Thursday, September 20, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0564










SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0564

WLSBT DATFILE: 092012.482

LATE THURSDAY MORNING @ FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-FOUNDATION CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

BABY-BLOND, I DID NOT FORGET OUR SPECIAL DAY”

© MARK WAYNE MOHR/MWP/MF-2/BOM

VOLUNTARILY SWORN OATH OF TOTAL TRUTHS



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:











Diana was so wonderful to me last night, right after sunset. I never saw a more beautiful colorful storm in my life, and it went on around me for hours. It really poured heavy rain as well, in fact the last two storms produced unusually large rainfall amounts in fort Pierce. This is normally the dry-zone of the Treasure Coast, with Port Saint Lucie to the south getting a normal deluge, and Vero Beach to the north, as well. DIANA, you were in my 'dreams' all night long. First, I got you those shoes that you wanted so badly, over at the Ricktown Ziegler Mall, then we headed to a lovely park and waterfall where things get extremely X-rated, should I go on. Hay, at least Lightning on the Astral Plane, is eighteen, so even if this happened in Mortal World America and the waking world, all was legal.





There was some hall hollering that woke me yesterday, and then a few doors went off, but nothing to write home about, it was survivable. Today is even a little quieter, so far. Yesterday I went out to the local dollar store for some small chickens, enough to keep me in dinner food until the next disability pay comes in on the third of October. All was very quiet on the outside front yesterday, and so far today. I will continue to keep my readers updated, informed, posted, and apprised of the situation on a daily and hourly basis, via these nearly seven years or so of MORIANITY blogs.





I wish to also remind my readers (BLOGAUD) that I will definitely be posting my mom's horrific story from 1976, that in many ways most incredibly ties into all of this stuff in present times, and in its entirety, all on one blog chapter, and not all broken up, as a cereal blog inside a blog. What happened to her, as well as how it pertains to my story all the way up here years into the twenty-first century; needs to be given full attention, and not shared with the master blog in piecemeal.













Now folks, I will tell you two things that any rational mental process will have difficulty disputing these claims I make, all though for many people's own personal sake, they will make great strides, and a concerted huge effort; to indeed try and do just that. We have discussed the comfy-cozy zone syndrome, and we all are guilty of having one, and yes, living in one when personally necessary to keep us from going totally bonkers. First, if I am making this entire Morianity story up out of whole cloth, why wouldn't the great Hollywood want to hire me and let me make billions of dollars for them, and why then just cleverly steal around me all these decades and years, when sharing just a few percent of the proceeds would make them ten times richer? The second proof that what I tell has to have truth in it, and in a large degree, is as follows. Anyone can try something and if it does not work, and they are wealthy, just write it off as a loss if I am just a bag of hot diareah. I speak of my connection for more than 26 years now to the great All Mighty Stock Market and the DJIA 30 stock index, in particular. If I am totally off the mark and just completely nuts, someone by now would have offered to try this with me, you know, protect and shield me, let me have a little of life's pleasures, while all the while, shorting the Dow Jones Index System, and after seeing it works and making their first ten million, then maybe give me a piece of the action, maybe 20 percent, and then really watch the big money roll in as it all crashes down to about 2000 points and can start all over again, while we are all worth a couple hundred billion dollars? What would somebody really have to lose, the answer is nothing. So someone has most likely tried to do this, but somehow, as with the song 'YBCO', it is known about by the WOMO, they seem to be able to observe all things that might end up a risk to their way of life, “being masters over us 99er slaves', and then they put the KIBOSH ON IT, every time. The truth is that some powerful force will not allow me to be anything but down, broke, miserable, and eventually dead. This is why I hate the guts of people who would dare to call people like me, believers in entitlement. They also must believe that folks who worked all their lives and paid into the system and then expect to get what they were promised as any normal investor expects and hopes to get a return on their investments as well, especially the super wealthy and arrogant; so just how that statement made by the mighty Mit even makes sense to anyone alive, would forever totally escape my tiny puny brain power. I w3ould love the opportunity to do things and make good of my talents, but it is pricks like you Mit, and your pal, jerk off Trump, who stop me, and have been stopping me at every single turn, ever since the early eighties and even before that, from ever doing anything at all no matter what I ever try or how long and hard I plug along. You both are two gargantuan mother fucking quintessential hypocrites. By your own standards and system, I am a deranged lunatic nut case, so have it one way or the other way. When I did work, I paid into a disability insurance. Now by your own claims and words out of your own mouths, I am a big nut. Fine, so I am not a big entitlement case, then, am I, YO? You really cannot have your cake and ice cream, and then eat it as well. You want both. You want heads you win and tails we lose, those like me for whatever reasons that you world-owners have decided to endlessly oppress and suppress and keep down. As I speak, the devil force, got into my nabes from across the hall, and I hear the slamming doors at a quarter past noon. This is what I mean. I am not even allowed to express the true story of the hell being done to me all these years,not without major immediate negative consequences racing down the road right to my back with a tea-shirt on it with a huge bulls eye target. Besides money, there is another thing you people all have a basic unlimited quantity of, no not greed, that's a given; I speak of total gall, or nerve; or a big solid set of balls. Wow, would I enjoy lining you up along a wall, and have a huge robot kicking machine programmed to come along and do its job. It would be no different than the way you all have programmed the total mother fucking destruction of my life, in a super secret covert black operations way, via your ownership of the law and the rules and the entire land that once belonged to the free. Well it still belongs to the brave, those brave enough like me who have nothing and can be squashed like a fucking bug by you pricks at any time, unlike the bigger stronger freedom fighters like my opal Alex. I have nothing to fall back on when you pricks do the kicking, except a whole lot of agony and screams. This has been the story of my miserable grieving sub existence for a very very long fucking time, ladies and gentlemen. Still, those two things that I have told, should absolutely verify and prove to you that I am not making up what I claim is happening to me, and basically since I have been out of high school, just as with David Roth, showing I am not the only one under this thing, whatever it really is. Then we met, and then “THEY” went after the both of us, with unrelenting perfect strategic methodical planning, and step by step, they put David into an early grave at the rip out age of forty-nine years. We all know he was murdered, as was my mother and I also think, as was my aunt Ruth Huntington Gottwald, up on that rotten ass island. That's all folks, WHAAAAAAA.
 
                          ***THE END***.

No comments:

Post a Comment