Tuesday, September 18, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0563












SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0563

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

SBT-DATFILE: 091812.874

TEOHIV/TMCEAM/MORPRO

BSNF: “RESIDENTIAL PERSECUTION TIMED WITH VIDEO”

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012 ALL OF MY URL'S

VOLUNTARILY SWORN OATH OF TOTAL TRUTH,

SO HELP ME SSJKK, AND ON MY USA CITIZENSHIP



BEGINNING TRANNY, YE' OLD TWISTED UP GRANNY:









I will tell a few things, clear and flat out, straight up, no subtleties. First, I need to thank my beautiful goddess Diana for coming over to visit with me this afternoon, shortly after my horrific neighbors from hell came in this afternoon and begin annoying me with in and out door banging. I will tell you that the attack was perfectly timed with what I will more subtly call, MYSIDERS in this fight against tyranny and global G-20 evil, and unlimited wealth and conquer strategies long in place. This is a world of unaccepted blunt behaviors, and to be blunt about it, it is return raged with heavy punitation, sociological ostracizing, and given time and rope and adult sandbox play in just the perfect order, even imprisonment or covert death, after all, accidents can happen, and a child is aware that all though it is the smaller percentage of the overall [prison population, people have been and always will be, able to get framed. I discussed it on my original cassette taped life journal, even before the almost echoed words came back to me years later, via the greatest television law show in the history so far of human civilization, L&O. For all I know, the great FBI is getting a hell of a lot of aisle rolling laughs out of my original journal on tape, after-all, approximately seven or so thousand cassette tapes were left by me in the basement of an active FBI agent by the name of Steve Caruso. My blogs from about 26 months ago even reflect how Dawn-Marie King the great, wrote me a very nasty letter while I was first living here in Florida over at White City, and told me that she was “going to get the FBI and Agent Caruso after me” for leaving them, and breaking a lease agreement. Yeah, threatened with physical violence on a daily basis, and made to live as a human 21st century real live slave, somehow I don't think the fucking Fibbies would be on your side, sweetie, but then after-all, we are talking about THAT-FAMILY, so who really knows a dam thing folks?











L-4, I am going to tell you a powerful thing right about now. I try very hard to live in the present, ignore all of my past, get beyond it, take their endless clever insults, and try and make a new life for myself, and they just will not allow me to do it, and none of you out here will believe me, it is a crime that makes anything Hitler ever did pale in comparison. You have my total permission to hate my guts for daring to say this, but I am being honest with my feelings, and you don't even need my permission, or my book, “The Permission Barrier”, from late in 1994. The problem at hand is REALITY-3 and my inability to ever prove to my satisfaction, let alone any of yours; whether this is a reality in my waking life, or whether it is really just totally about this EVIL TRILOGY PARALLEL EVENT WITH ME AND THE TWO PHILADELPHIA SPORTS TEAMS AND THE DOW JONES STOCK MARKET SYSTEM, AND ALL BEGINNING ON YOYU KNOW WHEN, BRO. All I am able to endlessly do is prove one part of this to my total satisfaction, but it does not in any way magically fucking rule out the potential of REALITY-3 still behind the huge monster demon behind the ICPE problem of 26+ years. When 1994 came and the first of these two absurd 'sports problems' was alleviated for me via the baseball strike, and later until the end of the year, the hockey strike saved me as well, this allowed the DOW JONES for the first time since 1982, a full dozen years, TO ACTUALLY GO DOWN AND LOSE FOR THE YEAR OF 1994, yes it was a very small loss, less than one full percent if my memory is serving me at all correctly, but after twelve major uptick years; that proved to me, that I was not mother fucking imagining the problem; and it did not matter if five trillion cock sucking expert psychiatrists kept throwing me up against walls, and screaming at me, and insisting I am just a looney; “I KNEW BETTER”, just as Carl Anderton did, on the great L&O show. But let us divert away and gearshift on the invisibility spoke bicycle system here for a second or so, and discuss the subject of the untapped mind, and the so-called great experts in this field, the head shrinking psychiatrists. I am not attacking a very legitimate profession. If telling people they are too fat and too thin and need tucks and lifts every year to stay in this Lambrigger in-crowd, and pretend that time is not ticking by, with them aboard the train, fine; but these type of quackery doctors are all over, and especially in 90210 zip codes, and all throughout Las Angeles, spread around thinner than onion paper. So the experts can all agree to cooperate with a new society of total whack jobs chasing eternal youth in an ultimately doomed to fail endless battle. If this is all the new age accepted way things are, then so are the head shrinking couch and drug pushing doctors. I won't have a part of it, because I know just how Kateyqueenish it all really truly is, Mack Kaiter of 1967 and 1968. Did I hear somebody say this this is all totally and completely redeeeeeeequlous?????????? Who am I to blame the psychiatric profession, when I can get anyone up the block to basically disagree with my ideas and tell me that I need to seek professional assistance? Hay, but I am aware that they have agreed, deep inside themselves, to buy into and believe and become a part of, a new world way of thinking that is so pathetic it cannot be described. All the folks between 30 and 80 can chase life and youth until they rot, but one day, people will be gathered at their freaking funeral, and that will be that. Me on the other hand, I am totally comfortable with all of this truth; and am not chasing after some non existing endless youth, or endless life. I all ready know that we all have it, just not in the exact way that people would like it to be, but as my uncle Stuart Huntington Mason used to say quite often back in time, “Tough beans”. I am chasing peace of mind, and know this will not ever be allowed for me to obtain in the MARK WAYNE MOHR waking lifetime. Let me tell you why. When the real new age started, it was murdered by something called, 'nine-eleven'. A few years later, it was gone, replaced with debates on freedom verses security, what our favorite celebrated personalities did last night or had for lunch, and how to be green in a world humans are heating up, or how to stay young and gorgeous or create the illusion when it is not three in the morning. Physic or paranormal stuff was out, believed to be a total hoax and completely phony, all trickery, all a big carney con game for taking marks, and MARK, back in my FINDING SARAH or else, days. First off, believing that we can effect the weather and make the world hotter is a fantastic boost to our sick twisted little egos. We are not all that great folks, get off that high horse, Marion Wayne Lungcancer Alamo. No paranormal, huh? Want to disprove that real quick, try practicing the fucking ass FASCITAR. No I won't reexplain it right now, if you can GOOGLE it on my blogs, fine, if not, we can just deal with all this at another time, Jessica Grant Lincoln. No unnatural events huh, where the fuck where any of you Patty Jane mother fuckers back in middle 1976 when I was at my mom's apartment in Media, Pennsylvania, and was grabbed forcibly out of my body, thrown against a wall over and over, and mocked and laughed at by a very wild energetic entity who I soon first met in a flesh form as William Leonard McKinnon the record promoter, in 1980. Don't even touch all the Pomona, New Jersey and Sarah Krassle's brother and loudness and the jets and all of this long before I had any way of knowing squat about any of this, humanly speaking, or the repeating recurring dreams of the strange school in Egg Harbor city, that really was a detention center, called Harborfields, forget all that and about a billion trillion quadrillion other things that I could say, but how this story got started that there is no OTHER WORLD AND OTHER REALITY beyond our normal senses, ''''WOW'''', don't get me mother fucking Eckert Pharmacy started here, please folks. One day David Roth and I just suddenly are going into New york city on Saturday night the 2nd of August in 1986. He just wanted to go. What resulted caused me to write a song that I will live to regret forever, called, “Real Good girl”, a few days later. When I threw the project into the US Mail System to the US © Office, on August 15th, my life changed forever. I know of few people in all of human history, that can make such a claim, unless they did a particular thing that common fucking sense would dictate, would indeed alter their life at that point forever, such as shooting an officer of the law, or threatening to kill a government official, something really big. All I did was throw a package into a mail box that had no bomb, no poisons, just a copyright form and a check, and a cassette tape. But this changed my life, as though I had pressed a nuke button, and wiped out a country somewhere. Maybe, I did just that, and only Morians or true loyal fans of Morianity, can begin to really GET THAT, right sir Android Star Trek ROCK??????????????? When I wrote the song, I totally forgot why I wrote it. I was also ETTOS mind hacked and controlled, to never go back when I had the opportunity to do so, and try abnd check things out on my taped life journal, that would be somewhere in the seventeen hundred eighties, and a funny part of all of this exists, because if the tape numbers were calendar years, as Franklin, when the 1780's ended, so did I. But in my last moments, I did not care who humanly was in my room in Philadelphia, I was busy remembering a tall lovely blond who I have always known forever and ever, who was just there suddenly, standing at the foot of my deathbed. Her long yellow hair glowed as bright as the noon day sun. She told me that I would soon find myself in a room in the sun. I was very happy, and thought I would be inside the real sun out there in space. She did not mean that however. She was referring to the year of 1980, 190 years up into the future where I as MARK WAYNE MOHR would be living at a place called 1802 Robin Hill apartments, in Voorhees, New Jersey, USA, ESMWG. But there is a little more to all of this still good folks, so hang onto your britches peeps. What I now speak will be two different days separated by more than twenty-six years in time. I definitely spoke the word 'MY' before the song started, on the original open reel mastering tape, done on the RS-1500-US semi-pro mastering machine that I purchased from the Martin Audio-Video store in New York city in late May of 1980, from this room in the sun, and it was parcel post delivered to me the first week in June of 1980, one or two days before my beyond describable dreaming experience where SCYLLA sang HER song to me, called, 'LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS'. As they say on the dam television folks, “NOBODY COULD MAKE THIS STUFF UP”. Nobody, not James Patterson, not the Spielberg term, none of them, not in a hundred thousand fucking ass years, AND THEY ALL KNOW IT, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did I speak the word, “MY”? I don't know, I totally forgot why, but I did not say it for no reason. People don't just say something helter-skelter before the music track starts and it is time to begin singing a song that they wrote. Do I have any memory of why I said it, sure I do, about as much memory as I have about the night in New York. It is hazy and foggy, and as if it was all inside a drug induced wild dream, but I'll promise you all this folks, it was no dream, David Roth and I did go there that night. Do you have any extra propofol for me, Doctor L&O Rodgers? I know only one thing about all of this game changing experience folks, and that is that I was left with about a bazillion fucking tiny jigsaw pieces, and after nearly thirty years, I am only a small bit closer to putting them all together. Now I will tell you all why that is so. Before I do, I have never had the death angel bother me so much, it is off the scale and off the dial. This buzzing in my fucking ears is beyond trying to explain it, it comes, it goes, it is very very bad and very loud. Morty Mortino, you are one huge fucking royal pain in my Hampton Huntington ass, you son of a bitch. GET LOST. Now a lot of peeps think that I don't follow current events, or at least those that pertain to celebrities, as I am so totally turned off by all of them as a result of being unprivileged enough to have known a lot of them personally and dealt with them, and know the secret truths about the Lambrigg Cult that is behind all of this absurdity. Still, you would be wrong good folks, I do keep up with things. Lots of people tell me that my curly hair is not the only reason why they believe some of the things I have said. I know what is going on, how can you doubt that I would not be privy to things. I told Donna Summer a long time ago, that I have eyes and ears all over that wonderful city on the east coast, and I was not speaking of the larger city to the north. She could not believe that I saw her reach down and tie her shoe on Pacific Avenue one day, while loving hubby just kept right on walking. I know stuff, YO. Peeps, you don't have to convince me of anything, and if you want the truth, I really don't care one bit about any of this, not after all the shit I have been put through, and the loss of everything dear and precious to me, as a final result. Yes, I know about the Mit Romney thing. The minute the extra part of the video was posted, was the same minute that my across the hall mother fucking nabes started persecuting the hell out of me today. Nothing is new here, there is the enemy, there are those on my side of the fight, there are the MY sounds that seem to just be somewhere, and then, there are other things that seem to just be added to other things, am I wrong folks? Never assume I do not know what is going on. I try hard to avoid it all, but I have too many peeps all around who tell me many things, some directly, others indirectly and normally by way of persecution. Still and all, I know things folks, and my hair is only a tiny part of the proof of my entire story. Still, after Dawn told me one day, I had the library do a birth-date check. I knew from there, that that really was the way it went, and that Dawn if anything, is like MIT, they;re honest folks, I will even give this to the son of a bitch, Trump. He is not a dishonest man. He will fuck you to the grave, but he will tell you openly that he will, and he will, many wealthy privileged republican and super rich peeps are not dishonest at all. They will fuck you to death, and they will tell you straight out that it's coming and that there is nothing you can do but stand there and take it. Well, I hope I don't have to chime in here and remind the weak and the frail folks who they need to cast a vote for. The old expression of handwriting on the wall is right there for everybody to see. Now just how much real ETTOS mind control do they have, I guess we will be finding out the answers to this in a short space of time, a month and a half, Jeese Louise, surfer Fonty Kickacar.



You know ladies and gentlemen, I am the only person who can do two things that no one else alive can do. Now some can manipulate time better, but I am pretty good with motion and living forever. It escapes my mind how no one wants to even really check out whether or not I am just some fucking ass balloon hoax fraud. The only way you ever will know for sure, is to not take the word of the owners of the world. They will tell you right off the bat that I am just a loser, a crazy twisted sick mother fucker, and a whole lot of other things from a deranged lunatic pathological liar all the way to an opportunistic hyper-imaginative pathetic little bastard. I know this, and you should all know this as well. But they have a fucking agenda for telling you this. Maybe it is true, maybe it is not, but if you are thinking for one second that they will ever come clean about my life, after all the crime that they have committed against me for 50 years, you are the ones in need of serious couch time and therapy.



Ask any bank robber if they just robbed that bank down the street. Are you really as dumb as this, good folks? Is Alex Jones right, and most of you are sheeple? Well, I know that there is hope for the doubters, even though there may not be a lot of hope for me. You see folks, Kathy atr the Gathering Shop back in 1996 was correct. We do plan a basic dream from the Astral Plane and then fall asleep into it. Those who plan to be happy and arrogant and own everything, well, you have those types, Donald Trump is a very happy person, and he has it all on top of it, but he planned that. Another time, he might have planned a cool dream where he was going to be imprisoned in a horrible place and always trying to escape, getting beaten and tormented. We all plan things that we dream, and then we are in our bed and need to know that we will indeed have to sleep there. There is no changing the major construction of the program, and only slight alterations within it are actually possible. Take my daughter. She has what most people would be as happy as Trump is, but she is miserable and we all know it, I told you I follow stuff. There is no changing these truths. Our dreams are real, to us, and we will dream on, until we dream that others are at our funeral.



Speaking of programming and fucking endless fucking misery, I just looked over and saw PAGE ELEVEN OF ELEVEN, SO I WILL NOW HAVE TO MOTHER FUCKING COMPENSATE WITH FIVES, JANE BITCHWEEDSDISEASE!!!!!!!



5555555555555555555555555555 plus 5555555555555555555 times minus 55555555555, divided by 55, is equal to who gives a crap, just let me look at the number fucking five, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Peeps, I have a lot more to say, but need to relax now with my dinner and a little television, so nighty-night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









































ENDING TRANNY, YE TWISTED UP GRANNY:





WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.




































No comments:

Post a Comment