEGINNING:



For two straight cock sucking days, these total sick twisted fucking pricks across the hall, in the two apartments

mentioned many times, are slamming in and out for no reason, all day and all night long. They seem to feel that they can get away with this, as if they all ready know that I have no mother fucking remedy whatsoever regarding this fucking nightmare situation. Maybe they are correct, this has always been the turd chewing cunt lapping story of my miserable totally Huntington Cursed life, or really, sub vampiric existence.







Let me make one tiny sound, and it gets far worse. If I remain church mouse quiet, watch television through headphones, never play music except through headphones, even though I play things quieter than other folks do; but unless I do not speak on the telephone or make a solitary sound, this happens. They go on rolls lasting for days, then as long as I am mother fucking church mouse silent, things can stay quieter, not perfect, but better. This is what is known as ENTITLED ATTITUDES. They can do absolutely no fucking cunt wrong, and all I can do, including breathing too loudly, is always wrong, and retaliated against with immediate counterstriking by them. If I were to sing in the bathtub, I could only imaging what would happen, yet let us examine things even further, and diagnose the problem here, to see if more could be going on than just them being total fucking pricks and picking on me, a single person with nobody on my side, and they are all a combined mother fucking unit against me. If this was as simple as just the high school bullying phenomenon, then one event that took place, would have no real explanation over. I call this the “Going Thermonuclear On Me Syndrome”, and I will be doing it again, with a Public Housing person in here to witness it, so if any powerful residents of 36th Avenue, Sheriff Monks, are in deed behind this, and it all comes out, oh the gods, will this shit be all over the fucking press in less than 24-H. Let me explain this, even though it was told before on blogs from earlier in the year when it actually took place.















As stated, if I play a radio rt television or tapes, they get even noisier by a doubling factor. I am not allowed to so much as breathe while they make all the noise they want to, morning and noon and night, 24-7. Today and yesterday, they shout loudly in the hallway continuously, and go in and out continuously slamming their doors. But this is an entirely different animal, so listen carefully, because unfortunately again, good old August 15th of 1986 seems forever unavoidable and yes, to quote the great TEEN-QUEEN SCYLLA HERSELF, inescapable as well.



I told you on blogs early this year somewhere or back somewhere over the holiday season late in 2011, that I was playing very softly, on a small tape recorder, with one inch speakers, the song, “Real Good Girl”. Suddenly they became ballistic, literally opening and slamming their doors again and again as loudly as they could, and when I stopped playing it, they stopped doing that, SHERIFF 36 MONKS, of SAN MATEO COUNTY, CALI4NYA, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone of you reading this was going mother fucking through this entire nightmare, both in 1986, and then again up here with these twisted enemy WOMO CONTROLLED nabes from fucking hell, go ahead, tell me what you would think about all of this, and do for that fucking matter. One person has already told me, they would go and confront them, with a sledge hammer in their hands. I hate going to jail and have not yet had the great awesome privilege of doing so, and all though this sounds like cool and great advice, there's the obvious problem, but what do I do? I feel that they are not going to help me tomorrow at Sheriff Mascara's Office, but I have no choice but to speak to them, as Public Housing does fall under County, State, and Federal jurisdictions, when it comes to criminal behavior and activity. Yes Sheriff Monks, it seems that I will be eternally punished for my song in 1986, “REAL-GOOD-GIRL”, with or without any curly girls, Houston Lunar Humor, or Superman ll Movies.

THIS BLOG IS ENDING FOR NOW SHERIFF'S KM AND DM.

No comments:

Post a Comment